+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TTT Suggestion & idea thread

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526
    Overall activity: 0%

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00

TTT Suggestion & idea thread

Hey guys. This is a thread where players are able to post their suggestions/ideas and/or opinions in regards to TTT. These things may include but aren't limited to; event ideas, feedback, improvements we can make and even suggestions for the TTT item shop (to decrease/increase prices or to add/remove items).

Below is a template you can follow when posting here:

Suggestion/idea:
    Why? (explain your reasoning(s) as to why you want to suggest this):

For map suggestions, feedback, additions or removals please refer to KT's thread here
    --> http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...ap-Suggestions

Please do not hesitate to post your ideas on this thread as all suggestions are welcome. The TTT team will try our best to consider every suggestion/idea you guys have. Thanks a lot and see you all in game.

Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sbeveda View Post
    suggestion: enable team damage after the round has ended, but this will not have an impact on credits or score. Just because funny
    but what about my healthshot??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TayK47 View Post
    but what about my healthshot??
    ♥♥♥♥ your health shot, you bought it that round, use it that round. I agree with sbev make it so you can start killing randoms at the end of each round, will be hilarious... if you can do that
    Don't click this ===>https://imgur.com/a/klfemgH

Casual Member
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sbeveda     $ 0.00
    a t shop item that respawns all dead t's. would probably cost a lot, maybe 20000

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sbeveda For This Useful Post:

Bhop Buddies
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 94

Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet is a splendid one to behold Prophet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Prophet     $ 90.00
    a t shop item that respawns all dead t's. would probably cost a lot, maybe 20000
    I feel like that's a free win, and will also cause so much confusion its not worth the hassle

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00

You need to take into account the fact that a lot of things most ttt players suggest would require custom coding. Its also up to the TTT plugin creator to create items, not the admin team. Need to take stuff like that into account before suggesting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda is a glorious beacon of light Sbeveda's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sbeveda     $ 0.00
    i think a great addition to ttt would be adding chickens to every map on the server. chimken

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sbeveda For This Useful Post:

Registered Homosexual
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 102

Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben is a name known to all Ben's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Ben     $ 160.00
    I'll do it.
    Cindee?

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    Unfortunately, we cannot do this, as we would have to individually reset all the maps, which would remove certain zones / modifications to the maps on the server. The TTT Map pool does however include some maps with the chimkens
    Last edited by Acid; 01-11-20 at 03:08 PM.
    Senior Administrator For #1 Multimode / TTT Server
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022
    Feel Free To Message Me with any Problems here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 30
    ZingerBox will become famous soon enough ZingerBox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ZingerBox     $ 0.00

Agents

I was playing and I noticed that when the round properly starts and people are given their roles the agent skins are reverted to the vanilla agent skin. I was wondering if there could be some modification to the ttt mod to allow for different agent skins to remain instead of being reverted to the vanilla agent skin. I am aware that everyone having the same player model in some situations makes the game more fair in terms of visibility however the only properly camoflaged agents are on the ct side and detectives are not allowed to camp anyway so staying hidden in a camoflaged spot is not really an option. I think it would be nice for us to be able to have cool agents.

3 years old

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Not an admin, and I'm not sure if the agents being disabled is even intentional, but there's a reason why custom models in general never stick around outside of events. Lots of ttt maps have really poor visibility as is, and in a game about seeing people/potential false kos', there's honestly no benefit to having those models on. Ttt maps are designed by people for fun, they don't perfectly take into account everything. Look at the vent area on dolls, certain areas on tunnel, inno motel, all super poorly lit. It just opens opportunities for those really hard to see skins to cause more problems than benefits

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 102
    JTWOLF will become famous soon enough JTWOLF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

JTWOLF     $ 0.00
    Make it so innocents who kill other innocents who haven't fired a bullet are auto slayed to reduce rdm. Also, make kills on Detectives auto slayable. Perhaps this would work as an early-round protection, which protects innocents/detectives from RDM for 1-2 minutes if they haven't fired a bullet.

Remove the auto slay from Traitors for killing a T buddy, as its sometimes the T buddies fault if they run in front of an innocent. Why should a Traitor be slayed for his buddies mistake. If it ends up being the Traitor that killed his T buddy fault then just enforce the rules on him next round and slay him.

