Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Sign up sheet

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Official Sign up sheet

Hi all!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the development team. This will be the perfect opportunity to learn or develop skills in different areas!

What is DtK Development Team?:
    This will be a group of dedicated DtK members collaborating on projects aimed at improving and making the overall experience on DtK servers more fun. Examples include ; creating maps, custom skins/models, mods/plugins, graphics,etc.

Who we are looking for?:
    -Mappers
    -Skinners/modelers
    -Modders
    -Graphic Designers
    -Music/Sound editors,composers,etc (broad area but basically people can who can edit/remix music for the servers e.g quake sounds - headshot, monsterkill, humiliation)
    - Video Editors (creating frag movies, server promotion videos etc)

Requirements for joining:
    You do not have to be an expert at the above mentioned roles to be considered for DT. You could be a beginner but you must be dedicated and willing to learn. Inactive members may be removed from the team.

How will this Development Team operate?:
    While participation in majority of the projects will be voluntary. DT members will be expected to fulfill needs of DtK Server's in terms of custom content (e.g maps,sounds,skins,etc). DT members have a dedicated public forum section, they will also get access to a private forum subsection to be used for discussion and collaboration purposes. Server admins will be able to request custom content from these sections.
    The development team will be given access to a test server with FTP access to test any of the projects they may be working on.

Who's in charge?:
    I have been allocated to run the Development Team with the help of TC Topcat. We will be looking to work on a series of projects among other things.

We will also be looking for people to spear head sub projects and mentors who can help educate and teach their skills to other members willing to learn.

Mentors:
    -Mapping: imthenewguy
    -skinning/modeling: to be filled
    -Modding/plugins: Squall (temp)
    -Graphics Design: to be filled
    -Music/Sound: to be filled.
    -Video editing: to be filled

How to join?:
    If you are interested in joining the Development team, please reply to this thread with the following information filled out:

Name:
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc):
    Skill you would like to learn:
    What can you bring to the Dev team?:
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?:
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):
    Have you got a Game Banana account?:
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed):

All join requests will be subject to approval. The main thing we are looking for is dedication, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and commitment. Skills can be developed over time

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in the Dev team!

Cheers, New Guy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Name: Jetpackin
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): mappin bro
    Skill you would like to learn: complicated brushes in sdk
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: fun times and innovative map design/cray cray ideas
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 8 hours+
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): yep
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: yeepp
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4i3smpjlhgvkmpl
    Last edited by Jetpackin; 20-01-13 at 05:58 PM.
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Name: Elite
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Video Editing
    Skill you would like to learn: Adavanced editing and graphics design
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Some fresh ideas and good promotion.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: as much hours as i can put in
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):yes
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: no
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThemonkeh?feature=mhee

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Name:

Gyarados

Gfx and Design.

I do not really need to learn but I would like to improve my Gfx and design skills. I have been given advice from cryptic and a few others.

I can bring anything requested, I know that is a very broad statement to make but I personally think I can achieve it. I have had over a year of PS experience and if I cant do something right I keep trying. I can also bring a lot of custom content because of the free time I have. I have once spent over 4 hours on a single spray request just trying to get it right. In the process I learn't new techniques and this is how I improve my editing. I have a Wacom Tablet however I don't use it that often because I can't draw fast. (It takes me 3-4 hours to make a good looking person). I can also bring some fabulous works of art and can earn the DtK [DT] a good reputation.

As you might have seen, I can sometimes devote more than half on my day to work on peoples requests. I do this because I enjoy doing it. Even more than css :O (most of the time) So in total about 24 hours a week.

Yes I would defiantly attend these meetings and projects. I love collaborating with other people to make something awesome!

Yes

http://gyaradoss.webs.com/apps/photo...bumid=14410518

If that doesn't work here is my photobucket one:

http://s1337.beta.photobucket.com/us...25b1c.png.html
    Last edited by Gyarados; 21-01-13 at 01:41 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gyarados For This Useful Post:

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Name: Droolz
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Music / Making Samples
    Skill you would like to learn: Null
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Anything music related
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: I work from home, so 24/7
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Of course
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    Give me something specific to make and I'll make it.
    Last edited by Droolz; 20-01-13 at 06:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Name :
    Vladimir
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc) :
    Graphics design
    Skill you would like to learn :
    In all honesty, no. I'd like to stick to what I am good at, graphics. I hope to gain even more experience if I obtain a position in the Development Team.
    What can you bring to the Dev team? :
    Competence, dedication and vodka
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects? :
    1 to 2 hours - it really depends what kind of projects they are.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable) :
    Depends on time and date. If I am notified a week or two in advance, then yes, shouldn't be a problem.
    Have you got a Game Banana account? :
    Yes (http://u.to/YCrHAg)
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed) :
    Unfortunately, the host that I currently use, ChattChitto, is down, therefore I cannot provide any of my work now.
    At your request, I can re-upload them to another external site as I have them saved to my PC!
    Last edited by Vladimir; 20-01-13 at 06:16 PM.
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Name: Bento
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Very basic graphics design, map making, video editing
    Skill you would like to learn: Map making, video editing, graphics design
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Dedication, sense of humour ^_^
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 4 hours+ a day so 28 hours or more.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes of course
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    I got a photobucket link to my very basic graphic designs. All of it is just mucking around. http://s1148.beta.photobucket.com/us...74742770843261 Also got 2 videos of video editing from ages ago. Currently making a big project. (Looks nothing like my first two videos don't worry) http://www.youtube.com/user/BentoGuy...ow=grid&view=0 Fanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

