Closed Thread

Thread: DtK Community FAQs

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

DtK Community FAQs

Hey Everybody ^__^

This thread will serve as a tool to help guide new community members.
    It's a package of info to help you find your way around, find answers on some how-to's, and gain knowledge on the basic ins and outs of our forum. It will most likely be added to over time.

Joining the DtK Ranks & Rank Promotions -

Once you have registered as a member of the community, you are considered a 'registered member' and are yet to have tags in front of your name. All members are encouraged to apply for tags when ready. We also love introduction threads, so don't forget to post one saying hey!
    To achieve tags successfully, there are a few requirements we have in place that need to be met prior to submitting an application. You can find this information here -

Requirements for Joining The DtK Ranks

Once you've established you're able to apply - feel free to submit your own application.
    You can do so here -

Neophyte Applications

We have a rank system for all members ranging from core players, to administrators, through to the Staff & Council members. You can read up on what each rank means here -

DtK Community Ranks

Neophytes are encouraged to apply for the next rank Member [M], after being in the community for 3 months. There are a couple of other basic requirements to be met along with this which you will find here -

Procedure for Neophyte to Member Promotion Submissions

Please note this step is on you to complete yourself, there is no reminder for when your 3 month time frame is drawing near.

For the remainder of the ranks [T], [V] & [Jedi] promotions are held on roughly a year by year basis, and organised by Staff. We will post a thread announcing promotions, and everybody is encouraged to submit themselves for review.

Questions/Suggestions

You are more than welcome to PM Staff. We are myself [Cuffeh], Ajaytech Pigsy & Krezand.
    We all take care of various parts of the community - I have detailed our roles in this thread for everybody to read - this will point you in exactly the right direction.

Correctly Directing Questions to the Appropriate Staff Member

Event suggestions for our servers are welcome, please submit your ideas here -

Event Suggestions & Feedback

Bans & How The Sourcebans System Works -

You can submit a protest through Protest A Ban

If you would like to submit a ban request for another player, you can here Submit a Demo for a Ban
    If you're a little unsure it's correct, you are more than welcome to Steam message or forum PM the server [SA] Senior Admin or one of the [JA] Junior admins to help you submit/review your demo.

Submit a Demo for a Ban

If you're not 100% sure who is an admin for your favourite server or one you've encountered an issue on - we have a list of each server and their admins laid out here -

All Senior & Junior Admins For DtK Servers

Basic Forum Use & Access

[Q]How do I see where all the servers are?
    [A] Use this link [DtK Servers]
    Or click the DtK Servers button and select Servers

[Q] Where can I find the demos for each server?
    [A] Use this link here
    Or click the DtK Servers button and select DtK SourceTV/GOTV Demos.

[Q] What are the forum & server rules if any?
    [A] You can find them here -
    Forum Rules
    Server Rules

The DtK Store

We have store system which functions from donations. You will receive credits in game to purchase a variety of things such as nade skins, bullet trails, running trails, just to name a few of the many options.
    Want to know where you get the credits needed to buy visual upgrades for your player?
    Maybe you've noticed that grenade trails are 100 credits, how many credits would you get from a $10 donation?

All the information can be found here -

Donator Store Info

A forum name change is also a perk of donating to the community - should you wish to alter your name, send me a PM once you've donated and I will help you out ^_^

Applying For A Trial Admin Position -

If you are interested in becoming an administrator, please make a submission. You can find this on the LHS of the home page.
    Your application cannot be revised/removed once submitted so please ensure you write anything you think is necessary before hitting the submit button!

Should you still have any questions or are unsure of anything in the above, please send me a PM, I'm happy to help out. ^_^

Thanks;

Credit to Krusty,Cindy & Pigsy for input. ^__^
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 12-04-23 at 01:04 PM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information