Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Development Team

Dear DtK Community,

We are now looking for members interested in joining DtK's Development Team.

What is DtK Development Team?:
    This will be a group of dedicated DtK members collaborating on projects aimed at improving and making the overall experience on DtK servers more fun. Examples include ; creating maps, custom skins/models, mods/plugins, graphics,etc.

Who we are looking for?:
    -Mappers
    -Skinners/modelers
    -Modders
    -Graphic Designers
    -Music/Sound editors,composers,etc (broad area but basically people can who can edit/remix music for the servers e.g quake sounds - headshot, monsterkill, humiliation)
    - Video Editors (creating frag movies, server promotion videos etc)

Requirements for joining:
    You do not have to be an expert at the above mentioned roles to be considered for DT. You could be a beginner but you must be dedicated and willing to learn. Inactive members may be removed from the team.

How will this Development Team operate?:
    While participation in majority of the projects will be voluntary. DT members will be expected to fulfill needs of DtK Server's in terms of custom content (e.g maps,sounds,skins,etc). DT members will have a dedicated public forum section (current Graphics and Mappers corner will be modified into a DT section), they will also get access to a private forum subsection to be used for discussion and collaboration purposes. Server admins will be able to request custom content from these sections. The development team will be given access to a test server with FTP access to test any of the projects they may be working on.

Who's in charge?:

This division will be led and managed by none other than the super talented mapper/modder imthenewguy . With his guidance and supervision, I am sure we can expect great things to be produced by this team. Additionally , there will be a mentor assigned to each of the areas mentioned above. These mentors will be holding workshops, providing tips/guidance to members of the team.

Mentors:
    -Mapping: imthenewguy
    -skinning/modeling: to be filled
    -Modding/plugins: Squall (temp)
    -Graphics Design: to be filled
    -Music/Sound: to be filled.
    -Video editing: to be filled

Development Team forum moderators:
    imthenewguy,TC_topcat

How to join?:
    To express interest in joining, click here: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...-Sign-up-sheet

Cheers.
    Last edited by Squall; 20-01-13 at 05:34 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Overall activity: 0%
    Leitchyshawn1 is on a distinguished road Leitchyshawn1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Leitchyshawn1     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Dear DtK Community,

We are now looking for members interested in joining DtK's Development Team.

What is DtK Development Team?:
    This will be a group of dedicated DtK members collaborating on projects aimed at improving and making the overall experience on DtK servers more fun. Examples include ; creating maps, custom skins/models, mods/plugins, graphics,etc.

Who we are looking for?:
    -Mappers
    -Skinners/modelers
    -Modders
    -Graphic Designers
    -Music/Sound editors,composers,etc (broad area but basically people can who can edit/remix music for the servers e.g quake sounds - headshot, monsterkill, humiliation)
    - Video Editors (creating frag movies, server promotion videos etc)

Requirements for joining:
    You do not have to be an expert at the above mentioned roles to be considered for DT. You could be a beginner but you must be dedicated and willing to learn. Inactive members may be removed from the team.

How will this Development Team operate?:
    While participation in majority of the projects will be voluntary. DT members will be expected to fulfill needs of DtK Server's in terms of custom content (e.g maps,sounds,skins,etc). DT members will have a dedicated public forum section (current Graphics and Mappers corner will be modified into a DT section), they will also get access to a private forum subsection to be used for discussion and collaboration purposes. Server admins will be able to request custom content from these sections. The development team will be given access to a test server with FTP access to test any of the projects they may be working on.

Who's in charge?:

This division will be led and managed by none other than the super talented mapper/modder imthenewguy . With his guidance and supervision, I am sure we can expect great things to be produced by this team. Additionally , there will be a mentor assigned to each of the areas mentioned above. These mentors will be holding workshops, providing tips/guidance to members of the team.

Mentors:
    -Mapping: imthenewguy
    -skinning/modeling: to be filled
    -Modding/plugins: Squall (temp)
    -Graphics Design: to be filled
    -Music/Sound: to be filled.
    -Video editing: to be filled

Development Team forum moderators:
    imthenewguy,TC_topcat

How to join?:
    To express interest in joining, simply reply to this thread with your skills and experience or your willingness to learn.

Cheers.
    Ill do mapping. Only thing is I haven't learnt to do surf or jb maps yet. I'm very willing to learn that tho.
    Last edited by Leitchyshawn1; 20-01-13 at 12:18 PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 75

boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] boz0     $ 10.00
    I can do video editing, i use to edit trickshotting, but i stopped because i had no clips i know how to use the program pretty well www.youtube.com/vnoisehd check it out

Casual Member
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 56

fraaz will become famous soon enough fraaz will become famous soon enough fraaz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] fraaz     $ 10.00
    Id Love to join the GFX team, would be great to help out DtK in any possible way

And know a little of video editing, but can learn

Cheers MDnk <3

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitchyshawn1 View Post
    Ill do mapping. Only thing is I haven't learnt to do surf or jb maps yet. I'm very willing to learn that tho.
    We are always looking for competent mappers to do simple geometry maps like GG and stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    MuffinDuckz will become famous soon enough MuffinDuckz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] MuffinDuckz     $ 0.00
    I like to make videos and have a simple knowledge on digital music editing/remixing and video editing. I also get really bored and like to edit videos. cheers

Doctor

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Hi all.

The Dev forum is now online. For those of you who would like to submit an app to join, please go to : http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...088#post272088

Thank you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    ZOMBIE_FAN_2013 is on a distinguished road ZOMBIE_FAN_2013's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ZOMBIE_FAN_2013     $ 0.00
    This is a great idea. Gives DtK the edge it needs!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 207
    SoHCuBiC will become famous soon enough SoHCuBiC's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SoHCuBiC     $ 0.00
    I would love the Graphics and the Video Editing. ^__^
    Boraaaaa. <3 ;3

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    jayman is on a distinguished road jayman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] jayman     $ 0.00
    Lol

Casual Member
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 143
    benn will become famous soon enough benn will become famous soon enough benn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] benn     $ 0.00
    I'm into music production and graphic design, so shoot me a message if you need anything which may involve those two.

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    I tried clicking on that thread to no avail, so thought i'd post my reply here

I can do a bit of video editing, so can make promo vids for DTK.
    Other than that, I'd love to get involved in promotion through Social Media, try and broadcast and get us known, attract more players to our servers and entice people to join.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Necessities For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by brittyboyshaun View Post
    I tried clicking on that thread to no avail, so thought i'd post my reply here

I can do a bit of video editing, so can make promo vids for DTK.
    Other than that, I'd love to get involved in promotion through Social Media, try and broadcast and get us known, attract more players to our servers and entice people to join.
    Hey mate. Its located at the bottom of the forums

link here: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...-Sign-up-sheet

Just fill out the form and submit her.

Cheers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Thanks mate All done and dusted.
    Next time, i'll polish the specs

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Spencer is on a distinguished road Spencer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Spencer     $ 0.00
    Will link and friends that have the experience for these jobs. Good luck all applicants !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information