+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we permenantly swap the smoke grenades for flashbangs?

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Overall activity: 0%

fadge is on a distinguished road fadge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] fadge     $ 75.00

Can we permenantly swap the smoke grenades for flashbangs?

The title says it all

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fadge For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by fadge View Post
    Either way, sounds like a fun experience!
    I had a chat with Squall, we can't fart around with flashbang settings as I was hoping, they're either on or off. I'll put them into a simple event, probably regular office map plus a few others with flashes on random instead of smokes, just to see what effect it has on the game dynamic. I might call it "an evening without getting wrecked by Ops or Walker" for extra attraction
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I had a chat with Squall, we can't fart around with flashbang settings as I was hoping, they're either on or off. I'll put them into a simple event, probably regular office map plus a few others with flashes on random instead of smokes, just to see what effect it has on the game dynamic. I might call it "an evening without getting wrecked by Ops or Walker" for extra attraction
    Yeah I'm afraid I would have to boycott such an event as it is my opinion that flashes totally ruin the fun and flow of any game of CS and are satanic parasites that people only pretend to enjoy using. You'd hate for me to say what I really think of flashes, though...

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by darijoe View Post
    Yeah I'm afraid I would have to boycott such an event as it is my opinion that flashes totally ruin the fun and flow of any game of CS and are satanic parasites that people only pretend to enjoy using. You'd hate for me to say what I really think of flashes, though...
    I don't have time for people who sit on the fence mate, grow some balls and have an opinion will you

PadawaN
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 225

emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] emre     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I don't have time for people who sit on the fence mate, grow some balls and have an opinion will you
    Trying to grow some without using golden gun but golden gun seems good against flashes lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information