+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brittys tips to ....TTT!

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00

Brittys tips to ....TTT!

Welcome to the fourth and final part of Brittys tips!
    So glad you could join us. Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Before you read this, I highly suggest to read the other three parts of 'Brittys guide'. These will give you your objectives for each role, and tips that are specific to those roles.

This is more a general guide to the game to ensure you and everyone else has a good time!

1) Be familiar and abide by the rules! I don't want to sound like a Nazi, but no one likes the guy who turns up to a fancy dress party not in costume. The rules are set in place for a reason. Read them - and again. Don't just read them, play by them!

2) Don't mic spam. Other than people breaking rules, theres not much more frustrating than calling out something on mic but no one hearing due to other mics going off. Use the mic wisely

3) Do your objective! Know the difference between being a Detective and being an innocent. Traitor? Well then trait! Many rounds are lost by people not doing what they are meant to. Plus it can be agonizing for the dead players having to sit through it as well.

4) A good tip is to get to know the different maps and play to them. For example, the office map is an alright one to go and find a hiding spot where as barney has limited spots.

5) Think outside the box as it were. Sometimes the most obvious hiding places can be the best. For e.g I won a round on office as an innocent by hiding behind the door of the main reception. I could hear lots of footsteps, but it was so obvious, no one thought to look!

6) Work together when applicable. This will help you a bucketload, especially as a traitor.

7) Don't take things too hard. Everyone has bad rounds, be patient. Also try not to get suckered into doing things you don't want to. If your the last innocent, and the T is egging you to come out - you don't have to. Remember your objective. If you actually want to knife fight though, then go ahead.

8) A repeat of number 1. READ THE RULES. DON'T RDM. Don't do traitorous acts.

9) In the other guides, I've mentioned about knowing your guns. A good tip is not just look for one particular gun. The present boxes are limited per map, so if your looking specifically for say an ak-47, don't spend half your time or exposing yourself just to get one. Sure change guns if you must but don't make having a particular gun your be all and end all. On that, don't mic to everyone where the location of a gun you dropped is. We don't want to hear about every gun you've dropped.

10) Don't always play the same way, mix it up a bit. But on that, don't mix it up when you have a different role so much. For e.g if you've decided to stay with the group and want to mix it up, don't chose your T round to do it because right off the bat you appear to be acting differently than usual.

11) Respect the admin team and let them admin. If you got RDMed, let the admin team know and leave it at that. The admin team will most likely be in communication with the RDMer to figure out what happened. Don't keep mentioning it/expecting a warning every time. The admins may have referred player to rules or have used their own discretion not to warn said player.

12) Don't moan about being detective or not being T. If everyone selects not to be detective, someone will still be one. Its not fun to start the round to hear 'ooh why am i the detective!', simple answer is selecting no does not prevent you from being detective. It merely lowers the chance. The T's are selected randomly (NOTE, THE ADMINS HAVE NO CONTROL TO WHO IS TRAITOR, IT IS COMPLETELY RANDOM) - We all go through patches where it seems like forever until we last had a T round, or had streaks when we are T 2 or 3 times in a row. It's random, it can be frustrating, but don't mention it every single round.

13) If you selected Yes to being detective but changed your mind, re-join the server and select you don't have a mic. This won't prevent you from being detective but it will lower the chances (as spoken above)

14) Just because a player was a T last round, doesn't mean they will be a T this round. and vice versa.

15) Enjoy yourself. Have a ball!

As always, feel free to add any tips you feel appropriate (role specific ones to go in the role thread please)

And I hope to see you in the server sometime soon, you happening cat you!
    Last edited by Dark Necessities; 15-01-16 at 07:48 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    16) feel free to add an admin on steam to ask us any questions... DO NOT add an admin to whinge about being RDMed... you may inform us while we are on the server, or about serious rule breakers at other times, but don't expect us to come running every time, we have our own lives too... But just remember, we are nice guys, respect us and we will respect you... I personally am happy to talk about any warning you get given or any problems you have, but start attacking the decision will not benefit you... Eg. Hey shadow, I was just wondering why I got a warning for rdming?... NOT this: why'd you warn me I didn't ♥♥♥♥ing do anything, shitty admins...

Be nice and everyone will have a good time

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Quote Originally Posted by brittyboyshaun View Post

12) Don't moan about being detective or not being T. If everyone selects not to be detective, someone will still be one. Its not fun to start the round to hear 'ooh why am i the detective!', simple answer is selecting no does not prevent you from being detective. It merely lowers the chance. The T's are selected randomly (NOTE, THE ADMINS HAVE NO CONTROL TO WHO IS TRAITOR, IT IS COMPLETELY RANDOM) - We all go through patches where it seems like forever until we last had a T round, or had streaks when we are T 2 or 3 times in a row. It's random, it can be frustrating, but don't mention it every single round.
    On this point boys and girls, Its actually quite fun being detective. You rack up enough traitor kills, you can mess with someones traitorous day by buying the mother ducking DNA scanner and catch them out before they can catch you. Id say, the most fun thing, is catching a traitor first, before they whittle down your numbers. Sure being a traitor is great, but Trying to FIND the TR-8R first is alot harder :P

Get out there and try it, and then It wont seem like a chore

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information