+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Accepting demos for fragclips/potential DtK fragmovie

Am I cool yet?
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 73
    Overall activity: 0%
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sink     $ 0.00

Accepting demos for fragclips/potential DtK fragmovie

Hey dudes,

You guys probably don't know me since I'm relatively new to the DtK forums (although I've been a regular on the CSGO Gungame DM Server for a while) so I'll go ahead and introduce myself a little to provide context to this thread. So hi! My name is Sink and for those that don't know, I work as a Motion Graphics Designer and have been an editor/moviemaker for nearly 3 years now. I like to make fragclips in CSGO and cod for fun, which I post on my YouTube. For these I need frags; which so far I've been getting myself but I'm sure many of you out there are better than me at cs (SEM is not a rank you can brag about at all). SO if you guys have any nice frags you've hit and would like the chance for them to appear in my edits, please send me a link to download the demo via pm and if I like the frag and the movement in it (smooth movement looks nicer when time-remapped) I'll use them in an edit. If I get a lot of demos and great feedback on this thread I might consider also making a fragmovie to showcase the talent of DtK in a Tweeday fragmovie style. Also, if anyone is interested I'd be happy to start a Moviemaking thread in which I can share my secrets about how I record and editing software (primarily Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere) to help inspire a community of Moviemaking in DtK

That's it for me, check out the links below if you'd like to see my channel and some of my edits
    Cheers,
    Sink

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SinkEditsHD
    Most recent CSGO edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtaR...DL2F7NJLe7SPfg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sink For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Would be awesome to have a talented movie maker onboard.

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Im talented....

At windows movie maker....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Am I cool yet?
    Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink is a splendid one to behold Sink's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Yeah that was my thought. Hopefully I can bring my skills to the table and through that inspire more people to join and grow the community

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    i might have a couple of demos that i could give to you, would be keen to see the final product

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    can i be apart of the movie club? :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN4M...6w-eQ&index=11

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    can i be apart of the movie club? :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN4M...6w-eQ&index=11
    Linus hit puberty 2.0

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 6.0%

RachelBergqvist is on a distinguished road RachelBergqvist's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] RachelBergqvist     $ 20.00
    is this on Global Offensive or Source ?

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelBergqvist View Post
    He mentions CSGO several times :3

Am I cool yet?
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by RachelBergqvist View Post
    I don't have Source at the moment but I'll most likely get it, especially if I get a lot of demos

Am I cool yet?
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by RawMower View Post
    i might have a couple of demos that i could give to you, would be keen to see the final product
    Awesome Send them over whenever you like. If possible, could you name the demos in the format: "(Rough tick at which frag starts) Frag description" eg. "(160k) AWP 4k". Only worry about this if you're finding your frag & demo again by watching the demo in GOTV. In that case; you can easily find the tick by opening the demoui while the demo is playing (Shift + F2) then when you find the beginning of the frag simply round down the 1000 of ticks shown on the demoui. The name of the demo which should be in the folder "Steam\Steam Apps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\replays" should also be shown on the demoui. If you've already got the frag saved elsewhere under a different name don't worry and I'll find the tick myself.

Cheers again,
    Sink

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information