+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Factions?

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    LilLonely is on a distinguished road LilLonely's Avatar
    Total Donations For

LilLonely     $ 0.00

Factions?

Anyone know any decent Australian factions servers? that are heavily populated and are using older versions of minecraft? before the shields and shit, know what i mean?

I mean, if Squall was keen maybe we could get one started? i'd happily advertise the ♥♥♥♥ outta that shit and play 24/7

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Finding a factions server that hasn't already updated past 1.9 (Mind you update was back in 2016) would be beyond impossible, adding in the fact that you would also like an Australian hosted server...that's tuff. (Jokes aside, I will look around for you, but I won't guarantee that you will get the result you desire).

Junior Admin for Server #9 CSS Nilla/Rotational: 45.121.211.55:27063

mental: Don't lie you like it when I bite your toe nails
    hambingus: WHAT THE F*CK

[4:25 PM] TRL | Cloud Freedom-Fighter: absolutely gas yourself

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    LilLonely is on a distinguished road LilLonely's Avatar
    Total Donations For

LilLonely     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Finding a factions server that hasn't already updated past 1.9 (Mind you update was back in 2016) would be beyond impossible, adding in the fact that you would also like an Australian hosted server...that's tuff. (Jokes aside, I will look around for you, but I won't guarantee that you will get the result you desire).
    I would greatly appreciate if you searched for me because i've done heaps of searching and can't find jack shit
    and i know i know, im asking for a lot, with it being "out-dated" and australian
    hence the
    "if squall is keen"

but for Squall daddy to be keen, we need members of this community to play, not just for 10 minutes every week, i'm talkin like, 2-3 hours a week, maybe more.
    i mean shit, i'd dead ass put 6 hours on the server in the first 2 minutes of it being public

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LilLonely For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    i looked for aus factions somewhat recently and could only find 1 server that happened to be less than impressive.
    Good aus servers are too hard to find - i've always ever played non-aus servers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0%

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    I used to play treasure wars quite frequently, not sure if they're still up ^^

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

lol look at this guy and his treasure wars....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

3 years old

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Wow krez, I bet you play cosmic factions...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

fortunately i never stumbled upon that. sounds like it's for noobs :---)

3 years old

Total Donations For

Why does that smiley face have a long nose krez? You lying to me...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00
    Don't lie Krez, I guarentee your one of those tryhards on Cosmic PVP :>

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

i wish! i was always one of those poor souls playing solo.
    and ive never played cosmic!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information