+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office Event: Furniture Removals

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

#3 Office Event: Furniture Removals

Rubicon

and his assistant, in the blue sparkly dress

ShiftyAsian

Present

an Office Event

Furniture Removals

The kid sat across the table, a quizzical smile twitching at his lips as he observed me through red-framed glasses. I put down my cup and nodded to my partner. "Interview recommenced at 11.35am, 4th December 2020" I stated matter of factly. The kid perked up. "Another interview?" he said, "Am I going to get a job this time?" I paused, my pen raised over the paper. "Noooo", I replied slowly, "this isn't that kind of interview. It's more of a, uh, finding things out interview. Just like yesterday". He looked disappointed, and I pressed ahead before he thought of a response. "When we concluded our last chat, you admitted dosing the office water bubbler with" - I checked my notes and spelled out- "lysergic acid diethylamide. My friend and I were wondering why you did this. What was your motivation, if I might use the term?". He looked at me as if I were an idiot. "It was a hot day, it'd been in my pocket for hours, and it wanted to cool off. Obviously". Obviously. I sat back in my chair and squeezed the bridge of my nose between thumb and forefinger. Yesterday had been a trial and today didn't look like it was going to get any better. "So it didn't occur to you, at any point, that adding LSD to a public water source at a weapons convention might not be a good idea? That it might, ya know, cause problems?" His expression changed to one of hurt. "My LSD would never hurt anyone" he said vehemently, "it's always been a good friend to me and I've known it for years. It just wanted a swim and something to drink and it would have hopped back out quite happily. It was only because that security guard tackled me to the floor and dragged me outside the centre that it didn't. It was the guard's fault, not mine". My partner sighed heavily and changed the line of questioning. "We want to know where you obtained the drug. How did you get hold of it?" The kid smiled. "My Nan makes it in her basement. She's got an entrance hidden behind the washing machine and goes down there when she needs to think. And make acid. She says it makes the bubbles taste like moonlight." He looked up suddenly. "Will she be coming to stay at the hotel with me?" The hotel. "Uh, sure. We'll make sure she'll come to the, er, hotel as well. It'll be a long, long holiday for the both of you."

Server #3, Office

CT's are filing cabinets
    T's are chairs

M3 Shotgun, pistols, knives and nades

Event maps

Friday 11/12/2020

AEDT 8pm - 9pm
    Last edited by PigSy; 04-12-20 at 08:08 PM.
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    redy will become famous soon enough redy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] redy     $ 0.00
    nice
    quotes
    "p90, no thank you"
    "how do you not know how to strafe?"
    "why move on when you can become a hermit?"
    "no."
    "i'm shooting tic taks"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2TP1lGwVk

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    That's some fantastic furniture
    lol

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    IKEAn.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Five star pun, Psych.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

froot

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

How many stars was mine?

Total Donations For

Four, but they're bigger

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Oi, I want bigger stars too

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    keen beans for this event, and i love my sparkly blue dress
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

froot

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    Oi, I want bigger stars too
    I'll trade you my four big ones for your five small ones.

Total Donations For

Sorry, they are non exchangeable and swapping invalidates the starage.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Tomorrow night folks. This is the moment to indulge your secret fetish for furniture-based violence.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information