Total Donations For

Reem     $ 100.00

Antisocial behaviour from DTK members on nilla server

Given that we are asked to provide proof:

Link: https://imgur.com/a/w6wOngA

Is this acceptable behaviour for DTK?

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    *DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) Sith ReemQ8 : hambgnus dont you finger cats?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    *DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) Sith ReemQ8 : hambgnus dont you finger cats?
    *DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) Sith ReemQ8 : Is your cats nickname your mums vagina?
    *DEAD*(Counter-Terrorist) Sith ReemQ8 : thats weird
    (Counter-Terrorist) Sith ReemQ8 : So... you finger your mums vagina?

install a reem
    Last edited by Ham; 26-04-20 at 01:17 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Reem will become famous soon enough Reem's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Reem     $ 100.00
    *DEAD* hambingus : im sorry reemjob
    hambingus : reemjob
    hambingus : reemjob
    hambingus : yeh get off reem

May of been responding to not only your text abuse but your mic and !CP abuse too

y i k e s

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

i didnt use my mic at all.

didnt use !cp at all.

you wrote that before i wrote reemjob

you're complaining about a bunch of friends ripping into eachother, you're so out of touch and unaware its embarrasing. but it's what i expect from a sink company :/

Banned

Total Donations For

Reem     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    i didnt use my mic at all.

didnt use !cp at all.

you wrote that before i wrote reemjob

you're complaining about a bunch of friends ripping into eachother, you're so out of touch and unaware its embarrasing. but it's what i expect from a sink company :/
    Oh so you don't believe you were purposely attacking me? Come on mate, who are you kidding.. no one believes that.

I've never dealt with you previous to today but your attitude explains why you cant even spell embarrassing.
    Last edited by Reem; 26-04-20 at 01:49 AM.

y i k e s

Total Donations For

You literally escalated the whole thing on your own and there are multiple witnesses including a Staff member..

As a closing statement to this whole thing, I wrote shut up as a cute little jab when you asked who was team flashing. I had literally connected to the server when I said that, you proceeded to ask if I fingered cats unprovoked so when I responded, you kept carrying on. I have the right to hit back and talk shit back to you, it’s a two-way street. You literally have no proof of me using !cp which I’m pretty sure can be checked by Squall. If he does check, he’ll find nothing because I literally didn’t use it. I also probably used my mic for two seconds total so you can’t pin mic spam on me either.

You also have posted screenshots of a bunch of friends making fun of eachother and bantering, amongst us calling you “reemjob”. I don’t see how that can be seen as antisocial.

The only antisocial person who was playing in that lobby tonight was literally you. I don’t care about any responses you have from here, but I won’t let you clown yourself when you said something brainless to me first and have posted screenshots of conversations which have nothing to do with you. Some of those people even stated to you on the server that we were mucking around and yet you haven’t listened.

This has been the bingus with another ted talk. x

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

Reem     $ 100.00
    Please, you, knifey and your other friend were on the attack all night whether it be cute comments about rego or just general douchery, the length of your post does not change that.

I'm not sure why the previous thread about server lag upset you and your friends so much but all this has done is made it clear how much of a divide there is between the DTK admin community and the actual DTK community.

Closed Thread

Thread Information