+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping down as JA for Dtk Office on CSS

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 0%

reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] reapinghavok     $ 20.00

Stepping down as JA for Dtk Office on CSS

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know formally I am stepping down as a JA on Office for Counter Strike Source. I still want to be a member of DTK. I just want to do the right thing by DTK community as I can't commit the time to the JA role anymore.
    Thank you for everything and wish the best for all the admins and staff of DTK.
    I really appreciate the opportunity and wish nothing but best for staff and admins (Especially fellow admins of Office Server)
    Kind Regards,
    Reapinghavok

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    I'm preparing my 3000 word eulogy to your admin contributions now and will have it engraved on stone tablets (large print) before having it airdropped through your roof sans parachute.

Sad to see you pack up mate, it's been real good. Glad to know you'll still be a member though.
    Last edited by Rubicon; 03-06-21 at 08:39 PM.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Sorry to hear you are stepping down from admin in Office, you have always been a good admin on the office server and you will sadly be missed by all
    It is good to hear you will still join us in Office and come in for little therapy.
    Cheers,
    Magoo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok is a jewel in the rough reapinghavok's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks Rubicon your a legend mate. will still be on Office but probably just not as much and still a member just no longer JA. I have loved being JA on the server in my time with a great bunch of people.

Total Donations For

Thanks Magoo such nice words appreciate it mate. I will be on just maybe not as often. will still on for our banter as well. take care mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to reapinghavok For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Thanks for your time and effort on the Office server Reaps
    I know the Office Admin crew will miss you, so all the best irl mate.

Take it easy Reaps!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Thanks Pigsy. have loved being an admin and I will still be a member just not a JA anymore. I am thankful for the time as JA and DTK Staff and Admin Team all a great bunch of people. Will still be on of course. and thanks for your kind words

12. The Following User Says Thank You to reapinghavok For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Thanks for your efforts as a JA Reap. You will be missed by the admin team. Sad to see you step down, but glad you will still be a member and joining us on office. If things change and you wish to reapply please do.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Thanks for your efforts as a JA Reap. You will be missed by the admin team. Sad to see you step down, but glad you will still be a member and joining us on office. If things change and you wish to reapply please do.
    Thanks mate means a lot. just want to spend more time with family and focus on my health. will be on still maybe just not as much. Thanks to fellow admins on Office Server has been awesome and your all top blokes.
    Enjoyed every moment and with all the players that have played on the server as well

16. The Following User Says Thank You to reapinghavok For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Thank you Reapinghavok for your time and solid efforts.

You possess a jovial, light hearted pleasantry about you that’s honestly rare and enviable.
    All the very best mate into the future.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 216
    aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP has much to be proud of aSaP's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aSaP     $ 0.00
    Well done mate, you have put in a lot of effort on the server over your time as admin and you will be missed.
    Just sorry I haven't been able to jump on server and have a round with you the last few months but I'm sure we will catch up in the future.
    Your efforts will be missed my friend

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information