Make it so spectators and dead players cannot see which role the alive players are, to reduce the possibility of ghosting

Also fix the silent awp, pretty sure its meant to have 4 bullets, but whenever I buy it it has 1. Such a pointless buy for one bullet.
    Last edited by JTWOLF; 17-12-20 at 07:51 PM.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 35.0%

Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid has a brilliant future Acid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] Acid     $ 50.00
    1) This is not possible as sometimes the innocents do traitor acts and its not fair to auto slay the person. Also its all a plugin, we cant code this ourselves

2) We can think about this point, Good Idea

3) There is no point for this, as everyone who has died, got killed by a traitor

4) Silent Awp should randomise the bullets between 1 - 4

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Acid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 102
    JTWOLF will become famous soon enough JTWOLF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

JTWOLF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid View Post
    1) This is not possible as sometimes the innocents do traitor acts and its not fair to auto slay the person. Also its all a plugin, we cant code this ourselves

2) We can think about this point, Good Idea

3) There is no point for this, as everyone who has died, got killed by a traitor

4) Silent Awp should randomise the bullets between 1 - 4
    Ok thank you and good points. But I buy the AWP quite often and it always seems to be 1 bullet, occassionally 2. Is there like a really low percentage to get 4 bullets, because honestly It should just be a balanced price and you get 4 bullets for it.

Update: Brought the silent awp 2 times on one of my t rounds and 3 times on another t round, in a recently game. All 5 times I only got 1 bullet,, so I think it is set at 1 bullet. Either that or there is a super high chance of getting only 1 bullet
    Last edited by JTWOLF; 17-12-20 at 09:08 PM.

Pro Golfer
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 223
    Overall activity: 30.0%

Caramel will become famous soon enough Caramel will become famous soon enough Caramel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Caramel     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JTWOLF View Post
    Ok thank you and good points. But I buy the AWP quite often and it always seems to be 1 bullet, occassionally 2. Is there like a really low percentage to get 4 bullets, because honestly It should just be a balanced price and you get 4 bullets for it.

Update: Brought the silent awp 2 times on one of my t rounds and 3 times on another t round, in a recently game. All 5 times I only got 1 bullet,, so I think it is set at 1 bullet. Either that or there is a super high chance of getting only 1 bullet
    the silent awp is quite powerful and usually having more than 2 bullets is overpowered, a weapon where no one can see or hear it in a game mode that requires you to see the incident, getting 4 easy kills as a traitor is overpowered.

3 years old

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
    the silent awp is quite powerful and usually having more than 2 bullets is overpowered, a weapon where no one can see or hear it in a game mode that requires you to see the incident, getting 4 easy kills as a traitor is overpowered.

Thats assuming they are capable enough to hit the shot :P

Loser
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR has much to be proud of BeavR's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] BeavR     $ 0.00
    hello everyone

opinions on nerfing the missiles?
    my suggestions
    normal = 10k
    controlling = 15k
    following = 15k

they are so overpowered, not fun to play against whatsoever
    just guaranteed cheap kills in an already t-sided gamemode
    KZ admin

Let me know if you have any questions

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeavR For This Useful Post:

<3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 121
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] quez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BeavR View Post
    hello everyone

opinions on nerfing the missiles?
    my suggestions
    normal = 10k
    controlling = 15k
    following = 15k

they are so overpowered, not fun to play against whatsoever
    just guaranteed cheap kills in an already t-sided gamemode

Or pls make the splash damage on the missles smaller because i stand like 10 metres away from it and it still kills me.

Or make it expensive like beavr said.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to quez For This Useful Post:

ttt map exploiter
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 14
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WhatName     $ 0.00
    Suggestion/Idea: Remove auto ion cannon
    Why?: Makes a very loud noise, destroys your fps, fills your console with errors making it impossible to see the round logs and last but definitely not least COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY BROKEN literally, use an ion cannon on a map like poolstay your completely ♥♥♥♥ed there is like no where to run so everyone dies and you win instantly.

If you need some help with ttt PM me or message me on discord at What Name?#9002

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhatName For This Useful Post:

<3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 121
    quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez has a spectacular aura about quez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] quez     $ 0.00
    I quite enjoy the Ion Cannon and it only kills your FPS for a brief moment. The only solution. I would suggest is to make it more expensive or make the range on it smaller so people dont have to run that far away from it.

ttt map exploiter
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 14
    WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName is a glorious beacon of light WhatName's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] WhatName     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    I quite enjoy the Ion Cannon and it only kills your FPS for a brief moment. The only solution. I would suggest is to make it more expensive or make the range on it smaller so people dont have to run that far away from it.
    You are missing key points though about how it ♥♥♥♥s up your console, continues onto the next round and is super loud.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to WhatName For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information