+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Down to the step

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00

Down to the step

Welp it's been a long time coming,

I have decided to down step as an administrator for Nilla. This doesn't mean I won't be playing on Nilla anymore, I still want to hold Top 5 in the server lmao. Anyway, long story short, I got stuff in my personal life that needs more attention.

Before I depart, just want to give a few thanks.

Squall: Although it has been rough trying to work with us and it may not look like it, but I appreciate everything you've done for us and the server. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Pigsy:
    I've got nothing but kind words for you brother. You have my up-most respect. An amazing role model. Thank you for everything you've done for me, I really do appreciate it.

Lekrez: Cheers for everything you've done for us my bro. Staying up late to watch some demos with us haha.

Team Nilla: Thanks for everything boys, it's been an honor working along side yous....except Hambingy. Keep up the good work boys and I hope to see everyone in game.

Admins of DTK: It's been a pleasure guys and gals. Thank you very much y'all.

Static, Bento and the rest of MISC 6: Cheers for letting me chill with y'all. I also love it when yous jump in the server and crack around with some of the players lol. I appreciate it.

Krewsty Bergur: Okay buddy. Get gud.

Sam: Thank you brother, you were the first person I met and the person that got me to join DTK. I miss ya dawg.

and a thank you to everyone else who i've played with and against!

Be seeing ya.
    Last edited by Mental; 04-03-21 at 08:21 PM.

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

Casual Member
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Overall activity: 0%

Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Big AL     $ 20.00
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big AL For This Useful Post:

<3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 121
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] quez     $ 0.00
    You probably haven't seen me around but I've played nilla like 5 times and I've seen you on a couple of times. You're a great bloke. I wish I played nilla a bit more before you stepped down, but anyways have a good one mate.

connect 45.121.211.203:27022

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quez For This Useful Post:

Dedicated Mag Passer
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 19

Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass has much to be proud of Pass's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pass     $ 35.00
    Without you, your friendly nature, the laughs, which led to the early calls we had on discord about the server and how you asked me to help out, I certainly wouldn't be an admin right now. Cheers for keeping me in check the times when we stumbled across troubles, in and out of the server, meant a lot and still does. There's more that I should be saying, but I'm sure you get the idea : D

Thanks for everything brother, take it easy

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pass For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1050.00
    Cheers for all your efforts on the server and the forums Mental, you've been a rock solid member of the nilla admin team and
    very supportive community wide to fellow admins, members and the newbies on the block..

Catchya in-game bud.

P.S. Still waiting on a follow up commentary gig from you and hammy that you did for the Brawlhalla event.. That was gold!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    Laters uce
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    Laters uce
    Respect

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PigSy View Post
    Cheers for all your efforts on the server and the forums Mental, you've been a rock solid member of the nilla admin team and
    very supportive community wide to fellow admins, members and the newbies on the block..

Catchya in-game bud.

P.S. Still waiting on a follow up commentary gig from you and hammy that you did for the Brawlhalla event.. That was gold!!
    Haha, I'll be happy to do more commentary if another event pops up!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 210

Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL is a splendid one to behold Big AL's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Big AL     $ 20.00
    im gonna miss you man! best admin to work with. good laughs and good chats. thanks for keeping me chill when I was about to rage that day( you know which day )

hope to keep seeing you around.

"*DEAD* cuhz : Whoever keeps throwing these flashes, im going to find you in real life and flash your misses"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Big AL For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 570
    Overall activity: 99.8%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Dayum Mental, Cuhz, Bro! Or should I say Cuzzie bro? Am I allowed to say that or is it racist? Didnt think this day would come for at least another 5 years or so. Hope to catch you in game mate. Hope the IRL stuff is all good. Peace out!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 73.0%

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    Well that wasnt expected, see you in game legend

(Terrorist) cuhz : ♥♥♥♥ wake I hate you but I wanna ♥♥♥♥ you
    (Terrorist) cuhz : No homo

xx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

Nike Tuned ✓
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 12

diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett is a name known to all diglett's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] diglett     $ 30.00
    sole g uso

22. The Following User Says Thank You to diglett For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Im very sad right now
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by diglett View Post
    sole g uso
    Kefe

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    Im very sad right now
    Chin up brother, ill still visit TTT from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by WAke View Post
    Well that wasnt expected, see you in game legend

(Terrorist) cuhz : ♥♥♥♥ wake I hate you but I wanna ♥♥♥♥ you
    (Terrorist) cuhz : No homo

xx
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Dayum Mental, Cuhz, Bro! Or should I say Cuzzie bro? Am I allowed to say that or is it racist? Didnt think this day would come for at least another 5 years or so. Hope to catch you in game mate. Hope the IRL stuff is all good. Peace out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big AL View Post
    im gonna miss you man! best admin to work with. good laughs and good chats. thanks for keeping me chill when I was about to rage that day( you know which day )

hope to keep seeing you around.

"*DEAD* cuhz : Whoever keeps throwing these flashes, im going to find you in real life and flash your misses"
    Cheers boys, I'll still be lurkin!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

get lost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00
    Really sad to see you go, it's always great having you and your positivity around. Hope to see you around, and don't be afraid to visit misc 6 from time to time as well.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Really sad to see you go, it's always great having you and your positivity around. Hope to see you around, and don't be afraid to visit misc 6 from time to time as well.
    Will do brother, I will defs visit from time to time, and you'll still see me around on Nilla.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 138

Gilbertjelly will become famous soon enough Gilbertjelly will become famous soon enough Gilbertjelly's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Gilbertjelly     $ 110.00
    All the best Mental hopefully see you ingame

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Gilbertjelly For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239

blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick is a glorious beacon of light blackmaverick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] blackmaverick     $ 80.00
    All the best Mental - Will see you around!

37. The Following User Says Thank You to blackmaverick For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information