+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A loss of confidence and fun on #9

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] darijoe     $ 500.00

Unhappy A loss of confidence and fun on #9

Hello to all my amazing friends on Nilla. I had a rough experience on Tuesday afternoon on the server and completely lost all confidence in my abilities. I was online for 1.5 hours and only managed 4 kills. It got to a point where I was not having even a slither of fun. What is the point of playing the game in that situation hey?

I decided I need some time away from server #9 and I can tell you it was a difficult decision to make. I will probably spend at least a week away, but will still be active with admin duties on #3 Office. If ever you are not having fun doing something, don't be afraid to step away and take a mental (aka cuhz) refresher. Hope you lovely folks have lots of fun and hopefully will see you again on Nilla later next week. GG.

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Happens to the best of us Dari, we all have our good and bad days. I agree about taking a refresher and just getting a fresh breath of air once in a while. Hope u are doing well dari i got ur back always <3

I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe has much to be proud of darijoe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAsian View Post
    Happens to the best of us Dari, we all have our good and bad days. I agree about taking a refresher and just getting a fresh breath of air once in a while. Hope u are doing well dari i got ur back always <3

❤️❤️❤️

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Always good to take a break brother!

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Hey Dari. I was there mate. There was some very tough competition on the server at the time. Don't take it to heart. They were kicking the crap out of me also.

I don't want you to burn out on Office either. Try some Dust2 and some Gungame.

Dust2 is right up your alley for some dak dakking. Just for some relaxation. And gungame is great for learning all the guns in a very fast paced style. Be great to see you on Office more, but take some time to relax on the other servers also. I do quite often.

If you need anything I can provide, please hit me up. More than happy to help.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Hey Dari. I was there mate. There was some very tough competition on the server at the time. Don't take it to heart. They were kicking the crap out of me also.

I don't want you to burn out on Office either. Try some Dust2 and some Gungame.

Dust2 is right up your alley for some dak dakking. Just for some relaxation. And gungame is great for learning all the guns in a very fast paced style. Be great to see you on Office more, but take some time to relax on the other servers also. I do quite often.

If you need anything I can provide, please hit me up. More than happy to help.
    Oh Walker your words are most appreciated. On occasion in recent times, I have become disenfranchised with Nilla and how I have been unable to compete with what sometimes appears to be an impossibly high standard. I had very little time on Dust2 in 2020 and have returned more often in 2021 to try and break things up. I appreciate the server's similarities to Office and always love the tunnel battles with Spaced_Bar.

I may be the worst user of the scout on DTK ever. That has always clamped my enjoyment of gun game given how early a level it is and i just get stuck there. Still I sometimes turn up for the challenge if I need one.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aries     $ 0.00
    no your not sirdakalot---i aries is hopeless with that goddam scout---and like everyone says if your not enjoying it then take a break mate and have a kitkat--lol{one off your dad jokes dario}we all have bad days bud--i have even had a couple off dummy spits myself old bud

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    sppenkeee will become famous soon enough sppenkeee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] sppenkeee     $ 0.00
    Hi Dari! Just popping in to say it's important to enjoy the game for exactly what it is - to have fun!

It's easy to become disheartened, and it's possible to go 2-3 games of what seems like indescribable BS. Try mixing it up a little and seeing if a different strategy works better for you. Play mini-games within the game. Follow a player around and play off them. Sometimes I like to pretend I'm their little backup support thug and just throw smokes and flashes until an opportunity presents itself to get a kill.

The great part about CS is that you can play it in an infinite number of ways, and we can get into routines that seem like bad luck, but it's all about having fun and finding quirky ways to get great rounds.

We tied at 16-7 on a game the other day, so it seems you're out of your slump! :P

Have fun!

Someone say KFC?
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 26

daz34 will become famous soon enough daz34's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] daz34     $ 10.00
    Stay positive dari this stuff does happen unfortunately but dont let it stop you!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie has a spectacular aura about Elmo_Minnie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Elmo_Minnie     $ 0.00
    Chin up Dari!!

Are you missing killing me on Nilla??

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 516
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Just a heads up that necroing a dead thread is frowned upon.
    However, I will say that Darijoe fully appreciates your support!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information