Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Sign up sheet

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Official Sign up sheet

Hi all!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the development team. This will be the perfect opportunity to learn or develop skills in different areas!

What is DtK Development Team?:
    This will be a group of dedicated DtK members collaborating on projects aimed at improving and making the overall experience on DtK servers more fun. Examples include ; creating maps, custom skins/models, mods/plugins, graphics,etc.

Who we are looking for?:
    -Mappers
    -Skinners/modelers
    -Modders
    -Graphic Designers
    -Music/Sound editors,composers,etc (broad area but basically people can who can edit/remix music for the servers e.g quake sounds - headshot, monsterkill, humiliation)
    - Video Editors (creating frag movies, server promotion videos etc)

Requirements for joining:
    You do not have to be an expert at the above mentioned roles to be considered for DT. You could be a beginner but you must be dedicated and willing to learn. Inactive members may be removed from the team.

How will this Development Team operate?:
    While participation in majority of the projects will be voluntary. DT members will be expected to fulfill needs of DtK Server's in terms of custom content (e.g maps,sounds,skins,etc). DT members have a dedicated public forum section, they will also get access to a private forum subsection to be used for discussion and collaboration purposes. Server admins will be able to request custom content from these sections.
    The development team will be given access to a test server with FTP access to test any of the projects they may be working on.

Who's in charge?:
    I have been allocated to run the Development Team with the help of TC Topcat. We will be looking to work on a series of projects among other things.

We will also be looking for people to spear head sub projects and mentors who can help educate and teach their skills to other members willing to learn.

Mentors:
    -Mapping: imthenewguy
    -skinning/modeling: to be filled
    -Modding/plugins: Squall (temp)
    -Graphics Design: to be filled
    -Music/Sound: to be filled.
    -Video editing: to be filled

How to join?:
    If you are interested in joining the Development team, please reply to this thread with the following information filled out:

Name:
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc):
    Skill you would like to learn:
    What can you bring to the Dev team?:
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?:
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):
    Have you got a Game Banana account?:
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed):

All join requests will be subject to approval. The main thing we are looking for is dedication, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and commitment. Skills can be developed over time

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in the Dev team!

Cheers, New Guy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 369

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Name: Zororak
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Video Editing, Graphic Design, General Map design
    Skill you would like to learn: How to use map logic and entities
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Time and money friend
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: as much as i can
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Already do, already can
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Nup
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://s873.beta.photobucket.com/use...mpire/library/

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Leitchyshawn1 is on a distinguished road Leitchyshawn1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Leitchyshawn1     $ 0.00
    Name: HaZaRd
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping
    Skill you would like to learn: how to make jb and surf maps
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: a committed mapper and quality maps! How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 6-10 depending on school.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: nope but
    can get on Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed):i dont have one. :\
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 20-01-13 at 11:33 PM.

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Music/Sound & Video Editing
    Skill you would like to learn: Mapping & Modding/Plugins
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: My Experience with Video Editing & Music Making.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 25 - 30 Hours.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes (If Available)
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed):N/A

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Nitrous Oxide Pro ♥♥♥♥♥
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] NosPro     $ 5.00
    Name: NosPro
    -Mapping = 6/10
    -Skinning = I know how to edit skins, but need to learn how to compile correctly. 3/10
    -Moddling = I know how to model with hammer (NewGuy taught me hehe ) 8/10
    -Graphic Designing = I have alot of experiance with photoshop, gimp, paint.net and I have taught alot of people for transparent/changing sprays and more. 7/10
    Plugins - I have learnt alot from NewGuy for making EventScripts and I am always happy to make/edit plugins.

I would really like to learn how to patch up my skinning skills from Squall as I know he fixed my skins up last time
    I would also like to learn SourceMod if someone is willing to teach me?

Well I can teach anyone anything that I have learnt with photoediting or mapping or anything in general.
    I also have a basic knowledge of ES and I am always happy to learn more or help out others that are starting.

10+ hours a week
    Ofcource Only if its after 10pm.
    Yep

Alot of jailbreak maps....
    Latest one : jb_minecraftpiston_dtk map

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NosPro For This Useful Post:

Professional Chicken Rescuer
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 90

ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian has much to be proud of ShiftyAsian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] ShiftyAsian     $ 50.00
    Name: ShiftyAsian
    Current Development skills: Video Editing (Sony Vegas Pro), i haven't done one in a while but im keen on starting again
    Skill you would like to learn: To be a better video editor overall.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Shiftyness.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: That depends, but usually around 1-2 whole days, or some afternoons.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): If needed then yes, however i can't guarantee that i'll be able to attend all meetings
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Na.
    Link to a portfolio: None as of now, i had a video once but i took it down, i'm currently working on one right now so yeah
    Last edited by ShiftyAsian; 21-01-13 at 10:29 AM.
    I am ShiftyAsian, your asian for every occasion
    https://comikey.com/comics/kengan-omega-manga/10/

