+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping Down

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 0%
    Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Envy_black     $ 0.00

Stepping Down

Retiring

Queen Envy is throwing down the crown!

I love GGDM and i want to thank all the admins on our team for being the fantastic people they are. Also thanks to Squall and the staff for having me on even though i know i'm a pain in the bum sometimes.

As some of you may know, I am a single parent working 2 jobs and because i'm a glutton for punishment, i have decided to throw those jobs in and take on an even harder full time job looking after the interests of over 450 children.

Honestly this will leave little to no time for regular game play and so i need to retire. I will still be on every now and then to play with all my much loved gun game friends and those from other servers who i absolutely adore!

This is the GG Queen Abdicating

BYEEEEEEE

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Denied.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black has a brilliant future Envy_black's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Envy_black     $ 0.00
    i don't think that's a thing Delta... hahaha

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    I'm with Delta

Seriously your highness, you will truly be missed by the GG admin team!

We thank you for your dedication, time and effort.

Good luck with your new job, I hope to catch you in game soon

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 42

dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man is a glorious beacon of light dead_man's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] dead_man     $ 60.00
    Sorry to see you leaving but good luck and best wishes on the new job, I know you will do a great job there like you have done for GGDM#4

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dead_man For This Useful Post:

TassieDevil
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 99.4%

greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256 has a brilliant future greg256's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] greg256     $ 20.00

Wink So long and thanks for all the "boop's"

Thanks for the time and effort you have put in over the years, hope to see you in-game when you have a bit of down time or you need to "boop"(stab) some noob after a stressful day.

A good job and stable income is more important than any game, best of luck with the new job, hope it all goes well.
    Last edited by greg256; 26-04-21 at 09:06 PM.
    GunGame DM Server#4 Senior Admin

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greg256 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Good Luck for the future Envy, and thankyou for being so encouraging when I first started playing GGDM, you will surely be missed by everyone,
    Last edited by Mr_Magoo; 26-04-21 at 09:37 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    mrs_dpr will become famous soon enough mrs_dpr's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mrs_dpr     $ 0.00
    I said it in my message but i'll say it again, thank you so much for welcoming me into the admin team and being really helpful and supportive. Goodluck with everything and I hope the new job goes well! Hopefully still see you around on GG xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrs_dpr For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 78
    zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] zarco     $ 0.00
    All the best Envy ....don't be a stranger, will miss nights of trolling through maps and arguing which was good and shit as u put it

Catch you in game Zarco

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarco For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Hi Envy, Sorry to hear that you are leaving, Please don't forget about your other kids that play on GG4 or we will get up to mischief
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Life's Dad
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Death13     $ 0.00
    thanks and good luck with your new job !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information