+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moved on, from this place of existence

Umesh Sharma
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] chibiwind     $ 0.00

Exclamation Moved on, from this place of existence

Hey everyone. Sorry you're finding out like this.
    Michael Daly, or chibiwind (or Umesh Sharma) as he was known here, passed away one year ago to the day.
    I miss him a shitload, as I'm sure you all do too.
    I know you all meant a lot to him, and he really enjoyed every second he got to spend with you guys, playing, organising, or just killing time with a chat.

I'm sure he'd have wanted to say goodbye, and for you to get some closure.
    If you'd like to have a chat about Mike, the beautiful guy he was, or find out a little more info, shoot me an email at hugh.carrigg@gmail.com or over at facebook.com/hughcarrigg.space.
    Mike was my best mate of 16 years, and I'd love to learn a little more about the great times he spent with you all. I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I thought you all deserved to know.

-Hugh
    (wasn't sure where to post this, mods pls move if you have a better place)
    Last edited by chibiwind; 21-08-16 at 05:09 PM.

"This is my meal that I have prepared for myself. If you don't like it don't be rude about it!"

2. The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to chibiwind For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%

Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler has much to be proud of Tyler's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tyler     $ 112.50
    R.I.P
    Although I never knew him he sure does sound like an amazing man. I'm sure he would be missed a ton ranging from his friends and family and his DtK mates.
    He'll forever be in all of our memories.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyler For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    I remember playing with him a couple years back, great guy. I wondered why he wasn't on anymore. I'm sad to hear this, there were good memories with him and the old crew back on the CSS servers. R.I.P.

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Sad to hear, R.I.P.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Absolutely loved playing with Umesh, definitely the funniest person I've ever played with.
    Playing MineZ with him was a great deal of fun, even that extremely late night was great.
    Rust with Umesh and Squall is still the most fun I've had on that game.

I never really talked to him that often despite several times being able to play with him, however he was such a joy to play with and seemed to love playing with members in the community. I always told him that he was such a legend, the funniest person I know.

I am very happy knowing I've told him that in almost every conversation we've had.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    very sad to hear, he was a treasure of this community.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Oh this is very sad... Rest in Peace Michael..
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Michael was the very first SA who ever picked me to help his server. Had so many late night skype calls and good laughs with him and Sly. Definitely one of the DTK greats. Sly and I always talk about him and the days we had on minigames. You will be sorely missed Umesh.

On a side note, your friend Hugh posted such a beautiful message on his Facebook about your ashes being spread. Its heartwarming to know that you rest in such a beautiful place now.

Now sadly, Everybody knows who Chibiwind is on forums.

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    ♥♥♥♥!
    This is devastating . . . i dont even know what to say without the word filter having a field day.

Shoemesh was the greatest of the greats.

My sincerest condolences

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    I cannot verify this 100% but looking at the information provided by Hugh and his FB profile , it does sound like our Umesh/Chibiwind. In my mind I keep hoping this isn't true and someone is pulling a tasteless prank.

Umesh was one of my closest friends in DtK. We had no filters between us, one of the few people who knew me on a personal level, one of the few with whom I had two way conversations on Skype. He was also one of the most annoying bastards who would put you in awkward situations, spam you, come up with names to tease you with and just generally anything to annoy you. I remember getting banned on Gungame because this imbecile would purposefully stand in front of me when I was shooting enemy players

He was a recognised player on JB initially but Mini-games was his baby. DtK MG under Umesh was one of the best new servers DtK had. He was one of the most level headed person in DtK and most genuine and this is what made him an excellent Staff Member. He was a model DtK member. He cared a lot about the community and the servers. His presence on the servers made it an enjoyable experience for the other players on the server.

It was a great loss for DtK when Umesh wasn't able to be more active in the community due to work and RL, the void he left behind could not be filled. A lot of our servers would be different if he were active today. It's a shame that most of you will only know him by this thread. What can be said about him in this thread will do him no justice.

I last spoke to him in August last year, he was one of the first people I approached regarding our move to CS:GO and wanted him to be part of it. This was the few days before he passed away (going by what Hugh said). My first sms to him on the 12th was 'dude are you alive' to which he replied about getting into a fight, and I was going to do the same thing this year to inform him about his LM promotion. I managed to convince him to get on Steam and play a few games over the next few days and I wanted him to be present when the CS:GO MG server went up. I regret not having a MG server up at that time and not taking up on his offers for kayaking.However I am glad that I got to spend time with him before he passed away.

DtK has lost one of it's greats but he will live on. The impact he had on the servers, the community and the people's heart he touched, will not be forgotten.

Umesh, you were one of the most beautiful person I had the pleasure of knowing and you will always be my beb.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    While I didn't know Umesh, for Squall to say that, he was a top bloke.
    May his friends and family never forget him. Because we, as a community, certainly won't.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    This is very saddening news to hear, from seeing umesh ♥♥♥♥ing around on jb to becoming one of the finest staff members to have blessed this community and getting the honor to work along side him.... the amount of times you, krew and bento would troll me was unimagineable haha

very very sad to hear of his passing.

My he forever rest in peace

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    This is such a shock. I rarely had that opportunity to play with Umesh let alone talk to him, but I have a shitload of respect for the amount of work he put into this community. MG under his lead was one of DtK's best servers and one of my favorites, and the work he put in as staff deserves just as much admiration.

Without a doubt one of DtK's best and brightest, his presence will be sorely missed
    Last edited by IcePowered; 22-08-16 at 02:28 PM.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I have no words that haven't already been said here... By those who knew and got to spend time talking with and playing with, yes he will be sorely missed ... and among everywhere else in DTK he'll be missed, the chicken fight !lr will never be the same again.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    I do remember playing 1 or 2 games with him back in the day but did not know him as much as I would have liked to.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. I can tell by a lot of these posts that he was truly loved and admired.

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shredder     $ 10.00
    We have lost a good member. His memory will be treasured and he will be missed greatly

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    rip umesh. you will be missed bro!
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Wow, I had no idea haven't been around for ages. Umesh or Poomesh as I liked to say was an awesome fellow and always fun to play with, Will miss him greatly but will always keep in mind the quiet cheeky and respectable fellow he was.
    I'm kind of upset and disappointed with myself for not keeping in touch with old friends over the years.
    Rest in peace mate xx

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    this deeply saddens me... Rest in peace Umesh

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    I'm surprised and sad to find out about this..brought a couple of tears just to read this. There's not much that I can say. I didn't speak to Umesh much, but I remember playing with him on a number of occasions on Jailbreak; and especially Mini Games.

You've left your mark on the community. Rest in peace Umesh.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information