Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Playing objective

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00

Playing objective

So there's been some debate lately. Players get slayed and sometimes kicked when they don't play objective such as not planting the bomb or trying to defuse the bomb all the time...unless you're friends with Krez.

This favouritism makes no sense. Like I've seen admins kick multiple players for not trying to defuse the bomb but now whenever someone mentions one of Krez's friends not playing the objective they get muted for it? What's the deal there? Is this the DTK community or the Krez community?

I don't get why certain players are allowed to not play the objective and mute anyone they want that questions that while others are getting slayed or kicked for it?

To clarify someone else called admins spineless and whatever else insulting them and got a 1hr mute. I asked the same thing I've said above in those words and got muted for a day.
    Last edited by vartain; 16-10-20 at 09:32 PM.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    The quote about "game source" wasn't even on season? It was on compound. Stop trying to dig yourself out of this hole.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    It's the only one with objective attached. Surely there are others and it might be put down as trolling. Slays and kicks happen to players regularly enough in game, usually it's because they're new and don't know the maps which I think is worse than purposefully not trying to achieve the objective.
    Not the case, slays have always been for afks and kicks have been for warning brother. I know this too, because most of the slays have been from myself. Also some slays are from the players themselves when they get tk'd. Although it doesn't happen as often as the afk slays and moves, it happens.

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Hi guys, most toxic nilla player here.

Please stop bullying bento when all he says is “can you believe this guy?” and plays counter-strike the right way.

It’s a video game please just play the game and be friendly to eachother and if that is too hard of an ask, then just don’t talk

Thanks,

bingus

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Should be easy for vartain to find a demo, mental. Bento does it all the time apparently.

If there was no inconsistency players wouldn't be slayed, kicked or banned for it would they? Trying to defuse bomb once in 5 or 10 maps would be good. Also you say "your mates" as if it's just some small sample group, when there are 10-20 regular players that complain about this issue and I'm not friends with all of them but can agree on this.
    You're telling me there could be upwards of 20 regulars that are upset that certain players can't clutch and have to save/exit frag? I thought this is counter strike? I'm putting a spotlight on you and "your mates" because they're the ones being toxic. Once again, players that are being punished for it obviously are doing the wrong thing as opposed to the players that you and your toxic mates just simply do not like.

It's the only one with objective attached. Surely there are others and it might be put down as trolling. Slays and kicks happen to players regularly enough in game, usually it's because they're new and don't know the maps which I think is worse that they get slayed than purposefully not trying to achieve the objective.
    I don't understand, do you want new players punished or not? When those supposed admins don't punish, I only ever see those new players get ridiculed and shit talked for "not playing the objective", then when a player is punished for the toxicity towards the newer player, apparently that someone did absolutely nothing wrong and he was just "asking a question". That sounds familiar, simplifying and undermining the actual reason for the punishment. And you just blindly believe and agree with that someone, vartain. Unbelievable. You didn't like that your mate was silenced for being toxic to a new player so why say now you prefer them to not be punished yet support the toxicity of your mate and indirectly be in support of thinking that the new player should be punished. I suppose you just want to blindly agree with your toxic mate, whatever gives you a reason to hate on the admins and the server.

I remember one instance on nuke there was a new player and you were whining that he wasn't playing the objective or something related. He was clearly a new player but that didn't matter to you, you just wanted the admins to punish and not give him a chance. I remember the very last round he ended up clutching it post plant and you were very happy in support of him that he clutched. Pretty odd that you would be happy for him considering you were sooking about him 10 minutes prior wanting him punished. I thought you preferred admins not slaying and letting them "purposefully not trying to achieve the objective". I'm not even sure how a new player can purposefully not try to play the objective.

Players on the server should actually try to help the new players instead of resorting to toxicity and crying to admins. And maybe as a bonus, when a player is punished for being toxic to those new players, it would be nice if the toxic player doesn't have a sook and pretend that the toxicity never happened.

I submitted the demo on that player, was told "looks sus but can't prove it's cheating" then after I provided a transcript he was banned. Just like every other demo I've submitted I'm told "looks sus".
    Once again, the ban was enforced because of the evidence, not a confessional from a 12 year old kid. There are 50+ admins that can verify that.

Please feel free to share with me where my action has led to a team stack.
    It's as if i knew something like this would happen.
    You outright told a player to join your team so that the game would be heavily stacked in your favour
    https://i.imgur.com/ud1PNH3.png I wonder what the final scoreline for that game was...
    I didn't care that this occurred because it ultimately does not matter but it's odd that you encourage this, yet you complain about whos on what team when it doesn't suit you.

When someone actually did call out your team stacking to point out your hypocrisy, all you decided to say was "What does that say about your team?" Clearly you have no issues when the teams suit you, yet it needs to becomes a huge issue when the teams don't suit you.

The quote was 100% about Game Source, I remember the conversation, it was on Season and I was talking to Sock about why I don't play that server.
    The quote was 100% NOT about Game Source, you clearly don't remember as you can't even recall the map or the people that you were talking to on the server.

Not supporting a certain admin is not the same as not supporting the community because DTK is bigger than any one member irrespective of their rank.
    Not sure what that has to do with anything. You can't be a toxic hypocrite on the server and then claim that you support the community. You get mocked because of what you started, because of the toxic dribble that comes out of your mouth. But of course, you and your toxic mates will never realise it and just deny it. You guys can just do absolutely no wrong! I and others really prefer that we just mind our own business and just play the game, but of course people want to sook and be toxic towards us, and of course, those same toxic people get upset when they get the shit thrown back at em.

Do i really need to post this again?

