+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zombies for CSS players??

Well done Apple.
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Mental     $ 30.00

Talking Zombies for CSS players??

Hello again fellow players!

I would like to propose a suggestion for CSS players! Can we please get Zombie servers for CSS, I love playing zombie riot, mode, rpg riot and escape, but the zombie servers are on CSGO (a game in which I don't like playing), please I do beg that you make zombie servers for CSS. If this dose go through I reckon that it will gain some popularity in the CSS community.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and hopefully this suggestion does go through!

- Menntallity
    Last edited by Mental; 06-07-17 at 10:35 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mental For This Useful Post:

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    I cant see this happening as a permanent thing due to the fact no one plays css australian zombie servers.
    We had converted to csgo because css was dead.
    But maybe an event? Who knows. Daddy squall may provide.
    Last edited by cloney; 06-07-17 at 11:00 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloney For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental has a reputation beyond repute Mental's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by cloney View Post
    I cant see this happening as a permanent thing due to the fact no one plays css australian zombie servers.
    We had converted to csgo because css was dead.
    But maybe an event? Who knows. Daddy squall may provide.
    Ahh I see, Well yes then hopefully we can get monthly events out of this??

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    CS:S is pretty dead in Australia. Only a handful of servers still get population, let alone Zombies... Only in Europe and 1 American server still get a decent population.

You could set your own up? Since Zombie RIOT is just bots.

Everyone has moved to CS:GO sadly, will just have to deal with it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    CS:S is pretty dead in Australia. Only a handful of servers still get population, let alone Zombies... Only in Europe and 1 American server still get a decent population.

You could set your own up? Since Zombie RIOT is just bots.

Everyone has moved to CS:GO sadly, will just have to deal with it
    Alright man, thanks for commenting!

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Most fun I've ever had. It would be super cool if Zombies on Source was brought back even if it was just for an event.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariko For This Useful Post:

Well done Apple.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ariko View Post
    Most fun I've ever had. It would be super cool if Zombies on Source was brought back even if it was just for an event.
    Exactly! I dont care if the event was 1 week long maybe it can be a halloween event?? Thanks for commenting!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information