Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Server Vs Server League & DtK Server Olympics Signups

Dear DtK Community,

There always been a certain degree of competitiveness among the DtK Servers but never really been an opportunity for the servers to prove themselves to be the best in an official capacity. The introduction of the following 2 tournaments mentioned below will help to finally determine which is DtK's Best Server.

However in order for these tournaments to be successful, we need to see who are interested, we need YOU to get the word out, we need you to rile up your troops, we need YOU to signup and also get other people to sign up. Use the signup form and tell us which server you would like to represent ( you have 3 preferences), which skills you have (e.g Strong at GungameDM, good surfer, etc), if you would like to volunteer to help manage the 2 tournaments.

1. DtK Server Vs Server League [Start August 2013 - End December 2013]

This will be an ongoing league where DtK Servers' will battle it out 5 vs 5 war/scrim style on #8 DtK PUG Server each week. The Grand Finals will be held sometime around Christmas.

- This competition will be open to everyone (non members included)
    - Players who have gametime on the server will be given preference to represent the server over those without any gametime
    - There will be restrictions on players playing on consecutive weeks. E.g a player who plays on Week 1 may not be permitted to play on Week 2. This is being done so everyone gets a chance to represent their server and participate.
    - This will be a points based league - showing up for matches will result in a few points, winning a match will result in a few points, not showing up for a match will result in loss of points. It is very important for your server to be organized and punctual, so work with the server admins in ensuring you are always gaining points and not losing points. Towards the end of the year, Server's with most points will qualify for the semi-finals and then the finals.

2. DtK Server Olympics [Start August 2013 ]

This will be similar to DtK Server Vs Server League in terms of format however the game modes will be different each week.

e.g

Week 1: 5 vs 5 Gungame DM
    Week 2: Gun Toss
    Week 3: Dust2 5 vs 5 (First to 200 kills wins)
    and so on

This will level the playing field as each server has to prove themselves on the game mode of their server as well as the other servers. It will also help encourage players to try out other DtK Servers and improve their skills.

For each week's matches, admins will be choosing the players best suited for the game mode of the week, so it is very important that you mention your strengths in the sign up form. For this tournament, players will need to have gametime on the server they wish to represent to be considered.

edit 16/11/2013 ; There has been a few changes being made to this competition, it is now not only a DtK Server team competition but teams from other gaming communities have been invited as well.

Prizes:

The biggest and best prize you will be getting is - bragging rights i.e you can proudly say "my server X is the best DtK Server"

As these are server vs server tournaments/leagues, prize will be given to the servers as a whole. For instance, we usually put a limit on the number of skins a server has so that any new player connecting does not have too much to download, we will remove the limit for a month or so, so you can enjoy whatever skins you would like. This is just an example but feel free to approach me with other ideas and we can work something out.

Additionally there will be banners put on the server proclaiming it as DtK's Best Server 2013 along with the names of those who represented in the tournaments.

Once again, this is only a concept unless people sign up and we are able to determine if each server has enough participants, so please get EVERYONE to sign up. Players should be able to type !signup and get directed to this thread from the next server restart (5am tomorrow), so please encourage your fellow server friends to sign up!

All the best to all servers!

Cheers
    Last edited by Squall; 16-11-13 at 09:44 AM.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Please put in some bhop/surf events. They're like the only things I'm actually good at on this game.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Professional Rebeller
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 73
    BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BLOoDnBoN3     $ 0.00
    So i'm Godric and representing JB as a professional rebel, other servers have no chance against us!

Also we have Brother Truth.. Hah.. No body can compare to Brother Truth.
    ONE SEVEN
    Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BLOoDnBoN3 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    Be ready to be smashed by the dust2 rats!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Dust rats for life!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BLOoDnBoN3 View Post
    So i'm Godric and representing JB as a professional rebel, other servers have no chance against us!

Also we have Brother Truth.. Hah.. No body can compare to Brother Truth.
    You have no idea if you're representing yet and what for, plus Brother Truth has like 90% afk time xD
    and i wouldn't call yourself a pro rebel xD
    cheers for signing up if you have tho!

Signed up for Pug, Mg, Jb (and i wanna go in for GG10 n surf aswell :c) stfu who needs counting.

