+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Once a DTK Member always a DTK Member

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 0%

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Chocolo     $ 10.00

Once a DTK Member always a DTK Member

So I figured I would make a post about this even though most probably don't care but I would really like to give big shoutouts to three members of DtK who use to play on the DtK servers back in the day, two of which were accused of cheating and all three are now playing for Top Tier Professional Australian and New Zealand eSports teams.

Zewsyy - Currently plays for Winterfox (Second Best Team in Australia/New Zealand) who are competing in the NA ESL Proleague.

DTK Profile: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/member.php/1469-zewsyy
    HLTV Profile: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=173&playerid=8764

Kstarr- Currently plays for JAM Gaming who are competing in CGPL (only the best AUS/NZ Teams)

DTK Profile: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/member.php/995-KStaar.
    HLTV Profile: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=173&playerid=9107

Hatz- Currently plays for AVANT GARDE who are competing in CGPL (only the best AUS/NZ Teams)

DTK Profile: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/member.php/2199-Hatz
    HLTV Profile: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=173&playerid=11162

I find it funny that two of these players were accused of cheating/hacking and now they've proved that they don't need to be "on the gear" to be good at the game.

They are gone now but they'll never be forgotten, good on ya bois.

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Hatz was never in the DtK ranks and Kstaar was banned from DtK for hacking....
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I still talk to kstar every now and then.
    He did actually admit to hacking. Whilst he never needed it, he did it for some fun.

We can all make poor choices sometimes, but they don't have to define us.

Nice to see some guys get up there tho.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 718
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Damnnnnn I used to play with Kstaar on JB back in the days , we joined dtk around the same time. Good guy I really enjoyed playing with him, glad he's doing well

Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo is a name known to all Chocolo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Kstaar was banned from DtK for hacking....
    And look where he is now...

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Hatz was never in the DtK ranks
    Someone who plays on the DTK servers is one thing, for them to REGISTER an account on DTK meant that they wanted to be apart of the community.

Fellowship of the Ducks

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    TIL not a single player playing in the higher tier leagues or professional tournaments has ever hacked - not in the past or ever. These players have never tried hacks in the past or tried hacks on alt accounts. Any reports of high tier players caught hacking via AC clients or VAC,etc are obviously fake news. Their current standings is obviously proof of how they have led a clean past. 'If they hacked in the past but don't do now', is an impossible concept and is like dividing by zero.

All high tier players are perfect and have never been silly enough or been too competitive to get an edge over other players by using hacks. Let's face it , only perfect people can be at the top. You can't find better proof of this than the current president of the USA.

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolo View Post
    for them to REGISTER an account on DTK meant that they wanted to be apart of the community.
    more like it meant hatz just wanted to be unbanned lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post

Word.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariko For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sorry I didn't mean for this thread to lead off into the topic of hacking, what I am trying to get at is if it weren't for DTK some of us wouldn't be where we are today.

When I first started playing on the DTK JB server in 2011 the players on the server were the funniest and the friendliest. If DTK Wasn't around I would've quit Counter Strike a long time ago. Now in 2017 I still play Counter Strike with my friends in my final year of High School, but I probably wouldn't of been friends with them if I didn't play Counter Strike which I wouldn't be if it weren't for DTK.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Not sure if many remember him but Noobcake who was an avid Zombies player, has been playing for AVANT CS:GO team. Not sure if he's still with them now but hey, another DtK member! He goes under the name "sK"

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    @Squall. Made me giggle.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I actually met Kstarr IRL in Sydney once with Vibezz.
    His real names Brady and that kid had some skills, thats for sure.

Dont care if he hacked or didnt.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    I actually met Kstarr IRL in Sydney once with Vibezz.
    His real names Brady and that kid had some skills, thats for sure.

Dont care if he hacked or didnt.
    I surely don't hold it against him

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    old news for people who follow the scene and probably don't even care about this community anymore lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    I still talk to kstar every now and then.
    He did actually admit to hacking. Whilst he never needed it, he did it for some fun.

Nice to see some guys get up there tho.
    even if he did admit to it, the evidence that was put up from geesix and the rest of the AC panel at the time was no where near enough evidence to ban him. what a joke
    Last edited by Cody2G; 15-02-17 at 04:09 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyD_ View Post
    even if he did admit to it, the evidence that was put up from geesix and the rest of the AC panel at the time was no where near enough evidence to ban him lmao
    the countless demos that were submitted was more than enough evidence though.
    However I get what you're saying despite your "strong opinion"
    Last edited by Krezand; 15-02-17 at 04:22 PM.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Didn't he use to have it as 'Kstaar' not 'Kstarr' though? That's what I remember from JB days anyhow.

Anyone know why it's changed lol?

None the less, I recognise Hatz, but playing with Kstaar back then he was definitely a brilliant player just seeing his skill on JB -which of course I admired!
    Would always break the rules and be the guard with no mic. He was also the king when it came to guntoss!!
    Last edited by PotatoDreamz; 15-02-17 at 05:42 PM.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoDreamz View Post
    Didn't he use to have it as 'Kstaar' not 'Kstarr' though? That's what I remember from JB days anyhow.

Anyone know why it's changed lol?

None the less, I recognise Hatz, but playing with Kstaar back then he was definitely a brilliant player just seeing his skill on JB -which of course I admired!
    Would always break the rules and be the guard with no mic. He was also the king when it came to guntoss!!
    my bad spelling hehe xD

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolo For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Those JB frights when you realise the one missing Terrorist was Kstaar... Every time on lego.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information