+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00

Stepping Down

Hey all.

So I haven't been online very much lately due to Real Life being rather hectic, which has lead me to the decision to step down from SA on Office DM #3 and as a JA on #9 Nilla. I can no longer commit to the minimum hours for one server let alone both anymore.

Thanks to Squall for trusting me with an admin role and for managing this great community.

Thanks to Pigsy for all the help and for always listening to my rants.

Thanks to LeKrez for doing the same on those rare occasions Pigsy wasn't available.

Thanks to the Office admin crew and players. Has made my time in DtK and on Office loads of fun. Thanks for all the events you guys throw up and for being a great bunch.

The same goes for the crew on Nilla. Thanks for having me.

Lastly Thanks to Knight Ops. Taught me pretty much everything I know about CSS, introduced me to DtK and asked me to apply for admin, then taught me most of what I know on how to Admin this awesome community.

Thanks to every single member past and present of DtK for making it the great place it is. Hope to see you all in game from time to time.

If I have missed any1 I truly apologize. I'm just an fat old bloke losing his memory.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 145
    Overall activity: 0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    all be best bro, catch ya in game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Firstly, from Council & Staff we would like to thank you for your 7+ years as a dedicated DtK admin.

As a long serving Office JA promoted to Office SA while dual admin on the Nilla server, you have represented the servers and the community with distinction.

Cheers WalkerBoh, catch you in-game bud!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00
    Good luck, WalkerBoh, with streamlining your real life and hope we get to see you around more often soon. Thanks for your amazing help around the office and your guidance through my first year as Office JA. I look forward to you as a Jedi frustrating me once more haha.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darijoe For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Cheers Walker,

Thank you for the seven plus years of service you provided DtK performing your duties as an admin, and thank you for helping to protect the server and the broader DtK community. I personally really appreciate all the time and effort you put in and wish you all the very best in life moving forward into the future.

Take it easy bud.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Good luck with all that RL stuff Walker! Thanks for all your time

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Sorry to hear it mate, tbh I read between the lines a bit and had an idea it was on the way - not quite as soon though. It's been good and I appreciate your help showing me the ropes and giving guidance during the learning curve. It'll be interesting to see how good you without the admin hacks.

See you in game, hopefully soon.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Sorry to hear you are stepping down Walker you have worked very hard in the Office server from the time I have played in it, but family, home and work need to come first, all the best and I hope to catch up with you in game from time to time.
    Take care
    Magoo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Been a pleasure working and playing along side ya my bro, take care!

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Thank you boss for your service! I wish you all the best in your real life stuff and now that youre retired maybe you'll take it easy on me with the para/ak on office ahahahah

I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 35

TinyTim will become famous soon enough TinyTim's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TinyTim     $ 40.00
    From one old fat guy (to another?) good luck, I will catch you online and might even let you kill me ... (ha ha, like I have a choice)
    YUP, Tiny !

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyTim For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Elmo_Minnie     $ 0.00
    Sorry to hear Walker! Hope you are doing well. Catch you around eventually… maybe ��

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information