+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 Years lol

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

10 Years lol

Hey nerds;

So tomorrow, will be a decade of *gestures wildly*
    I am posting this now, because I know damn well I will forget tomorrow and I won't even be home to post anyway.

In typical fashion, this thread will be full of anime gifs and I will also be providing some dope insight to dumb and hilarious (for the time lol, maybe still now who knows) shit I got amongst back in the day. I will also be tossing around some fun facts. Get ready for this mediocre ride everybody.

Fun fact - I have 12,805 page visits.

So, I signed up 19/2/12. I was an Office rat from day one, with a sprinkling of GGDM. I never grasped the concept of how JB was fun, so I didn't play for ages, despite a bunch of people trying to convince me. I suck shit at Surf, and I have zero patience for Dust lol. We had a good gang of Office people back in the day, I would play everyday for ages, and from memory ended up within the top 20 (or 10?) or the server.
    Just checked, #26! Hype babyyy lets goooooooooooo.
    I made it to JA of Office. This was controversial because a select few *male* admins didn't like the fact that a *girl* was now admin. (Wild concept, I know right?)
    Anyway, JA was fun, I made alot of mistakes, I was ban hammer heavy as ♥♥♥♥ lol, but eventually I found a rhythm and had a great time.
    Not too much longer after that, maybe like........I wanna say 6 months, I landed Staff.

Fun fact: I gave the (rip in pieces) AWP vending machine a facelift -
    https://www.dying2kill.com.au/showth...chine-makeover
    Please feel free to read this entire thread, I am sure it will change your life.

So I've been Staff ever since. I ran a ScoutsKnivez comp, welcomed a bunch of new admins, processed a billion applications for Neophyte, organised and carried out our Xmas Awards Nights, put through a billion promotion applications and hosted multiple promotions themselves.

Fun Fact - I have 2 infractions. One was reversed, the other Tonic gave to me, and it's there forever. This was for calling some people from another clan a bunch of idiots lol.

I also found this absolute gold thread from way back, for your enjoyment I present -
    https://www.dying2kill.com.au/showth...amipood-Dafook

I'm laughing so hard rn.

Fun Fact: I tried to make sprays. This period was very brief :'D :'D

https://www.dying2kill.com.au/showth...uffehs-Display

Fun Fact: I was voted Mother Figure of DtK.

I haven't been active in game for a very long time, but have come back recently here and there. I am a registered wildlife rehabilitator, I am engaged, and building my first home with my fiancé. I still have (and will continue to) have multiple cats, and I am studying to become a Veterinary Nurse, whilst working fulltime.

I really cbf doing shoutouts lol, omfg so much effort. Ugh, here's a list lol. This is non exhaustive, 10 years is a long fkn time lol, I bet I forget somebody, SO DON'T COME FOR ME.

Delta
    Rowdy
    KO
    Cryptic
    Alexis
    Pimpact
    Jasper
    Mellow
    Dean
    Rusty
    Carnie
    Ham
    Lief
    ELITE
    Pigsy
    Frendy
    Pythy
    Jetpackin
    Squally
    Vlad
    Pilot
    Satalin
    Ajay
    Firtvid
    Synth
    Jugger
    Chase
    Cookie
    Purp
    Honoba
    Daillvibe
    Becca
    Scourge
    Super Hornet
    Tonic
    Zone
    Icepowered
    Xplicid
    KT
    Krusty
    Squat
    Nexoit
    Shifty
    Rawr
    Kylie Jenner

Anyway, this took longer than I expected lol, thnx bye. <3
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 19-02-22 at 09:14 AM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90
    Overall activity: 0%

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Ahh yes, the cuffeh I remember in office, left for a few years and was suddenly staff lol, glad you stuck around for 10 years and counting I haven’t seen so many of those names on the list in ages too ahahahah
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Nice Cuffeh! Grats on the decade and the engagement and the new house and get your arse back on Office sometime soon and anytime you like. I made Squall bring back the vending machine. (Well I asked nicely and Squally put it back in.)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Literally who?

Nah you're alright. Seeing its been 10 years makes me feel old tho

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Happy 10th Joining Day anniversary Mother Duck

Engaged, new house build, full-time job and studying.....

Hats off to you Ma Lady

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

PadawaN
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 225

emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre is a name known to all emre's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] emre     $ 10.00
    Happy 10th Cuffeh and congrats to your engagement and new home! Everything seems beaming bright for ya. Pop by
    office sometime soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emre For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    As #12 on the list I approve of this message.

congrats mum <|: ^ )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Cuffeh, your an absolute legend!! gratz on double digits!! I don't pop in as often as I would like to but its always great to see some old heads from back in the day rolling around and its great to hear that things are going so well for you! as for throwbacks i have you being very defensive of your profile on my profile

see you on the 20 year

R.I.P Umesh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    #1 shoutout!
    We have had many many great years together Cuffs!

You were one of my very first "go to" people in the community.
    Always been a pleasure to game with you.
    Keep it real <3

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Happy 10th anniversary, you popped into office yesterday and didn't hang around.
    Let's hope we see you looking after all of us for the next 10 years

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Nice one Cuffeh, congrats! Glad to have bumped into you 10 years ago and share many memories along the way. Here is to many more
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Vladimir For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    lol remember that awards night when Pilot Jones got me to blast Kanye West to a server of 50(100?) people... man I miss playing source so much. Thanks for the shoutout Cuffeh, I look back on our memories in DtK fondly :~)))

I love how you're still using that sig hahahaha
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information