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl View Post
    Don't worry bro, just add some aim assist and you'll be fine.
    haahhaha ur a funny one arnt ya
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    I signed up for bhop. Bhop team ftw?

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKeD View Post
    haahhaha ur a funny one arnt ya
    That was quite funny

Sent from my iPod touch 3rd gen cause I'm too poor to get a 5th gen
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I don't really have a server anymore I play on most of them equally :'(
    Well you were JB SA once, so just go with that lol.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

The Baby
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 312

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I don't really have a server anymore I play on most of them equally :'(
    Rowdy! We are from JB, don't forget your roots nub!

JB will win. ezpz.

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    GG 10 FTW!!! haha

17. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    dust & SMDM rat xoxo
    Last edited by xtra.; 22-07-13 at 11:52 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    dust & SMDM rat xoxo
    Haha, I'm there for pug or smdm, should have joined me :P
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Martyn View Post
    Haha, I'm there for pug or smdm, should have joined me :P
    havent been on in a while man, play soon jimmy xxx

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Slim "DUST"y in the house....

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    so where the office kids at?
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiftyAsian For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Was just about to say this^ ill play for office if we're desperate for players
    From the green spot.

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    You have no idea if you're representing yet and what for, plus Brother Truth has like 90% afk time xD
    and i wouldn't call yourself a pro rebel xD
    cheers for signing up if you have tho!

Signed up for Pug, Mg, Jb (and i wanna go in for GG10 n surf aswell :c) stfu who needs counting.
    1. Brother truth won the race.
    2. you dnt evn jb brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric
    So i'm Godric and representing JB as a professional rebel
    Last edited by Gyarados; 25-07-13 at 04:54 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 99.9%

mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123 has a brilliant future mircan123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] mircan123     $ 25.00
    Dear Squall and Dear Stig, Perhaps Im just a nobody in your eyes or perhaps you value my opinion I dont really know I dont like writing stuff for the sake of filling the pages with crap. I would like to express serious concerns that need to be addressed by council which are really not being addressed or ignored for what ever reason.
    As you may be aware or unaware SERVER #4 has no players playing on it I noticed other servers have no players on them either server #10 is another, the main reason for this is the 30 to 40 seconds waiting time with advertisements people just dont want to wait. Other servers such as Flickshot and Streamline have lots of different maps and no waiting time so we are losing our regular players to those guys thus leaving our servers empty.
    Come on guys before we do any olympics and competitions lets get our servers ticking over with the regular crowds we were used to having in the past three years.
    I am just tired of playing against the bots all by myself and Chocolate budda as well we need our server back to full capacity.
    Remove the waiting time and give us more maps and map rotation so the maps dont go stale.
    I am proud to be DTK Cheers guys I know you will do your best.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mircan123 For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mircan123 View Post
    Dear Squall and Dear Stig, Perhaps Im just a nobody in your eyes or perhaps you value my opinion I dont really know I dont like writing stuff for the sake of filling the pages with crap. I would like to express serious concerns that need to be addressed by council which are really not being addressed or ignored for what ever reason.
    As you may be aware or unaware SERVER #4 has no players playing on it I noticed other servers have no players on them either server #10 is another, the main reason for this is the 30 to 40 seconds waiting time with advertisements people just dont want to wait. Other servers such as Flickshot and Streamline have lots of different maps and no waiting time so we are losing our regular players to those guys thus leaving our servers empty.
    Come on guys before we do any olympics and competitions lets get our servers ticking over with the regular crowds we were used to having in the past three years.
    I am just tired of playing against the bots all by myself and Chocolate budda as well we need our server back to full capacity.
    Remove the waiting time and give us more maps and map rotation so the maps dont go stale.
    I am proud to be DTK Cheers guys I know you will do your best.

Your concerns are not being ignored. If you have not yet noticed, we recently put up DtK Store in an effort to be less reliant on server ads and eventually phase it out if there is enough support from the community. (Also refer to http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...l=1#post312699 )

With regards to new maps, YOU are an admin, you have a say in what goes on the server, so please speak to your SA. The only thing keeping new maps from being added is the GG admins themselves at this stage, as there hasn't been requests made by any of the gungame4 admins.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information