.:Australian Born Chinese:.
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Unidentified     $ 0.00
    Name:
    Unidentified
    Graphics Design
    As always my main goal so to get better at using photoshop
    Benefit |DTK|'s community through designing UNIQUE and ASTONISHING sigs/posters/covers that will make |DTK| shine in games and forums
    Around roughly 1/2 hours a WEEK (Year 12 this year :S) <-- consider my time wisely for studying
    HELL YES!
    No - haven't been requested to make an acount or the need of using it
    Just look through my library/albums tabs on the right side of my photobucket account - ALL pictures are for |DTK| uses... I've designed Signatures, Posters, Covers (|DTK|'s facebook cover), and starting to design Profile Pictures http://s1277.beta.photobucket.com/us...ied01/library/

Cheers! Hope you all get what you want for those who requested!

Cheers once again!
    Last edited by Unidentified; 21-01-13 at 12:22 PM.
    .:Unidentified.dtk:.
    ------------------------------END------------------------------

Chicken Schnitzel
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 253
    PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PanicAtTheDisco     $ 0.00
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Development
    Skill you would like to learn: Development, SM, ESS etc.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Enthusiasm, willingness to learn, dedication.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much as possible!
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Indeed I would.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No.
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): None yet, as I do not know ESS or SM (Yet)
    although, I will give you links to some things I have created in GMod, I haven't finished them but it's progress.
    Last edited by PanicAtTheDisco; 21-01-13 at 07:12 PM.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    sense of humour ^_^

Oh yes bento that would look amazing on your resume ...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Oh yes bento that would look amazing on your resume ...
    as much hours as i can put in

^^^ and that doesn't? numbers are better than words buddy.

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Name: Arkwark
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Video Editing/Rendering
    Skill you would like to learn: Advanced Video Editing
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Dedication, Motivation, Sickc*ntation! Hard work, experience with working with others, great personality.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As long as is necessary to complete a project with great results.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Indeed I would.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No, can quite easily make one though.
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheeArkw...ew=0&flow=grid

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    as much hours as i can put in

^^^ and that doesn't? numbers are better than words buddy.
    i was only joking lel, and yes as much hours as i can put in is my response for a job that is for leisure purposes

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    i was only joking lel, and yes as much hours as i can put in is my response for a job that is for leisure purposes
    but you could only put in 0.01 hours? how will anyone know what you are talking about?!?!

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Name: CodyD_
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphics Design
    Skill you would like to learn: I would like to learn alot more Graphics Design techniques as i have recently seen i have just used the same ideas for spray requests, and i think i need to add new stuff to my sprays. I would also like to learn mapping, i have done only a little bit but would like to increase my knowledge of it.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: A compitent gfx guy, great ideas and just to keep peoples spirit up, I can do alot of great graphics when i set my mind to it, although i havent really done much out of Sprays and signatures
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much time as needed, but around 24 hours a week
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): yeah
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: indeed i do
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://s1276.beta.photobucket.com/us...Dawes/library/
    Last edited by Cody2G; 20-01-13 at 07:11 PM.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Name: Like a Bauxe / Chris
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Primarily mapping, slight SourcePawn knowledge.
    Skill you would like to learn: Mapping (primarily mapping for zombie servers)
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: High level of knowledge of logic systems. I study a lot of current maps to work out how systems work. (perks to round winners, different level settings, in-game items, etc)
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 30-40 depending on my pre-planned schedule.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): If needed, yes.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Not yet.
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): I have nothing to show of my work. Most of my time in SourceSDK is either spent fixing up maps, or testing of logic systems. I am however, in the process of making a map to release. (probably won't be done for a few months though)

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Name: I Own A Horse.
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping
    Skill you would like to learn: I would mainly prefer to further increase my knowledge of I/O in hammer. Other than that, I would probably want to learn how to make plugins.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I am great at brushwork and have an active imagination and know how to make quite a lot of things in Hammer.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: I will definitely be able to commit 5+ hours a week, depending how school is going.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Definitely
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Yes.
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): I haven't released anything yet, but I could easily link you some of my past works to show you.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    as i spoke to you before new guy, i changed my mind slightly :P
    Name: MDnK
    Graphic Design work for the forums as everybody knows, i have done some mapping in the past. Beginner at video editing. Have done some coding and website work before. I have only re-skinned my own weapons in CSS such as the desert eagle and awp.
    Skill you would like to learn: Video Editing / 3D editing
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: My knowledge of Graphic Design and ideas i have for mapping, and knowledge in making textures. I have knowledge and confidence in creating tutorials for anybody who wishes to learn further, i can also do Personal Training for anybody interested, or a party.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Off and on again, i can probably spare anywhere from 6 - 15 hours p/w (i usually don't need a lot of time for graphic projects.)
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): If i am available for the time yes.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Yes MDnK89 (not checked)
    DeviantArt: http://mdnk.deviantart.com/
    Photobucket (most works used for DTK): http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/use...gnal89/profile

I also hate the new layout on photobucket.

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Name: regs
    Why: I like chicken, bitches love chicken.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Name:
    Shadow
    mapping
    modding/plugins and skins/models

my fun and willingness to help others

as much as i have (5+ hours)

YES

no (but i can make one if necessary)

mainly edits here ( http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...ps-*MUST-READ* )

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information