+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TTT Server suggestions

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00

TTT Server suggestions

So, can you please leave a comment on what you think about this suggestion.

So what I am suggesting will be very controversial.

THE SUGGESTIONS:

Bring back prop surfing and being able to fling yourself how you used to be able to on island with the boat and desperatos with the plants.

Bring back the decoy tele for T's and I's

Change the default map back to desperatos

The reason why I believe these should be added is because it adds a level of even more fun to ttt, sure it may cause some rule breaking however, it is fun to get into places you can't normally. I believe this will get new players to stay on the server, and also bring old players to join back to experience it all again.

Rules you will have to implement to make these changes possible would include:
    Being visible from the ground in spots you can't normally get to.
    Attempting to prop kill (running close to people with a prop) is a kosable act
    You cannot Prop surf out of the map

Please comment what you think. I know there are many flaws in how this would work, but realistically the server has nothing to lose.
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Essie is on a distinguished road Essie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Essie     $ 0.00
    +1, sounds very fun and good idea!

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    For future - Suggestion Thread

- Prop surfing (prop grabber) will not be re-added to the server at this time. It caused too many issues for the server and the admins.

- This also occurred with decoy teleporters, the maps were abused and eventually got too hard to enforce.

- Default map is rotated every so often and can be changed back to desperados

Despite this, the admins will still discuss these suggestions
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Prop surfing was always gone because it would cause vphysics crashes. We trialed it again back when I was admin and the server literally crashed 5 times in 30 minutes. Prop grabber is gone because it crashed the server too much. Its a simple as that

Decoy teles were awesome, but people decided to start abusing them and getting to unreachable places. No rule is going to fix how intentionally vague the decoy tele makes the rules. What do you do to "be visible" in a spot. Wheres the line between exploiting it and just using it. Waterpark is a good example, if you tp there you're technically visible, but no to the entire map and also you become extremely difficult to see because people aren't meant to get there. The maps are literally not lit up for people to be in specific places.

Obviously I'm just a veteran now, and decoy teles are definitely up to the admins, but im just putting my 2 cents in as it seems people didn't really understand their removal in the first place.
    Last edited by Bear.; 20-08-21 at 07:49 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    For future - Suggestion Thread
    My bad about the thread location.

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    - Prop surfing (prop grabber) will not be re-added to the server at this time. It caused too many issues for the server and the admins.

- This also occurred with decoy teleporters, the maps were abused and eventually got too hard to enforce.
    I do understand its hard to enforce and you will never be able to really enforce is properly. I just think it worked before for a long time, I think it will be fun.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    Prop surfing was always gone because it would cause vphysics crashes. We trialed it again back when I was admin and the server literally crashed 5 times in 30 minutes. Prop grabber is gone because it crashed the server too much. Its a simple as that

Decoy teles were awesome, but people decided to start abusing them and getting to unreachable places. No rule is going to fix how intentionally vague the decoy tele makes the rules. What do you do to "be visible" in a spot. Wheres the line between exploiting it and just using it. Waterpark is a good example, if you tp there you're technically visible, but no to the entire map and also you become extremely difficult to see because people aren't meant to get there. The maps are literally not lit up for people to be in specific places.

Obviously I'm just a veteran now, and decoy teles are definitely up to the admins, but im just putting my 2 cents in as it seems people didn't really understand their removal in the first place.
    Well there goes that idea haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 225

aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj is a splendid one to behold aj's Avatar
    Total Donations For

aj     $ 959.20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    I could be wrong but that was in like 2019 the ttt plugin has been updated since then. An fairly sure there was a full rework of the plugin so it could be worth a try.

I would love if these were both attempted to be readded on the chance that they could work again as it would give a bit of life back into the game.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aj For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by aj View Post
    I could be wrong but that was in like 2019 the ttt plugin has been updated since then. An fairly sure there was a full rework of the plugin so it could be worth a try.

I would love if these were both attempted to be readded on the chance that they could work again as it would give a bit of life back into the game.

Definitely agree that there is no harm in trying prop grabber

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

aj

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information