+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Overall activity: 0%

TshToshAh0y has a spectacular aura about TshToshAh0y has a spectacular aura about TshToshAh0y's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TshToshAh0y     $ 30.00

Stepping Down

I'll keep it short and sweet
    Just like me :P

Hey all,

I've had a long think about it and with my PC being such a potato at the moment, plus work and motherly duties, I'm very sorry but I think I'm going to have to step down as JA for the time being.

I feel it's unfair on my part to the other admins putting in the time when I'm unable to right now and will give someone else a chance to take up the position.

I'll still be on the server from time to time when I can manage though as I really do love it and the community it brings.

Thank you to everyone for being so helpful and welcoming!! <3

TishTosh out \m/

I like boobs and that's all you need to know...

TassieDevil
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 73.0%

greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] greg256     $ 20.00
    Thank you for your contributions over the last few months, its been a privilege having you on the team.
    Look after yourself, best of luck for the future, when you get a chance or feel the need to stab some noobs drop in for a game.
    Last edited by greg256; 16-08-21 at 11:30 PM.
    GunGame DM Server#4 Senior Admin

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1050.00
    Nicely said Tsh, and a big thank you from Council & Staff for your efforts as a GG admin.

I know you'll be missed by the GG admin crew, but I'm sure your trusty knife will still be slashing about the server from time to time!

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    We wil miss you tishy
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information