+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brittys tips to being a T in TTT

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00

Brittys tips to being a T in TTT

Hey guys

I was thinking last night to help new players become used to being a Traitor in TTT, that I could write some helpful tips.
    These are purely my opinion, and you may or may not find them useful.

Firstly, you know your a T if on the top right corner is red with a T in it, and also chat informs you who your traitor partners are.

Okay, so now your a traitor - the object for you in the game is remove all the innocents and detectives. How do you do that?

Well, hopefully, this will help you.

1 - Avoid shooting when in a big group. That will ultimately end in you dying fairly quickly.

2. Snipe, map allowing,. Ensure you are well hidden and go for the headshot. Quickly hide once you've shot. It's a great method for sneaking a kill.

3. If possible, remove the detectives early on. Detectives spawn with a Zues which will tell them if you are innocent or a Traitor. Innocents can also buy Zeus's - credits pending. But as detectives ALWAYS spawn with one, they are a threat to outing you or your fellow traitor mates.

4. Keep an eye on the clock. Especially if you are the last remaining traitor, don't just follow someone waiting for the perfect opportunity without watching the clock. On numerous occassions I've seen the traitor not doing anything and running out of time, thus losing the game - because they were too picky.

5. Don't act differently. You will find generally you have a certain playing style, when your a Traitor, don't change that style too much because people will notice

6. On that, don't act differently in chat/mic if possible. Once you act differently, it raises concerns/suspicions on you.

7. Build trust in players if you can, that way the innocent player will more than likely walk into the hidden spots eg vents with you. Be patient. Find an inno friend, then knife him while hidden. You are a traitor afterall! It's part of the game.

8. Don't let off explosives off unneccesarily. These get attention quick, and if your spotted near the flash bang/molotov/grenade etc then questions will be asked of you.

9. Remember who your Traitor friends are, and keep a tab to whose still alive. Adjust your playing style to suit the scenario. If there are alot of innocents left and not much time, then get aggresive. If theres only one or two innocents left and alot of traitors, then you can afford to be more patient.

10. IDing bodies is a tricky situation, ideally you want to leave them because the innocents won't know who is left. However if your caught not IDing a body, then you will have a huge sus on you.

11. If you plan on using your knife, don't let your target see you running towards them with it out. Imagine being on the other end, what looks worse, someone running towards you with a gun or with a knife?

12 - Know your weapons. Don't be afraid to use your secondary if need be. Is the map big? Can you Snipe? No? then don't use an AWP, perhaps use a P90 or an AK. Small map with a small player base? Shotgun is alright, be aware of the reload time.

13 - Think outside the box sometimes. Use a Jihadi bomb (bought through shop) if need be. It's typically used in Gmod, but not so much in CS:GO.

14 - Have fun! Don't get too upset if you make a mistake, or if you get caught out and a KOS is called. Don't panic. Lay back to somewhere quiet, let them forget about you, then start over. At the end of the day, its one traitor round. Rounds roll round quick enough, so if you stuff up, don't worry. We all make mistakes, especially when we are new.

Sus - means people think your a Traitor
    High Sus - They are highly suspicious of your activity
    KOS - Kill On Sight
    Zeus - A taser that detectives spawn with or can be bought from the shop.

I may add to this, or I may not.
    Feel free to add other suggestions
    Last edited by Dark Necessities; 11-12-15 at 08:45 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Gay L0rd
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 125
    Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac has a spectacular aura about Tarprac's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tarprac     $ 0.00
    15 - Stay away from Krimz if you are T. He has a habit of only zeusing you whilst T. You can be Inno 50 times in a row, he wont touch you. You get T once, he zeus' you.....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarprac For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    16 - Never Trust Me

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    17 Trust me all the time rather than when you shouldn't.

18 Have fun and #CheesePact as innocent.

Sent from my LG-H340 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    19 becca is a bitch

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 49

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    20. Don't EVER TRUST THE AJAY

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaytech View Post
    17 Trust me all the time rather than when you shouldn't.
    Trust me all the time
    Trust me

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information