+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto Team Balance ?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Overall activity: 0%

TinyTim will become famous soon enough TinyTim's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TinyTim     $ 40.00

Auto Team Balance ?

Hey All, is server auto team balance even possible? Or is this a case of "20 year old game why are you even asking".

For quite some time now the teams are very often "excessively" unbalanced. Think constant 11-0 / 12-1 sessions ... Just been playing a map where the top 2 were both mid 30's and our top player had 8 (or thereabouts) kills. (it wasnt me by the way, heh heh).

Quite frustrating when the top 2-3 players on the (shall I say it?) "stacked side" are quite often the same group. Jokes of "joined at the hip" and so on. And please dont say things like "oh its a ct / t map" - proof is in the pudding. I dont believe anyone has fun being on the 0-14 side.

Now I seem to be getting some heat for questioning this in game (and yes, I know, I often call it out as I have this old school idea that "they" will go help the massively losing side on their own). And occasionally they do - and it massively improves the morale / feel of the map (I have to also add - sometimes they join and it makes zero difference). More often than not, they dont.

Sorry for wanting a better gaming experience for everyone. Quite often see the losing team losing players ...

Just wondering
    ;D

Queue the positive feedback,

Game on!

Tiny
    Last edited by TinyTim; 13-07-23 at 07:27 PM.
    YUP, Tiny !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinyTim For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 347

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    Good to see you are using the appropriate procedure for any changes to the server next time put it in the right forum LOL xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 221

TinyTim will become famous soon enough TinyTim's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TinyTim     $ 40.00
    Thank you for your valuable input Wake

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 100.0%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1065.00
    I certainly understand where you're coming from Tim and pretty much agree that certain players do stick together, I guess the challenge is too overwhelming for them to swap.

Alas, apart from auto-balance (numbers), there is not much we can do except ask said players to balance teams (skill wise).

Not the reply you were probably hoping for, soz.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information