+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tone It Down.

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00

Tone It Down.

Every little word means a awhole lot of offense towards the "staff". so my threads get closed and other shit. so what you trying to say it, "Twat Wanker poofter" all those little harsh great aussie words cannot be used? so we want the forums to be perfect anti-swear free? I want this thread to be directed at me, Show me what is so bad that i do, have i drove anyone into insanity due to words over the net? Tell me, This goes for everyone that has a issue with me, If you guys give a good detailed explanation about me, i'll stop my "trolling" on Forums and ingame, and be a boring member. But if "Becca" Replies on this forum, i WILL continue my actions and same behaviour. (if you don't understand it means everyone can have their say to me, if i understand and agree ill Tone It Down. Tho if "Becca" replies on this thread i'll be the same, and never listen. (Don't ask why, you'll only get a hateful answer)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    I don't have a problem with you Mescudi but we can all agree that you are a TROLL.

Just tone down the unnecessary douchiness buddy and everything should be fine. That's meant to be taken as a friendly comment BTW.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    lol you're all good mate.. i dont have issues with you :P

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    I don't have much to do with you nor do i remember any of your posts that you talk about but from this post alone the way you talk and your apparent attitude you already seem to me to be a bit of a dick. keep in mind I don't dislike you, i 'nothing' you
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    The solution is simple, dont feed the troll.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    As long as you aren't taking trolling too far (getting abusive) and not doing it at all on the Jailbreak server then I don't see a problem.
    So far in the time I've played with you you've been good.

Regular Member #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi has a spectacular aura about #E-Mescudi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Jailbreak is to boring :\

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by #E-Mescudi View Post
    Jailbreak is to boring :\
    im with ya on that one.
    Plus, i havent had any problems with Mescudi, sure he may joke around have a few trolls and stuff. Throw in a couple of harmless abuse at me but thats all in good fun. When i have mescudi chucking shit at me i actually have more FUN playing with him. No problems with me mate.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    The words twat, poofter, all that sort of stuff are fine. Its more so the manner in which they are used.

Alot of the comments in the past that have seen could have been written in the same manner, with certain words not used, and still have the exact same effect.

Your input is always welcome, but i feel they would be more effective if they had a smarter word choice.

Personally for me, i tend to ignore requests that may come across as rude or abusive, for eg. 'Unban me ♥♥♥♥ers' and 'would like info about my ban'

Not saying you have said anything like this, merely an example to convey my point. If i see a thread where someone demands to be unbanned such as 'Unban me ♥♥♥♥ers' i will look at the thread, skim over it, close it. Where as if i see a thread 'would like info about my ban' i would strait up read the thread, go to sourcebans to see what info was there, contact the admin who banned and direct them to the thread. Both titles have similar implication, but one is acceptable, and one isn't.

I hope you understand where i am coming from as the examples are not perfect (suffering from severe case of mondayitus), and hope you can apply this in your own way to any previous thread/comment that you feel it may need.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    The words twat, poofter, all that sort of stuff are fine. Its more so the manner in which they are used.

Alot of the comments in the past that have seen could have been written in the same manner, with certain words not used, and still have the exact same effect.

Your input is always welcome, but i feel they would be more effective if they had a smarter word choice.

Personally for me, i tend to ignore requests that may come across as rude or abusive, for eg. 'Unban me ♥♥♥♥ers' and 'would like info about my ban'

Not saying you have said anything like this, merely an example to convey my point. If i see a thread where someone demands to be unbanned such as 'Unban me ♥♥♥♥ers' i will look at the thread, skim over it, close it. Where as if i see a thread 'would like info about my ban' i would strait up read the thread, go to sourcebans to see what info was there, contact the admin who banned and direct them to the thread. Both titles have similar implication, but one is acceptable, and one isn't.

I hope you understand where i am coming from as the examples are not perfect (suffering from severe case of mondayitus), and hope you can apply this in your own way to any previous thread/comment that you feel it may need.

well said mate, you put enough understandable detail in that' which i can relate with. but netherless the thread is still meant to be directed at my abuse, tho you did clear one thing about "responsible threads",

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Useless post IMO.. Everyone has the right to be who they are.. Why should u be told to turn it down.. If someone honestly gets offended over an internet game than they are clearly too immature/young to play this game.. Mate if you wernt the way u are I wouldn't like you.. You wouldn't be as fun nor would I spend late nights playing servers with you. Yes I guess u could be a bit more polite wen things are said but ♥♥♥♥ if ppl can't take a bit of trolling towards them. Then mute them cause ur clearly too immature to be playing the game.. And if I offend anyone or said something I shouldn't have get over it as it's my personal opinion...

dont change..... ur the few i like gaming with in this community <3
    Last edited by Kylie Jenner; 19-09-11 at 07:31 PM.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

#E-Mescudi     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    Useless post IMO.. Everyone has the right to be who they are.. Why should u be told to turn it down.. If someone honestly gets offended over an internet game than they are clearly too immature/young to play this game.. Mate if you wernt the way u are I wouldn't like you.. You wouldn't be as fun nor would I spend late nights playing servers with you. Yes I guess u could be a bit more polite wen things are said but ♥♥♥♥ if ppl can't take a bit of trolling towards them. Then mute them cause ur clearly too immature to be playing the game.. And if I offend anyone or said something I shouldn't have get over it as it's my personal opinion...

dont change..... ur the few i like gaming with in this community <3

it's because no one get us adhd kids <3 kruger does tho, hes ONE OF US.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to #E-Mescudi For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    but dylax, you're what? 14?????

:P I agree but it can go too far.. there is always a limit mescudi hasnt passed that line that i know of.. not even come close really.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Wtf Dylax is like 19?
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    but dylax, you're what? 14?????

:P I agree but it can go too far.. there is always a limit mescudi hasnt passed that line that i know of.. not even come close really.
    he sounds like 13 but he is actually 19

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    I have come the love your comments.... I thread in not complete unless your had your say.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    guyz ♥♥♥♥ you =D

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Dylax $ View Post
    guyz ♥♥♥♥ you =D
    we are only stating the facts old-preb nah jk <3

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    I love how the thread has changed to weather Dylax is a Preb or not (which he is). =P
    Dylax <3

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    I dont like mescudi he is a poo pushing ♥♥♥♥♥♥! Nuff said bitch!!!!

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information