Casual Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 0%

Jackopalkia will become famous soon enough Jackopalkia's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Jackopalkia     $ 25.00

Question The whole P90 debate

Hey guys!

Now I understand people really hate the P90... hell I use it and I hate getting dominated by it to!

My question is do you hate the person who is using the P90 or do you just hate the fact that they use the P90..

Just asking because I feel like I am being hated because I like using that weapon to get up and personal (I do like using other weapons though to)

Just curious guys because I don't want to be hated in the community for my weapon of personal choice
    What is love? Baby don't hurt me don't hurt me... No more!

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clark♥     $ 640.00
    Dude no one is going to hate you for using a gun you like to use, hell if you want to use the P90 go for it, if you wanna use another gun you do so, there is no rule saying if people hate you don't use that gun, the game has the gun in there for a reason and that reason would be to kill people so don't stop using it!!!
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $749 ($241 with sales)
    • Games owned: 93
    • Games played: 56 (60%)
    • Hours on record: 10,002.0h

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clark♥ For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    /Zombie Rand

I personally have a better aim / experience with the P90, after spending countless years shooting Zombies with it ^-^ Everybody's gonna hate on you somehow, just keep being good at what your good at and ignore them!

"Omfg Window Camper" "Omfg AK47 Feg" "Omfg P90, get skill". They've always got something to blame :P
    Last edited by Complex1ty; 18-07-13 at 08:02 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Its there to choose so feel free to use it

I know how you feel i use the p90 on dust alot its what i'm comortable using but when i play on office i use a AK because i'm sick and tired of people whinging about the P90

Haters going to hate dude so blaze that P90

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

7. The Following User Says Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38

Jackopalkia will become famous soon enough Jackopalkia's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Jackopalkia     $ 25.00
    Thanks for the feedback guys!

I have always been good at close ranged battles and its one thing I am good at in Counter strike

When I get abused for doing so and when I win a match and people say "I win because the guy who won used a p90 and I had the better K/D apart from him" Just gets me down...

but thanks again guys!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    P90 is only good close range, try an AK-47, or AWP vs. P90 long range, good luck P90....

P90 suits a rusher type playing style, close range combat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Personally, I dislike the P90 as it takes less skill to use. (in my opinion). All you gotta do is aim in the general direction spray as much as you can and headshots come flying off for you.

As far as 'do you hate the player, or the gun.' I only dislike the gun. However people who say 'man look at my kd' and are using P90 piss me off a fair bit. TBH one of the reasons I stopped playing office.

So all in all, I say Ban the P90.

But hey, that's just my opinion.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Was just on a Nilla Server on de_train. (love train ) And I rush every few rounds and got 4-5 kills with the p90. So much rage xD

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    p90 requires no skill, that's why I love it so much

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    omg heavy is so op in tf2 and the ♥♥♥ing awp is so ♥♥♥ing op

Don't worry about those idiots who think they're op or annoying, just go about with your day

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark♥ View Post
    Dude no one is going to hate you for using a gun you like to use, hell if you want to use the P90 go for it, if you wanna use another gun you do so, there is no rule saying if people hate you don't use that gun, the game has the gun in there for a reason and that reason would be to kill people so don't stop using it!!!
    Shit man, there wasn't a space to breath in that sentence... *paragraph.

Talk does not cook rice.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Personally, I dislike the P90 as it takes less skill to use. (in my opinion). All you gotta do is aim in the general direction spray as much as you can and headshots come flying off for you.

As far as 'do you hate the player, or the gun.' I only dislike the gun. However people who say 'man look at my kd' and are using P90 piss me off a fair bit.

So all in all, I say Ban the P90.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

^ This.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    People still get killed by the P90?
    rofl.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    I laugh when people say certain guns require less skill. when you play against someone who is extremely proficient with a certain type of weapon, the skill factor is evident. If any gun was sooo very very easy to gain kills with, it would without doubt be the most popular weapon on CS. Personally I'd suggest both the ak and the m4 are the most popular because they are probably the most well rounded weapons to choose from. Use what you enjoy to use. After all its all about fun.

hope to see you and your P90 on DD2 DM sometime.

jimmyshoes

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Jimmy I kinda relate to what you are saying, but come on m4 and ak require some amount of aim and skill to be able to use it.. holding your mouse button down isnt really much of a skill..

P90 is an overpowered gun that is stupidly easy to use and which i have aced a few time in competitive scrims.. but i cannot stand using it and hate people "using" the gun... it pathetic because people believe to think they are good at this game just spraying all day
    Last edited by Kylie Jenner; 25-07-13 at 03:32 PM.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Inb4shitfestoverP90,sprayingandaim

P90 is fun to just ♥♥♥♥ ppl up with. Who cares if ppl think you are shit if you use it. Just keep killing them.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Not sure if this is just me but I would gladly go to jail for stabbing a p90 user irl.
    From the green spot.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Hasn't anyone realised that 1 bullet with the AK is insta kill?
    Playing the office/dust I could kill at least 5 players with 10 bullets left.

But noobs want to take the easy route.
    Re check your skills growth please.

Why use the P90 that's good at one thing then using a AK/M4 that's perfect for all scenarios.
    Pros don't even use P90 on anti eco rounds. Huh.

Noobs trying to rack up easy kills for the win.

Amusing.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Hasn't anyone realised that 1 bullet with the AK is insta kill?
    Playing the office/dust I could kill at least 5 players with 10 bullets left.

But noobs want to take the easy route.
    Re check your skills growth please.

Why use the P90 that's good at one thing then using a AK/M4 that's perfect for all scenarios.
    Pros don't even use P90 on anti eco rounds. Huh.

Noobs trying to rack up easy kills for the win.

Amusing.
    Oh sorry, are they the only weapons in the game? There are like 30 other weapons you can use, not everybody has to use the Ak or M4a1. Maybe people want a break from them and try some SMGs or Shotguns... Or are you gonna hate on them now too? Maybe people want a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    i would hate the person if he/she uses the same weapon, same tactics, same positions at all times. like these kids in dust2 that keeps using dakdak in Tspawn and in pit no matter what.

But to use the same weapon at all times in different locations and strategies within the map is fine. IMO

But at the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. Because a weapon has both an advantage and disadvantage. And knowing those will help to get a good score.

to be hated because of weapon preference is too shallow. IMO

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information