+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #3 Office: Every Underdog Has Its Day

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

#3 Office: Every Underdog Has Its Day

Oh haaaaiiii guys you know like when we're playing and i run around a corner and you instantly pop me in the head with a pistol from the other side of the map and i'm like omg that's so much fun keep doing that and you're like ohahahahaha i can't help it these days you know i just have my crosshairs at that height when i run around it's just automatic and i'm like ohahaha that's ok i'll keep aiming at your chest like i always do because that's worked out so well for me over the last ten years but i'm just stuck in a rut and can't break the bad habit and you're like that's ok keep playing and i'll just whup your sorry arse the same way that we all do for the next forty minutes well i thought that what would be really fun was if we had an event where headshots gave zero damage because screw you guys oops lol did i say that out loud i meant it'll be something a bit different and good wholesome fun for all the family and make the way you've learned to play work against you and even up the odds for those of us who suck at aiming so what the hell let's give the idea a trial run and see how it goes

#3 Office
    Every Underdog Has Its Day
    aka Rubicon's Revenge

No Headshots
    No Sympathy

This Friday, 11th September
    AEST 8pm - 10pm

You may thank me for not restricting weapons to scout only at a later date

Last edited by Rubicon; 07-09-20 at 08:46 PM. Reason: I just enjoy it
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    this is a sprayers day <3
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyAsian View Post
    this is a sprayers day <3
    You know it baby

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    hmm nice concept good luck with that also you could have everyone else on head shot mode and one word punctuation

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    I love running and gunning with a scout
    lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Overall activity: 65.0%

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Cupcake     $ 40.00
    Love the write-up Rubi; a real testament to this country's investment in public education.

#3 Office: Wednesday Night !rtd
    8:00pm Every Wednesday

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

On tonight!

Delicious Treat

Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake has much to be proud of Cupcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bring your best guns, and your worst aim!

Total Donations For

Well, that was a bit of a risky one but it turned out pretty good, I thought. Thanks to everyone who came along - I, at least, had a good time. And learned that most dtkers are as good at spray as they are at headshots.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Delicious Treat

Total Donations For

Yeah cheers for the event Rubi, we also learned that most DTKers will turn up for any old crap

Nah it was good, sorry I had to bail early; pet emergency!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Well, that was a bit of a risky one but it turned out pretty good, I thought. Thanks to everyone who came along - I, at least, had a good time. And learned that most dtkers are as good at spray as they are at headshots.
    A P90 solves all your problems...or, an AWP, apparently.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information