Closed Thread

Thread: Absolutely tyrannical administrator

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    BannaPlanna is on a distinguished road BannaPlanna's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BannaPlanna     $ 0.00

Absolutely tyrannical administrator

I was playing on this server for about 2 maps when the lovely admin Zarco decided that he didn't want anyone bhopping. Yes a standard unintended feature used by many to have more fun with their movement in source games, he stated that the map was "too small" and "friendly fire is on". I was taken aback, how could someone be so controlling for literally no reason? I called him out on this how it was bullshit to try and control players like this, keeping in mind the server had about 8 players total so it wasn't like there was a cluster♥♥♥♥ at every corner.

The next map while roughly the same size had much wider passages so friendly fire was even less likely (although completely avoidable if you know how to operate a mouse properly), the lovely admin Zarco repeated his mantra about the devils favourite activity bhopping. I once again called him out on this stating he was "having a tantrum over base source mechanics" keeping in mind I wasn't bothering to bhop and break his favourite new rule. He decided that because I wasn't submitting to his rule and actually calling him out on his behaviour to kick me. I immediately rejoined only for him to ban me about 30 seconds later without me even pressing the mic key or doing the evil activity of bhopping.

This may sound like a horror story to some of you, and you may not believe its true but luckily for me and hopefully the health of the server I recorded this. The video is linked below, happy viewing

https://youtu.be/SWoEtX9kikY

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco is a name known to all zarco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] zarco     $ 0.00
    please look up Bhopping rulkes on server #4 they are listed in on this forum and are for all to see

thankyou

BHOP NEWBIE
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%

sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi has a spectacular aura about sisi's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sisi     $ 130.00

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 99.7%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Thankyou for your feedback BannaPlanna,

at DtK we believe every player should be able to play how they want on our servers as long as they obey the very few server specific rules or guides we have.

Such as the no bhopping rule on the # 4 Gun Game server on maps deemed too small due to the high risk of tking by your team mates.

As posted above the clarification is found here: >>Here<<

Closed Thread

Thread Information