+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stepping down as SA for Dust 2

bear
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 0%

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00

Stepping down as SA for Dust 2

Hi All,

I’m stepping down as SA for Dust 2.

It has been an honour working with the many DTK members and fellow admins over the years. I have certainly had fun during that time!

As my various businesses have grown I can not continue to be active and committed to the SA role as D2 deserves. Moving forward I hope D2 can find an SA that can provide that attention to help continue to grow the server player base.

Of course I will be on every now and then in order to brutally kill all the noobs lol.

Shout out to D2 Admin Team past and present and the D2 server player base (Dust Rats) that keep coming back to play D2 over and over again!

Special mentions,

Booshti,
    Delta,
    Loki,
    Tonka,
    Knight Ops,
    Psycho,
    bRUCE!
    Pigsy

Cheers, see ya in game!

Boo Boo

_________________________D2__________________________________________________ _____Office________________________

_________________________SM____________________________

cheers,
    boo boo

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68

pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg] is a glorious beacon of light pete [prg]'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] pete [prg]     $ 145.00
    This saddens me, boo. But great to hear things are going well on the business front and that should be a priority. It's been a pleasure playing with you and thank you for all you've done for me you legend.

I look forward to killing you once, maybe twice, then avoiding you for the rest of the round. <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pete [prg] For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 203

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    As a spokesperson for the noobs that you own with malicous intent we won't miss you
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to squat For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    I would like to thank boo_boo for his efforts as a 5 1/2 yr veteran admin on the dustie server, 4 of which was as a Senior Admin!

It's been a pleasure working with you and as much as I wish you all the best and success in your business ventures, i do hope to see you
    around the joint often, just not in your scope sight

Cheers bud

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Thanks Boo for your work brother, it has been a pleasure playing for and against you brother. You and Sam were the first couple of members I had met first back in 2016-17 and both were welcoming with open arms. Much love to you brother and see you in game!

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Onya Boo, now, you've come a long way from your SM Para days to your Dust/Office Awp days...hang on, only 2 weapons of choice (unless you run in to the Golden Gun), maybe you haven't come that far after all...

All the best sweety.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Glad to hear business is growing. Look forward to seeing you around about as much as I look forward to seeing Ops around!

Nah seriously, don't be a stranger. Good luck with everything Boo Boo! Thanks for your time as an admin for the Dustie crowd.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries is a splendid one to behold aries's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] aries     $ 0.00
    Congrats on your worklife going so well booboo----will miss being constantly sniped at double doors or bedroom by you---i m still cherishing me knifing you---hope you get to get some stress relief in often on cs---cheers bud been a pleasure knowing you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aries For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 145

WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke has much to be proud of WAke's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WAke     $ 364.32
    all the best with your business, will catch ya on the servers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to WAke For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Congratulations on your businesses boo_boo! cheers for the frags and memories, hope to see you around every now and then <3

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Good luck brother! Catch you on the next boys night!

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 242

PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge is just really nice PopsRevenge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] PopsRevenge     $ 200.00
    Good on you Boo_Boo. Have enjoyed being on the servers with you over the years. All the best!! See you around

Luv Pops
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PopsRevenge For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 25.0%

CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic has a spectacular aura about CokeBotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] CokeBotic     $ 40.00
    Cheers boo boo, appreciated your cool head as SA, though you were always quick to mute/ban those that deserved it. Not going to miss the camping back yard though!
    All the best with your work endeavors!
    See you on dd2 when you make an appearance!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CokeBotic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 99

Rangel will become famous soon enough Rangel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rangel     $ 35.00
    Congratulations on your successes boo boo, i hope they continue grow and prosper. It's been a pleasure chich, you have certainly earned my respect. I'll catch you on the odd game my man. Thanks for everything!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rangel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Jamie has a spectacular aura about Jamie has a spectacular aura about Jamie's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Jamie     $ 0.00
    even though I've only really just started coming back its sad to see you go, you were always my favourite to get rekt by back in the day and a great admin, best of luck with your future business ventures <3

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Cheers for the fun times Boo Boo, best of luck now and into the future.
    Thanks for the good games and random chats.
    Until next time friend.

Keep calm and be tactical.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Thanks for the well wishes guys...see you in game

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information