+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gamming Headset Recomendations

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Samatron     $ 175.00

Gamming Headset Recomendations

After asking a number of legendary gamers for their thoughts on replacing my old headset, (which is currently held together with electrical tape) I received plenty of advice which i thought I'd share with you guys n gals.

(Names of advice givers have been changed to protect their identity in case their advice is crap!)

Ernie Says "
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless "

Day Ops Recommends -
    Astro A50 - https://www.astrogaming.com/en-au/pr...a50-gen-4.html

Alfa Bravo Charlie..... " HyperX for sure. Been running the cloud 2s for years. Decently priced and a great headset"

Nerv Gas guy replied:
    Well I've had a few and the best ones I've used so far and are my current ones are the astro a40tr

PigMAN said "Hey bud, i've loved my EPOS Gaming GSP 600 Closed-Back Acoustic Gaming Headset"

https://www.ple.com.au/Products/6440...gaming-headset

"I've had them for about 4 years now, only had cheapie ones before that and the diff between cheaper headsets and dearer ones def shows up in audio, like mine are great for music, movies as well as great for gaming."

Titman Said " hey ummmm' I like adolby 7.1 surround sound G733 logitech any new pair will be good. Just get surround sound"

Thanks to all these Ladies and gentleman for sharing their knowledge on this subject. xo

SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samatron For This Useful Post:

PadawaN
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 24.0%

emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] emre     $ 20.00
    Ernie should be replaced with Elmo

Anyways hope you get a new great headset soon Buddha!
    Last edited by emre; 15-11-22 at 03:33 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emre For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 0%

killer will become famous soon enough killer will become famous soon enough killer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] killer     $ 10.00
    im running the hyperx stingers absolute awesome headset the only downfall are they are wired but you get 2years free dts audio subscription

6. The Following User Says Thank You to killer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 144

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Mate honestly you're wasting your time with this rubbish. Two tins cans and a length of string taped to your ears with an old lady standing behind you yelling a commentary of the game is the way forward.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 100.0%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1065.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Mate honestly you're wasting your time with this rubbish. Two tins cans and a length of string taped to your ears with an old lady standing behind you yelling a commentary of the game is the way forward.
    Lol rubi, no wonder you never hear someone behind you stabbing you in the back, we only ever heard you say "ah f..k where did you come from"

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Hawcal is on a distinguished road Hawcal's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hawcal     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Samatron View Post

PigMAN said "Hey bud, i've loved my EPOS Gaming GSP 600 Closed-Back Acoustic Gaming Headset"

https://www.ple.com.au/Products/644094/epos-gaming-gsp-600-closed-back-acoustic-gaming-headset-playfina

"I've had them for about 4 years now, only had cheapie ones before that and the diff between cheaper headsets and dearer ones def shows up in audio, like mine are great for music, movies as well as great for gaming."

It's my choice. Great headsets! Not very expensive, and quite high quality.
    Last edited by Hawcal; 13-10-23 at 10:24 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawcal For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Hawcal is on a distinguished road Hawcal's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hawcal     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PigSy View Post
    Lol rubi, no wonder you never hear someone behind you stabbing you in the back, we only ever heard you say "ah f..k where did you come from"
    Ha ha
    I've had similar situations, so I don't play without headsets anymore

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information