Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recruit: kuzz

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 0%

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00

Recruit: kuzz

Recruiting Form
    In-Game Name?
    Kuzz
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Brisbane/ Australia
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #2 Classic Deathmatch
    • Server #3 Office Deathmatch
    • Server #4 Gungame Deathmatch
    • Server #5 Dust2 Deathmatch
    • Server #6 Zombies
    • Server #7 Surf
    • Server #8 War/PUG Server
    • Server #9 Mini Games
    • Server #10 Gungame Normal
    • Server #11 Conquest
    • Server #12 CSGO Dust2
    • Server #13 CSGO Gungame DM
    • Server #14 BHOP
    • Server #15 Scoutknivez
    • Server #16 Default Maps
    • Server #17 Rotation Server
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    a very long time
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Cause i have many friends here, and i miss the community... also cause i <3 squall too much
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Boobis
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include?
    i miss y'all and i do want to come home!!! pls firends
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? [Click HERE to read requirements ]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Boobies!
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

DtK Skirfing queen

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Boobis!
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Hey Steve

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 295

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] shredder     $ 10.00
    Boobies!

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Havit RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon RGB

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    kuzzz.. my man
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

DtK Skirfing queen

Total Donations For

Ty delta, and rev my good friend!!! When are ya commin back onto surf missed ya bro

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzz View Post
    Ty delta, and rev my good friend!!! When are ya commin back onto surf missed ya bro
    ill give you a christmas present, sometime this week bro im aiming for!

DtK Skirfing queen

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    ill give you a christmas present, sometime this week bro im aiming for!
    That will be the best present this year

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00

Hi guys.. As most of you all know, i took a break from the community and counterstrike, and during that time i have had time to think about many things, including how shit the community has gotten
    I'll be expecting your what, 4th leaving thread in a few months when you don't get something you want. :^^^^^^^)

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Good lick man.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Final [Processing]

Steam ID: ok
    Forum Membership: ok
    Forum Posts: ok
    Playing time: ok
    Forum Infractions: ok i guess
    Bans Listed: ok
    Returning Member: NOT OK

This application is rejected due to: Returning member. Good lick man. Srs.

Due to continued mischief as reported by Officer Dibble you may not reapply until 23/01/15

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Better lick next time, bro .

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Welcome back kuzz, still havent taught me how to surf.

DtK Skirfing queen

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Terminat0r View Post
    Welcome back kuzz, still havent taught me how to surf.
    You never came on when i asked :3

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post

I'll be expecting your what, 4th leaving thread in a few months when you don't get something you want. :^^^^^^^)
    And i was expected that nobody was going to say somthing like this... But its expected, i would tell you my reasoning for leaving but... You would not understand due to not knowing me...

All you need to know is im back, and staying this time...

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    And i was expected that nobody was going to say somthing like this... But its expected, i would tell you my reasoning for leaving but... You would not understand due to not knowing me...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    NotWhoopiGoldberg will become famous soon enough NotWhoopiGoldberg will become famous soon enough NotWhoopiGoldberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

NotWhoopiGoldberg     $ 0.00

That's what sasuke said to naruto when he was helping him fight madara, until he betrayed him again.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to NotWhoopiGoldberg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhoopiGoldberg View Post
    That's what sasuke said to naruto when he was helping him fight madara, until he betrayed him again.
    Rekd

28. The Following User Says Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhoopiGoldberg View Post
    Are you ♥♥♥♥ing Ninja Chris
    This guy is obviously Ninja chris lol

Closed Thread

Thread Information