Closed Thread

Thread: CT Spawn Trap.

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Overall activity: 0%
    Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam is just really nice Willikazam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Willikazam     $ 0.00

CT Spawn Trap.

Recently it's come to my attention to the point where I can no longer play on CT forces. Not that I normally do or anything, but the one time T was full, I didn't have a choice. My experience on CT forces were quite harsh, not being able to leave the shelter under which you spawn due to about 9 people on the other team constantly camping on top and instantly headshoting you as you leave. I must admit, i'm guilty of doing this, and I can see why they do it. It is fun, don't get me wrong, but I just find it somehow "slack".

What are your thoughts on this? How would you fix it?

-Willikazam

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Shit happens in DM bruh, people are desperate in gettin' in marks whether it be for KDR or points man ion even know. Whether it be thru means of camping or shooting people wanting to knife lol.

You're really better off just playin' it smart, when you start noticing a pattern of campers - Go through to B instead of heading through Long or as a Terrorist even, avoid comin through tunnels with a bunch of CT in there and make your way through short, really ain't that difficult brotha.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Simple. Dont go long.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    If they are camping spawn and its a full server chances are half their team is there. You can either smoke just outside of ct spawn towards long and run out and throw flashes up at short and go around. The easiest way i've found is you get a group to go mid and flank them behind at short and long. Once you clear either short or long it will be easier to clear the other section and reduce the spawn camping. Also I know spawn camping is something everyone wants to avoid so if they are camping ct spawn when the round resets make sure you allocate more defenders to those areas. Long and short should be the highest priority as a ct as even pit can be annoying but with a couple of flashes/smokes and nade spams pit is easily cleared. All of these strategies just simply require.. teamwork, which you will find a lot of players lack therefor resulting in spawn camping.

#1 Shifty Scrub

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Also this is where the golden gun comes into play with surprise attacks which i have done many times. Use it to jump up to short either above ct spawn or from lower tunnels even though some people know about this they won't be expecting it as much as someone running up mid then running back along the catwalk.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    If anything was unbalanced I'm sure more people would be complaining and the Admins would be onto it.

From what I can see, it depends on who's good or not. One team might have good players stacked while the other newbies. Can't do anything about that unless we scramble teams :3

#1 Shifty Scrub

Total Donations For

A good team won't be spawn camped or at least not for very long if/when it does happen.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Not meaning to be rude, but just get good and clued.

I've played Dust 2 frequently during my time in DtK and it is very easy to avoid and kill spawn campers.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    how do you fix it? don't go that way..push B and spawn camp the T's in return and at the same time pushing double doors from B tunnels.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 35

HounD will become famous soon enough HounD will become famous soon enough HounD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] HounD     $ 10.00
    #gospectatemode

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 60

m4cs is on a distinguished road m4cs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] m4cs     $ 10.00
    I wouldn't say it is an easy thing to fix/avoid. But I actually do enjoy it. I am probably one of the few players who go CT more often than T. It might be bad for your kill/death ratio but it is a hell of a fun!
    Rush straight out with an AWP and put a bullet into the head of the guys peeping down from up there, front of the box, then quickly turn around and make a bullet pay a visit to the heart of the ugly Terror spraying people in the face (sounds erotic?) from short, then HE and perhaps a Flash. Then comes the hard part, avoiding being killed by the pit-campers. Wait until you see 2 ct's running out and jump out right after them. They will get killed, and maybe you too, but you can take one little shit with you lol

Other option is rushing up at middle, then going around towards short. Spawn campers usually only kill you if you muck around behind the doors. If you are running towards them, they often miss.

B is another option as others mentioned, just be careful because bloody Booshti will be running towards you with his rusty little knife!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222

Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Linkage     $ 30.00
    Well yes it can be frustrating but if u are good enough u can pick a few off if u can and i find myself joining the ct's more now coz its challenging and well honestly i find the t's side a bit to easy so i join cts and yea boosh is right it u can get a team together u can smash mid and the easiest thing i have worked out is if u make it up mid run short and kill em from behind . it makes the t's fall back then u smash mid again and come from behind, simples! it is possible u just have to think what can u do to stop it and there is ur answer...

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    i use my mad dakdak skills and stay in CT spawn and kill everyone that peeps from long. while noobs go long slowly pushing them bit by bit, then nade short, keep nading until the one that kills you always die, if still that doesn't work and you dont' wanna go B or tunnels, just ragequit, and be back with a cooler head.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222

Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Linkage     $ 30.00
    lol guitar hero!! i have seen that if people who are not great at the game try and i take my hat off to them for trying and yea it can b hard but dak daks work well in that case or para :P it is easier to take mid n flank them or just go B n smash em in tunnels till the time runs out don't let them have the satisfaction or spawn camping n scoring kill for all those stat whores and kdr whores out there.... if people get angry over it yeah take some time out n chill

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Push middle bro then swoop back around easy kills

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 62

icantaim is on a distinguished road icantaim's Avatar
    Total Donations For

icantaim     $ 10.00
    It pisses me off.. so i would do my best to beat them next time they showed up but there are many true dtk members whom i couldn't beat so i had to surrender and ran to mid or B... XD

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Kynarllbear is on a distinguished road Kynarllbear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kynarllbear     $ 0.00
    I do agree that when T camp CT it pisses me off a lot in DM and I think it pisses other people off. But like Delta said if you dont like it just dont go long simple. If you want to go long do what booshti said but i am sorry to say there are no FLASHBANGS. but if you skilled and you talk too your team they should not be there in the first place

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Please dont necro old threads.
    Thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information