Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Playing objective

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Overall activity: 0%

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00

Playing objective

So there's been some debate lately. Players get slayed and sometimes kicked when they don't play objective such as not planting the bomb or trying to defuse the bomb all the time...unless you're friends with Krez.

This favouritism makes no sense. Like I've seen admins kick multiple players for not trying to defuse the bomb but now whenever someone mentions one of Krez's friends not playing the objective they get muted for it? What's the deal there? Is this the DTK community or the Krez community?

I don't get why certain players are allowed to not play the objective and mute anyone they want that questions that while others are getting slayed or kicked for it?

To clarify someone else called admins spineless and whatever else insulting them and got a 1hr mute. I asked the same thing I've said above in those words and got muted for a day.
    Last edited by vartain; 16-10-20 at 09:32 PM.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    i hate krezand
    Last edited by the presidant; 16-10-20 at 09:36 PM. Reason: krezand

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    To clarify it's not just slayed and kicked even players banned (refer dtkbans.com) for not playing objectives on Nilla.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Seriously though, you need to learn how to play "competitive" counter strike, because you clearly don't know anything. Once you learn how to actually play and how counter strike works there won't be a problem.

Also tell your mate to learn how to count, that's been twice in a row now that I've encountered him.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00
    As someone who isn't Krez's friend, I think there is a major difference between not playing objective and saving. Anyone with any basic competitive competence can differentiate the two.

Also, I have never seen anyone get muted or kicked for not playing objective, only for spouting baseless accusations and shit talking.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Static For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    As someone who isn't Krez's friend, I think there is a major difference between not playing objective and saving. Anyone with any basic competitive competence can differentiate the two.

Also, I have never seen anyone get muted or kicked for not playing objective, only for spouting baseless accusations and shit talking.
    Refer to sourcebans if you need evidence of admins taking action on people not playing objective. You're right there is a difference between not playing objective and saving.

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    I have never punished anyone for not playing objective, nor have i seen anyone punish for it. I don't think i've even said a word when someone appears to not be "playing the objective". There's probably only one person on the server that actually toes that line. If anyone has been punished for "not playing objective" chances are they are outright trolling and just simply ruining the game for everyone.

Pretty weird that only source players (obviously no where near all of them) think saving on unwinnable rounds is grounds for punishing someone for "not playing objective". Your 24hr silence is from past infractions, hence the discrepancy between you and your good mate Socks that doesn't know how to count.
    Not shocking at all that you and your toxic mates get upset when the shit is thrown back at you, who knew you all get upset over some simple mocking about your dumb toxicity and dumb knowledge of the game.

This is the stuff that I and others have to put up with when you are on the server:

- Accused a player of throwing rounds because he's on the opposite team as me.
    - Publicly accuse players of cheating constantly
    - Failure to supply evidence of players cheating
    - Shit talked admins of DtK
    - Shit talked the community and its procedures
    - Accused player of switching to the winning team when it was actually just auto-balance
    - Changed your name to Baito to troll and attack Bento for legit no reason
    - You get upset at other people's gameplay. i.e you get upset at others when they aren't quick enough to trade.
    - You complain about teamstacking yet you are perfectly fine with it when it suits you
    - Accused a player of ghosting

Maybe your silence shouldn't be 24 hours?

"I'd say watch demos and submit them but they don't seem to take any action"
    "they don't know how to identify cheating"
    "easy way to not lose players is to ban cheaters"

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    You might not have but nearly every other admin has. That's why it makes no sense, that it seems a rule that's only used for certain people. I'm only raising the issue because it's not fair that other players get slayed/kicked/banned for it. Or I be muted because I asked why someone else was muted?

I've submitted evidence multiple times of cheating that you just don't agree with, doesn't make it not true because of your opinion or lack of action. The only time any action was taken on a cheater I submitted demos for was when I convinced the cheater to admit it.

Also I auto assign whenever joining the server.

The third comment of mine you quoted is about the Game Source pug server, not DTK so don't take my words out of context.

Please feel free to explain what you mean by the community and its procedures? I've been a long time supporter of DTK and want the best for this community, I wouldn't donate otherwise.
    Last edited by vartain; 16-10-20 at 10:37 PM.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 436

Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding has a reputation beyond repute Boarding's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Boarding     $ 50.00
    Krezand own dtk

Trouble in Terrorist Town JA
    3/8/16 - 10/9/17

24/8/20 - 29/4/21

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 125

Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static has a brilliant future Static's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Static     $ 60.00

LeKrez James
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    You might not have but nearly every other admin has. That's why it makes no sense, that it seems a rule that's only used for certain people. I'm only raising the issue because it's not fair that other players get slayed/kicked/banned for it. Or I be muted because I asked why someone else was muted?
    Huh? The inconsistency that you claim does not exist, at least whenever i'm on the server. If i'm not punishing someone for "not playing objective" it means that they are actually playing the objective. You and your toxic mates surely can't expect every player to Hold down W and just defuse the bomb while it's a 5v5 or a 3v3 or whatever your mate wants to make up with his silly counting. Trying to simplify the reasoning of your punishment is absolutely pathetic and ive noticed its quite common amongst you and your toxic mates.

