Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK and other Communities

Hi guys,

Just wanted to bring a few things to your attention regarding DtK and other gaming communities. Most of this you would already be aware but in light of recent events I thought it would be necessary to bring it up.

a. As a DtK Member there are no restrictions on you joining other communities or clans. You are welcome to join any community of your choice , it is something we encourage.

b. As a DtK Admin or a member interested in becoming a DtK admin, again there are no restrictions on joining other communities however in cases where you hold administrative positions in other communities, you will have to make a decision. The reasoning behind this is simple, ideally We want admins who are able to commit to their duties and server. Being an admin could be considered somewhat of a job and having 2 jobs is not an easy feat as such we would rather give admin positions to members who do not hold admin positions elsewhere.

c. DtK Admins - as above, no issues with being members of other communities but when on DtK servers, you are representing the DtK Admin team, as such please do not use other clan/community tags in your names.

Now to the important bit

d. Dtk Members/Admins - your conduct on other gaming community servers/forums: We cannot control what you guys do on other community servers/forums. It is something very difficult for us to monitor unless someone from other community informs us. That being said, it is not OKAY for any DtK member to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects badly on this community.

You can take this as a friendly reminder or a warning but any of our members found causing issues,behaving inappropriately,trolling,etc on other community servers/forums, there will be very harsh consequences for them.

Such immature actions not only affects the other community but it also affects our community.

Do not think that such actions will go unnoticed as there is mutual understanding between DtK and other gaming communities;

#Mr. Community

Freedom Gamers

At the end of the day DtK and other communities share the same passion and goals. Some may have features we don't and some might not have features we do, so there is nothing wrong with playing on other servers, enjoy yourselves but don't do something that spoils the experience for others. Would you enjoy it if players from other community came and did the same?

Cheers

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Hopefully this will clear up some questions and get the those immature ideas of trolling other communities and such out peoples heads..
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    This is not something we take lightly, be respectful and mindful when representing DtK in other communities please.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 0%

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    I think our Event Managers may have proposed a casual Community Vs Community war matche(s)
    I saw this posted by you on the #Mr forums, that would be pretty cool to happen and could resolve some of the problems/thoughts about the opposite community. I'm not too sure what you mean by war, But i think it'd be great if some of the other servers like *cough* minigames *cough*or surf could have a fun community vs community thing in the said server maps/conditions.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    My team were planning somthing that involves other communities. It has been held up for a while but I guess we better start working on it again . Thanks Squallo you are a great bloke and I am honored to be an admin of DTK, May we live in harmony with the other great communities that call CSS home.
    Last edited by Dean; 25-04-13 at 09:38 PM.
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Yeah, good follow up on that.

Maybe let any dust settle and propose to them a friendly pug? Are they into that sorta thing?
    Maybe even if they arent, they seem to like JB. Maybe propose a 'classic JB players' pug?
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    I think it would be great to bring back the gaming communities pug just like DtK vs FG. However i think its best to do this once we get our war team up and running. That way we have the best of the best representing DtK as a whole, or we could make a team just for the tournament or whatever

As for Squalls OP i totally agree. It is important to act on their servers just as you wish they would act here. Show some respect and you will receive the same in return. (unless that particular person is an absolute ♥♥♥♥)

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Yeah, good follow up on that.

Maybe let any dust settle and propose to them a friendly pug? Are they into that sorta thing?
    Maybe even if they arent, they seem to like JB. Maybe propose a 'classic JB players' pug?
    Inb4nazifreeze

I don't think that would work TC the rules are mildly different.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by appleJack View Post
    Inb4nazifreeze

I don't think that would work TC the rules are mildly different.
    But pug is pug?

Also: Newie had a bunch of non-removable DtK banners installed to the map before it was uploaded publicly, so we are getting a bit of promotion on their servers :P.
    Last edited by TC_TopCat; 25-04-13 at 10:46 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

NinjaChris     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    But zombies is better than pug!
    Ikr topcat!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaChris For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    So who ♥♥♥♥ed up then?

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    I was actually trying to look for a thread similar to this the other day. Great that it's being posted again.
    I hope all us communities can all be friends.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    So who ♥♥♥♥ed up then?
    A fresh thread for everybody doesn't have to solely come up because somebody ♥♥♥♥ed up.

It's just good to have it out there for everybody to remind themselves of.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    Well said buddy!

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clark♥     $ 640.00
    Well said squall no one else could have said it any better good job.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $749 ($241 with sales)
    • Games owned: 93
    • Games played: 56 (60%)
    • Hours on record: 10,002.0h

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Inter community games is very healthy. The war with FG was one of the highlights of my time in DTK so far.
    Builds good morale on both sides.
    Job could still work, but have it on both servers, DTK wardens on our server, they warden on theirs. Seems fair?
    I'd be very keen to spectate such events.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Germ has a spectacular aura about Germ has a spectacular aura about Germ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Germ     $ 0.00
    gun game scrim best thing

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Hmmm..

Why was he complaining about the map being in rotation when its been publicly released on Game Banana?

Casual Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 2.0%

The_White_Wolf will become famous soon enough The_White_Wolf will become famous soon enough The_White_Wolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] The_White_Wolf     $ 50.00
    Wait their are other communities XD I went on another server once, it was terrible. DTK server 6 zombies was the 2nd server i ever joined since getting steam/css back and i haven't left ^_^

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_White_Wolf For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Bumping this as some people need to be reminded - especially point d.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    d. Dtk Members/Admins - your conduct on other gaming community servers/forums: We cannot control what you guys do on other community servers/forums. It is something very difficult for us to monitor unless someone from other community informs us. That being said, it is not OKAY for any DtK member to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects badly on this community.

You can take this as a friendly reminder or a warning but any of our members found causing issues,behaving inappropriately,trolling,etc on other community servers/forums, there will be very harsh consequences for them.

Such immature actions not only affects the other community but it also affects our community.

Do not think that such actions will go unnoticed as there is mutual understanding between DtK and other gaming communities;

#Mr. Community

Freedom Gamers

Early this morning, a Senior Admin from #Mr Community informed me that a group of DtK players were on #Mr Jailbreak yesterday trolling,freekilling and disrespecting #Mr Community and it's members. He thought it appropriate to inform me about the incident because;

a. as mentioned in the OP #MR Community and DtK share a mutal understanding on such incidents. Any DtK members misbehaving on #Mr will also get banned from DtK, same can apply vice versa. Bans/demotions will follow once I get more information.
    b. in his own words " don't wanna give DtK a bad name. Was my first CSS Community "

The most disappointing thing about this incident is that the people whose names were submitted to me this morning are all ex DtK JB admins. These are the same people who were entrusted with enforcing rules and maintaining order on our JB server.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information