Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post Server #9 Nilla/Rotation - New Admin Appointments 5/3/2021

Dear DtK Community,

Please welcome the newest additions to the Server #9 Nilla Admin Team

|DtK| [JA] samnorth1123
    |DtK| [JA] Static
    |DtK| [JA] WAke

They are pretty nice guys and eh most player in the world , and doesn't afraid of anything.

Cheers

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Congratz and welcome to our new nilla admins, I'm sure you'll all do a great job!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat. here in my city, all the streets will be renamed after you beginning at the next mayoral term. a lot of countries that frowned upon ours, now, thanks to your deed, see us as a role model, a new hope. the lucky people who know about you say "hey, that guy is my compatriot!" and everybody shouts immediately after them "YES, YES, YES! yours is a good country". thanks to that, tourism has exploded, everybody came here thanks to you, the inflow of international currency was huge, making our stockmarket take off and making our country the pillar for the solution of internation economic crisis. thanks to that, we are seen as role models, and we have surpassed the US and become the richest and most powerful nation in the world. all the logging companies were very moved by your deed and collectively decided to stop deforesting the tropical rainforests so the human race can thrive in this planet more and more. the worldwide chaos due to the election of donald trump in the usa has ceased due to the fact that they are no longer the most powerful nation in the world. the Pope has sent his preachers all over the world to speak of your name and your deeds so you work is known by every creature that walks on the surface of this planet. also, because of you, the scientists at CERN have decided to stop experimenting with the large hadron collider, since the origins of the universe don't matter anymore comparing to the magnitude of your feat. the Mayans came back from the Andromeda galaxy and said you were the reason they decided to let us live beyond the year 2012. your feat was so incredible it ejected the alpha celestial body that was inhabiting the earth's orbit and threatening to destroy it. because of you, Akira Toryama decided to continue the dragon ball sagas, this time with a character in your honor. every tv show host, at the end of their show, now sends greetings to the whole country and one specially to you. keep on alway being this wonderful, hard working, beautiful, inspiring, manificent, good spirited, creative etc. person and always keep on doing stuff life this. Kept it up dude, and the world will be more and more a better place to live

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 0%

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Congrats guys
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Well Done Guys
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

<3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 121
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] quez     $ 0.00
    nice

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to quez For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Gs boys!

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    gz and welcome guyssss!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pass For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 29.0%

samnorth1123 is on a distinguished road samnorth1123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] samnorth1123     $ 55.00
    Thanks guys ! glad to join the team

Casual Member
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210

Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Big AL     $ 20.00
    congrats gents, looking forward to working with you!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big AL For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbour found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, ballons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat. here in my city, all the streets will be renamed after you beginning at the next mayoral term. a lot of countries that frowned upon ours, now, thanks to your deed, see us as a role model, a new hope. the lucky people who know about you say "hey, that guy is my compatriot!" and everybody shouts immediately after them "YES, YES, YES! yours is a good country". thanks to that, tourism has exploded, everybody came here thanks to you, the inflow of international currency was huge, making our stockmarket take off and making our country the pillar for the solution of internation economic crisis. thanks to that, we are seen as role models, and we have surpassed the US and become the richest and most powerful nation in the world. all the logging companies were very moved by your deed and collectively decided to stop deforesting the tropical rainforests so the human race can thrive in this planet more and more. the worldwide chaos due to the election of donald trump in the usa has ceased due to the fact that they are no longer the most powerful nation in the world. the Pope has sent his preachers all over the world to speak of your name and your deeds so you work is known by every creature that walks on the surface of this planet. also, because of you, the scientists at CERN have decided to stop experimenting with the large hadron collider, since the origins of the universe don't matter anymore comparing to the magnitude of your feat. the Mayans came back from the Andromeda galaxy and said you were the reason they decided to let us live beyond the year 2012. your feat was so incredible it ejected the alpha celestial body that was inhabiting the earth's orbit and threatening to destroy it. because of you, Akira Toryama decided to continue the dragon ball sagas, this time with a character in your honor. every tv show host, at the end of their show, now sends greetings to the whole country and one specially to you. keep on alway being this wonderful, hard working, beautiful, inspiring, manificent, good spirited, creative etc. person and always keep on doing stuff life this. Kept it up dude, and the world will be more and more a better place to live
    A little more enthusiasm would be good mate!
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    wow, you must be Ecstatic to be an admin on this server
    Love my Lollipops.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief- View Post
    wow, you must be Ecstatic to be an admin on this server
    How many times have you made this joke life

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 60

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    it's getting, unbearable isnt it...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pass For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Pass the flagon, coz I just can't bear life being a bore!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Congrats and welcome to the Team guys.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

3 years old

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Pass View Post
    it's getting, unbearable isnt it...
    Slow clap...
    Last edited by Bear.; 06-03-21 at 10:43 AM.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 145

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    cheers yall

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    i think im at 4 times now

3 years old

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Lief- View Post
    i think im at 4 times now
    4 times too many

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information