I've submitted evidence multiple times of cheating that you just don't agree with, doesn't make it not true because of your opinion or lack of action. The only time any action was taken on a cheater I submitted demos for was when I convinced the cheater to admit it.
    I am not the only one looking at submissions, there are over 50 admins. If i'm assuming right, that cheater you're talking about, got banned because of actual evidence, not because you interrogated a 12 year old kid.

Also I auto assign whenever joining the server.
    Right, but that won't stop you from telling players to join your team to stack the odds in your favour. You do that and have the gall to actually complain about teamstacking.

The third comment of mine you quoted is about the Game Source pug server, not DTK so don't take my words out of context.
    It is not about Game Source at all, it is about DtK hence why i brought it up.

Please feel free to explain what you mean by the community and its procedures? I've been a long time supporter of DTK and want the best for this community.
    I think the quote i showed in my first post explains that very well, you have shown time and time again that you have zero faith and zero support for the community nowadays. You are one of the most toxic players on the server yet you want to claim you want what's best for the community...
    Last edited by Krezand; 16-10-20 at 11:18 PM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 99.0%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    I have looked at source bans, not a single ban has been for what you say "not playing objectives". What you might be confused about is players being slayed and then moved into spec for being afk.

I have never seen or witnessed any nilla admin, slay, kick or EVEN BAN a player for quote on quote "playing the objective". Yes we may have told players to get on with the game (If they're purposely holding up the game. i.e. Sitting in spawn and shooting at the ground, etc), but never was there a punishment given for it.

The only time that a punishment was ever pushed upon, that is even close to what you are claiming, was a mute on Riddler for backseat gaming (WHICH WAS WELL DESERVED). But even then he was un-muted the next game as it was only a session mute.

If you got any demos, please send me them, and I will be happy to watch every single demo for this proof of yours.

Yes, you do send in demos. But sending in 1 demo and then to sit there and think that we're going to do something based on that one demo is unbelievable. Yes there are some cases where one demo is all you need, however sending in a demo with one lucky shot that honestly any person can make is beyond me.

Look, this is me being as respectful as I can to you. I admire that you want the "best" for the community. But making a post like this, trashing people and making allegations without substantial proof is not a good look for you.

If the proof is there, than yes I will hold myself accountable and I'm sure the other boys will too. But from the looks of it in Source-bans brother, nothing proves your claims.

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    I have looked at source bans, not a single ban has been for what you say "not playing objectives". What you might be confused about is players being slayed and then moved into spec for being afk.

https://dtkbans.com/index.php?p=banl...&Submit=Search

I just typed objective, not all bans have reasons attached.

Well done Apple.

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

https://dtkbans.com/index.php?p=banl...&Submit=Search

I just typed objective, not all bans have reasons attached.
    A game from last month Vartain. For all we know, that guy probably deserved it. I asked for demos not for you to search up a ban from last month. Again, find me a demo from this month and I will look through it brother.

Edit: I remember that game as well, he was shooting at the ground, spinning around whilst sitting in spawn. He was given a 30 minute, which was a light but correct punishment, because he was given a verbal warning by myself on the day.
    Last edited by Mental; 16-10-20 at 11:38 PM.

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    If there was no inconsistency players wouldn't be slayed, kicked or banned for it would they? Trying to defuse bomb once in 5 or 10 maps would be good. Also you say "your mates" as if it's just some small sample group, when there are 10-20 regular players that complain about this issue and I'm not friends with all of them but can agree on this.

I submitted the demo on that player, was told "looks sus but can't prove it's cheating" then after I provided a transcript he was banned. Just like every other demo I've submitted I'm told "looks sus".

Please feel free to share with me where my action has led to a team stack.

The quote was 100% about Game Source, I remember the conversation, it was on Season and I was talking to Sock about why I don't play that server.

Not supporting a certain admin is not the same as not supporting the community because DTK is bigger than any one member irrespective of their rank.
    Last edited by vartain; 16-10-20 at 11:40 PM.

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    A game from last month Vartain. For all we know, that guy probably deserved it. I asked for demos not for you to search up a ban from last month. Again, find me a demo from this month and I will look through it brother.
    Wdym, a ban from a month ago shows that an admin banned someone for not playing objective. There isn't a record of all the slays/kicks available for me to show you.

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Ronald is the only player to be banned for not attempting to carry out his team's objective!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Wdym, a ban from a month ago shows that an admin banned someone for not playing objective. There isn't a record of all the slays/kicks available for me to show you.

One ban. You made it sound like we were banning people everyday for "not playing the objective". Plus I forgot to explain that the ban was justified.

30 minutes for sitting in spawn, spinning around and shooting at the ground. He was given a verbal warning to and failed to comply.

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    One ban. You made it sound like we were banning people everyday for "not playing the objective". Plus I forgot to explain that the ban was justified.

30 minutes for sitting in spawn, spinning around and shooting at the ground. He was given a verbal warning to and failed to comply.
    It's the only one with objective attached. Surely there are others and it might be put down as trolling. Slays and kicks happen to players regularly enough in game, usually it's because they're new and don't know the maps which I think is worse that they get slayed than purposefully not trying to achieve the objective.
    Last edited by vartain; 16-10-20 at 11:48 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information