+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion: Custom Trail loadout

Casual Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Overall activity: 0%

Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Craig__     $ 35.00

Lightbulb Suggestion: Custom Trail loadout

Hi All,

Just a possible suggestion, not sure on the viability of it though. When accessing !store ingame, you can pick possible trails etc etc. How easy would it be to setup something like the !zmarket where you can save the loadout you have (e.g. having Neon pink glow, starsucker particle trail) and having that as a custom loadout that you can turn off and on without having to go into each individual section? If it's not possible then not to worry

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig__ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    You could set up a few binds that select these things.. I used to do this with bullets tracers because I love / hate them haha.

bind p "say /store; menuselect 3; menuselect 7" etc. You can't close it all in one bind though so you'll manually have to press 9. for example.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 94

Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__ has a spectacular aura about Craig__'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Craig__     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    You could set up a few binds that select these things.. I used to do this with bullets tracers because I love / hate them haha.

bind p "say /store; menuselect 3; menuselect 7" etc. You can't close it all in one bind though so you'll manually have to press 9. for example.
    I might have to pick your brains one time about binds, as I know nothing about them ahah. Thank you though

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post

Neat! Thanks for that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information