"I'd say watch demos and submit them but they don't seem to take any action"
    "they don't know how to identify cheating"
    "easy way to not lose players is to ban cheaters"
    https://i.imgur.com/H2Wq054.png

You clearly show such great support for the community!
    Last edited by Krezand; 17-10-20 at 02:33 AM.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post

I've submitted evidence multiple times of cheating that you just don't agree with, doesn't make it not true because of your opinion or lack of action. The only time any action was taken on a cheater I submitted demos for was when I convinced the cheater to admit it.

\.

Or maybe, just maybe they aren't cheating! It's like when the other admins also review the same demo, and they come to the same conclusion that maybe, you were wrong. Perma banning someone for cheating isn't a click of the fingers process, it takes thorough searching to ensure that a player is 100% cheating.

Also its almost like a lot of things are admin discretion! Its crazy to think that all of the nilla admins aren't exactly the same person wit the same morals, understanding of the rules, and strictness about them! Its up to admins in most situations to decide on what they think is applicable for the situation, this goes into cs:go servers as well, not just css.
    Last edited by Bear.; 17-10-20 at 01:09 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    hmmm.... static

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    This thread got me like

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.6%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Sorry Vartain, but as an admin on Nilla almost since it began, I have NOT once ever banned someone or kicked someone for not playing the objective. In fact many times I have encouraged people to "save" rather than die. I have also made my own decision to save rather than complete many times. I have slayed AFK's when they are holding the bomb and the rest of the team is already on the objective. But even this, I give them half a round to come back. So if they are afk, holding the bomb for 2 minutes I will slay them so the rest of that team can get the bomb and have a small chance at completing the objective.

I also have not ever seen any other admin ban for not completing objectives. I guess it could have happened. I am not after all on the server 24/7. But if it has it is super rare, and I am positive it is someone who is trolling the server / admins and just goofing around in spawn trying their hardest to ruin the game for everyone who is on at the time.

In regards to demos that you submit. Just because you think a person is a hacker, does not make it so. If we were to just ban because people say "that player is a hacker" Nilla would most likely not have a player base as we would have all been perma banned. I know this sounds stupid, but it is a fact. I don't think there is a player on the server who has not been accused of hacking by somebody. I have had numerous requests from multiple people about you yourself Vartain, including demos sent to me for viewing. The players who have accused and sent demos are ADAMANT that you are hacking. You haven't been banned by me for it because on the evidence I've seen there is no basis for it imo.

But I have watched endlessly as people ignore the dead player etiquette and tell alive players what to do and how to play. I have been told by players what to do when I am alive and they are dead. By players who are better than me, and by players who "think" they are better than me. I have been spoken to as if I am the biggest idiot to have ever graced the planet, and yet still I have not banned these people. You yourself are frequently telling me what to do as if I have no idea. Telling people where you died and where your killer was and which direction you last saw him going is fine. But it should be left at that. My point here is that most of the admins on Nilla are quite lenient. Most punishments are inflicted due to players ruining the enjoyment of other players through TK'ing, trolling, being abusive and non respectful to admins, members, non members, old players, new players, good players, not as good players and the DTK servers and community in general.

I am sure there have been bans / kicks or other punishments that you don't think are fair, but you do not see the whole picture. You do not know the backstory. A player may seem to be banned for a very minor infraction in your eyes, but what you have not seen is the multiple warnings that player has received for the same behavior by other admins over previous days. Being toxic for 3 days, and then having a real good be nice to everyone day does not make up for previous wrongdoings. Each new day does not delete the previous days.

I am sorry if this seems like I am attacking you Vartain, because that is by no means what I am trying to do. I am just trying to illustrate to you that we try to be fair to everyone on the server, not just favorites and regulars. You might say that Krez's mates get a free pass (Not at all true) but Krez's mates are not my mates so that would negate the free pass. If I supply evidence against them even Krez can't undo it. There is about 6 different admins on Nilla as well as 2 members of staff. I do not know any single 1 of them IRL. I do not know their mates at all. And I am sure most of the team have not met each other and move in different circles of life. If I choose to ban someone using evidence I have obtained, I don't care who it is, I can't be stopped unless another team of staff or admins can dispute my evidence. This has not happened to me yet, and I have performed many bans over my history as an admin for DtK.

If you really want to help our community and servers, then follow our rules. If you suspect someone of hacking, record/submit a demo and the admin team will look at it and make a call. Just because you don't like the call, doesn't mean it was the wrong one. But you can't spend the round accusing someone of hacking constantly. This will get you muted if I am on the server. Or you can stick to what you do now, and whenever a particular player joins the server you just bail so you don't have to play with them.

You're a good player Vartain and I enjoy playing against you and your Deagle, or playing on the same team. I'd hate to see you leave. But you gotta learn to chill out a bit and just enjoy CSS for what it is. A game.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 244

Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo has a spectacular aura about Promo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Promo     $ 30.00
    hey vartain, just want you to know Krezand has been a user of the private cheat known as promo.priv! It's coded in c++, runs from a raspberry PI with a PCIeScreamer to read memory it then simulates mouse movement onto the location of the player! he's been using this cheat for 3 years, it works with both CSS and CS:GO, it bypasses every anti cheat... his UUID on the cheat DB is 21cef7bc-1027-11eb-adc1-0242ac120002

thank u for exposing this cheater!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Promo For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Has everybody finished bitching about it now?
    If you have a relevant complaint, raise it with a JA of the server.
    If (after a suitable time frame) you feel the issue hasnt been sorted, raise it to the SA.
    If (after a suitable time) you feel the SA hasnt addressed the issue, raise it to Staff.
    Personally, I might not be able to address the issue straight away, due to work commitments, but I will investigate as soon as I get back from my roster, and I am able to view demos and such on my PC.
    Other Staff members are the same.
    This is now closed, any issues, follow the procedures before starting a shitfight on the forums

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Closed Thread

Thread Information