+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My nearly 10 years!

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 0%

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00

My nearly 10 years!

Well DTK, i have been floating around this place for nearly 10 years now, with over 90% of that time in some kind of Admin capacity.
    I have spent thousands of hours gaming with quite a few of you over the years and have made a few good mates and a lot more good memories.
    However, my time has come to step down as Staff.
    Past few years have been a whole new level of hectic for me, the ex and I split up just over 3 years ago, and I was in a bad place mentally and physically for a while.
    Then, this amazing woman just wanders into my life. we get married, have identical twin girls who are nearly 9 months old now and are full of attitude. (they take after their mother of course)
    I dont get to see much of my older 2 kids anymore, they are quite a distance away and both in school, and this weighs on my mind daily.

Anyways, im super busy with life, getting old and always in pain, so time to hang up the Staff tags.

Shoutouts! (in no particular order)
    Tonic - This man is an absolute fking legend in every aspect of the word. He was there through thick and thin for me. He kept me alive, kept a roof over my head and food (and lots of beer) in my belly. Would do anything for you brother.

Aido and Koala - YTB, great blokes, so many good times over the years, and hopefully many many more to come. Thanks for the laughs guys!

Squall - Thanks for trusting me over these years mate, been a pleasure to be an admin.

Ajay - Honestly, I dont even know what to say, youre a great bloke, lots of time for you man

Cuffeh - <3 my DTK wife. Thanks for everything beb, youre one of the good ones

Pigsy - For an old bloke, youre not too bad (jokesss) you earned your spot with Staff mate, keep it going for me

Envy - Thanks for the chats, was always a good laugh with you

Frondy - m8, good luck with life, you have my love, always <3

KT - Honestly, one of the nicest chicks I have ever met. You were a great admin and we miss you.

Becca - Not a clue what to say here that will keep it PG rated.

Shadud -

Theres a lot that I have missed accidentally, a lot that I have purposely left out (because you are actual *****)

TLDR - Delta out. Peace.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 100.0%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1065.00
    Dam Big D, you've been through the meat grinder and come out the other side smelling of of...... well beer

Sounds like you've got a kool lil family now and certainly a hectic one with twins. Don't fret over your older kids bud, stay in touch regularly and do what you can from afar, it'll work out down the track!

You're a great Mentor and Friend, hope life is a buzz for you from here on out DustRAt!!.

DUSTY 4 LIFE!!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Dude don't you get like 3 months paid leave when you hit the 10 year mark like at my joint? You should see it through.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    super proud of you and your growing family. <3
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Cya maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
    <3

Maybe one day we will have a drink lmao.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 295

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] shredder     $ 10.00
    Yes

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 452

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Good Luck Delta.

Cheers for your help back in my early days coincidentally also nearly 10 years.
    Hope you get to see more of your older kids in time. Sad to see you go, but excited for you in your life's new directions.

Again, Good Luck and all the best.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Deltard-

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information