+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: an issue with your computer is blocking the vac system

Casual Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Overall activity: 0%

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ShamWoW     $ 1215.46

an issue with your computer is blocking the vac system

Holy shit this is annoying me.

Only just started a few days ago. Goddamit, half the time it is middle of a game as well!

/rant
    I'm Mr Burns, blah blah blah.

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    this csgo?
    Drillmored

Casual Member

ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW is a glorious beacon of light ShamWoW's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nope, source :-(

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Jump3r will become famous soon enough Jump3r will become famous soon enough Jump3r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Jump3r     $ 60.00
    I fixed this issue. close your steam and CSS.

Was happening to me when I went to windows 10 and copied my steam lib accross

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=3240945

Repair the Steam Service

This may also indicate a Steam Service failure. Please try repairing the Steam Service:
    • Exit Steam.
    • Click Start > Run (Windows Key + R)
    • Type the following command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\SteamService.exe" /repair

(If you have installed Steam to another path, please replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam with the correct path.)

This command requires administrator privileges and may take a few minutes.
    • Launch Steam and test the issue again.
    Last edited by Jump3r; 30-09-15 at 12:25 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jump3r For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    Its happening to a lot of people. Me included. Seems like they rekt steam with that update just recently.

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    motherfkn steam made me get kciked vac, abandon, deranked. damn volvo

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00
    Yeah this issue is running rampant in Aus/NZ right now. Got it myself twice in the last 3 days and I haven't even been on for more than 3 hours combined!

I use this tool to fix it, sadly it's not fast enough to get you back into a game before you're kicked (for csgo at least) but it's the fastest and most thorough option in my experience.

Life's Dad
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Death13     $ 0.00
    have to log in on steam online again thay will send you a email !!! i had the same

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    So... Decided I would try the new DtK servers. Rip

Fix didn't work either :/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTonkaTrucks View Post
    Its happening to a lot of people. Me included. Seems like they rekt steam with that update just recently.
    Happening to me too!

How do we fix it for CSS?

Casual Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 77

MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks is a jewel in the rough MrTonkaTrucks's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] MrTonkaTrucks     $ 30.00
    Dunno, they may be chucking new precautions into the vac system for situations for when invalid/corrupt/erroneous data is transmitted between client and vac it may now trigger a kick rather than being ignored (don't quote me on that obv.) since hacks will try to block/avoid vac data. Other than that the only thing I can think of is someone screwed up at valve when trying to iron out the many bugs presented in Windows 10 which in turn is introducing new ones to older versions of Windows.

The usual thread everyone gets pointed to for a fix:
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=3240945
    The steam repair has worked for me, so far so good.
    Verifying your game files is also another thing I suggest. Right click game - Properties - Local Files - Verify Integrity...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTonkaTrucks For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Love how the Steam KB article asks you to uninstall Eset,Malwarebytes,AVG etc completely.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Casual Member

Total Donations For

Yeah its all quite strange.

Never had it happen on Windows 8.1. Admittedly I only got back into CS:S within the last six months so I dont have much to compare it with. I upgraded (fresh install) to Windows 10 about a month ago, and never experienced any issues playing CS:S (im on a fairly old system so that may have something to do with it).

As Tonka suggested, i suspect this is an issue with the recent Steam update.

Annoying, but provided it happens no more than once a day ill be able to live with it.

- ShamWoW

bear

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks Tonka...fixed it

bear

Total Donations For

Nope happened again!

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    It's been widespread for the past few days, seems like we are going to have to wait on valve to sort it

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Casual Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 237
    The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon is a jewel in the rough The_Tactical_Bacon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

The_Tactical_Bacon     $ 0.00
    Lol happened to me just then, was hoping to have a good game before bed on Office DM. Goddamn you Steam.
    YEP

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    to fix it for me, had to disable my firewall and antivirus...
    even when i add steam csgo etc as exceptions to firewall doesnt do jackshit. so i have to disable firewall antivirus when im in game and whne im done just enable them. the only fix i have atm..

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    I have had some luck with verifying the files before i launch the game.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    I just did a reset a few days ago and was able to play no issues on css and csgo for a few days and then BAM happened again just before, reset didn't work this time

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information