Casual Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Prometheus is on a distinguished road Prometheus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Prometheus     $ 0.00
    Name: Prometheus
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Music Composition (using notation software)
    Skill you would like to learn: Sound production and music creation (other than just notation), video editing
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: willing to learn new things, the ability except brutal feedback,
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: aprox 7-14 possibly only on one or two days, this may change when I commence studys at UNI
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): yes only after 6pm WST on the weekends for voice chat
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: no whats game bannana?
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): this is all that is online at the moment: https://soundcloud.com/the-euphoman/...n-menu-music-1

NOTE: I'm just about to start UNI so availability at the moment is unknown and also extra working time that is able to be alocated to such things as this may be in short supply but i'm still very interested to see what you are planning even if I cannot participate. I should get my timetable in the next few weeks
    Last edited by Prometheus; 21-01-13 at 03:14 AM.

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Name: Stormynitez
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphics, Photography, Video Editing
    Skill you would like to learn: More of the above
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Motivation, Willingness to learn, Teamwork
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much as needed
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):Yes
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): All my work can be found through the forums

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Name: Complex1ty
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Video Editing, Basic Graphics Design
    Skill you would like to learn: Graphics Design
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Dedication
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much time as needed.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yeah
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Nope
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheComplex1ty

Very basic things on my YouTube channel. I've done quite a few things though. I made a few RSMV's back in the day, and they were quite good ^_^

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Keep the applications coming guys. We will be assessing each and every application tomorrow night.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Torrombaly is on a distinguished road Torrombaly's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Torrombaly     $ 0.00
    Name: Torrombaly
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphics Design
    Mapping
    Enthusiasm and hard work
    5 hours
    Yes
    Yes
    http://youtube.com/user/Torrombaly

regs is toy >;)
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Loading... will become famous soon enough Loading... will become famous soon enough Loading...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Loading...     $ 10.00
    Name: Loading...
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping, looking into scripting
    Skill you would like to learn: scripting and more advanced mapping skills
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: EVERYTHING, i am pumped to be part of the team i think i would bring heaps of good qualities along wiht me
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: as much as i can, 5-10 hrs probs more
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): YES
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: yes
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): dun have one of dem
    Still Loading...

Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX 8120 3.2ghz
    CPU Cooler: Hyper TX3 evo
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengence 2x4GB
    HDD: 1TB WD caviar blue
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 650 TI 2GB OC (overclocked)
    Monitor: 27" LED LCD something
    Case: BitFenix Shinobi black gaming case with window
    PSU:CoolerMaster 725W extreme II
    O/S: Windows 7 Ultimate (thanks piratebay)

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Name: Davey_Boy
    Mapping
    Advanced mapping and modding/plugins.
    My patient willingness to learn + moderate experience + willing to contribute to both CSS and CSGO.
    Hard to say exactly, but I'd aim for at least 5 hours a week, though probably more.
    Yes
    No
    I've got a few maps out there, and a growing list of CSGO GG maps I've been working on recently (which I would rate my best quality work yet) which I will make available in the coming week (which obviously doesn't really help the question now but I can provide work if needed).
    No portfolio? Explain yourself!: The CSGO Steam Workshop for maps will be released soon (if only it was out now, it would have made for a nice portfolio). But this is some motivation for me to continue to make maps.
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    Name: CAPS
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Some experience with sound editing.
    Skill you would like to learn: Map making and music/sound editing.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Hardworking, ill make you laugh, willing to learn, can work in a team with the right people.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Whenever im needed but probably limited to 30 mins - 1 hour on school nights.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yeah lol of course.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Not yet.
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): I don't have a portfolio as of yet and i dont really have saved records of music i have made.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Name: Assassin
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping, Graphics.
    Skill you would like to learn: willing to learn anything
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Hard work, commitment, unique designs.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Whenever on weekends, after school I am always free.
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Yes
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): N/A

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Slide some applications in now, we are just about to go over them :P
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Slide some applications in now, we are just about to go over them :P
    Goodluck all applicants!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    even though there's no voting, i vote for nos!

.:Australian Born Chinese:.
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified is a name known to all Unidentified's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Unidentified     $ 0.00
    Wish you all the best guys
    .:Unidentified.dtk:.
    ------------------------------END------------------------------

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Completely irrelevant question. What colour will we be if we make it?

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by appleJack View Post
    Completely irrelevant question. What colour will we be if we make it?
    i dont think you will get a rank, TC doesnt.
    A/C Panel doesnt have their own rank.

But i dunno, i know nothing ^_^

Closed Thread

Thread Information