+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Suggestions/Ideas/Feedback Thread for Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

The Suggestions/Ideas/Feedback Thread for Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

Greetings fellow denizens of Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

This thread has been created for your input on the Classic Deathmatch Server. Any input on improving the server and increasing the player base will be much appreaciated.

Some of the things we need your opinions on are:

1. General Suggestions/Ideas about the server (e.g something you would like added)
    2. Map Suggestions
    3. What you do not like about the server and wish to see changed/removed
    4. Any negative/positive Feedback
    (Please no senseless whining posts)

Before contributing , please do a search of this board to ensure your ideas/suggestions have not already been discussed. We would prefer you post all your suggestions in this thread, as it makes it much easier on us to refer to a single thread.

We can't promise to consider and implement all suggestions/ideas but we will try our best to make your time on the server enjoyable.

If you feel the need to discuss something personally , please free to contact The Stig. , Morph, sM (Either on the Forums or on Steam)
    Last edited by Squall; 03-01-12 at 01:36 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    TristBellz has a spectacular aura about TristBellz has a spectacular aura about TristBellz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] TristBellz     $ 0.00
    i say have a rotation from Classic Dm..then FFA, etc.
    Filthy Lakemen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TristBellz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    we should have a vote system put in place maybe cause i know you can do headshots only mode maybe change it up a bit? or put some new maps on like some from gun game 10 etc

Banned
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    FelisCatus is just really nice FelisCatus is just really nice FelisCatus is just really nice FelisCatus is just really nice FelisCatus is just really nice FelisCatus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FelisCatus     $ 0.00
    Take out the ♥♥♥♥ing p90 before I shit myself

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FelisCatus For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    i got some map ideas but cant show you since im at schools
    will edit this post when im home
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    MAPS THAT I THINK WILL BE REALLY GOOOD FOR SM DM
    Shooting Range
    dm_cn_complex_beta
    dm_heavy_metal
    will post more when i find em

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    you need to fix the ammo problem
    i run out of ammo quite a bit when im versingnoobs D;
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

13. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsnakeyez For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TristBellz View Post
    i say have a rotation from Classic Dm..then FFA, etc.
    ^^^ maybe every 3 maps we have 1 round of FFA DM? but make sure the map vote puts up maps that are able to be FFA-playable? for eg cs_italy?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

DTK Fnatic
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 140
    shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus is just really nice shanxyjesus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shanxyjesus     $ 0.00
    fix the rtv system and add nominate back in.
    Currently playing for Avant a professional CSGO team.Proudly sponsored by Palit,Patriot Memory,Streamline server's,tecmaster's,OCZ technology and Gamecom
    https://www.facebook.com/avantgaming

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00

Review of the "Classic Maps" Event

Hello everyone, just thought I would do a review of the "classic maps" event tonight and share some of my opinions on how it could of went better.

I'd firstly like to say thanks to Daniel for suggesting this as an event as it was quite fun to get away from the gg and dm maps and get stuck into some good old fashioned "nilla".

Now I'll get straight into it, The event was very fun and I enjoyed it for the most part although in my opinion if there were some slight changes it could of been spectacular.

Ill go briefly over some maps that werent so great.

One map that was a struggle to play was cs_compound. This map as some of you might know is very large and consists of massive wide open spaces and this lead to alot of "spawn killing" and most people discontinued playing due to the fact they couldn't get a bullet out as someone in bridge/walkway were just able to see everything.

Other maps like aztec and cbble were the same.

Now for my main suggestion, with these much larger nilla maps it could be very difficult to find an enemy player and this could last for an extended time. My suggestion is that if DTK decides to hold another "nilla" night that they should set up a Free For all or "ffa" system that would spice up the game a bit more and get more action involved. It seemed that on most maps you would be wandering around the map for a few minutes attempting to find people and this sparked alot of disinterest and often caused people to quit.

I feel that this in most cases could of been rectified by the Free For All mod.

This is of course just my opinion and I hope to see what others have to say about this as well.

Thankyou for reading and I hope you take this in consideration for next time.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    iamgohyuen is on a distinguished road iamgohyuen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] iamgohyuen     $ 0.00
    The deathmatch is a really fun server to play in :3 i like playing in it.

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgohyuen View Post
    The deathmatch is a really fun server to play in :3 i like playing in it.
    not sure if you know this but posting useless things to get your post count up will get your posts reset. please try and post things like suggestions or ideas. Try not and necro threads unless you have something to really input in such as add something to the game to see if it helps that server.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Request for removal of gg_wasteland_fortress_v2, terrible map.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Crusty Old Mofo
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Request for removal of the knife to win moderation, the mod is absolutely terrible especially on large maps it's just ridiculous.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post
    Request for removal of the knife to win moderation, the mod is absolutely terrible especially on large maps it's just ridiculous.
    Why's it even there :\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clairee     $ 0.00
    Because its amazing and larger map's ain't that hard to knife on

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Clairee For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    If you don't die after you get the 74th kill you keep your gun for the last and I think you can bypass it by opening your weapons menu again and reselecting your weapons after your gun is taken (haven't tried it but I could pick up and use weapons on iceworld after my weapons were taken away), but really knifing for the win is a challenge and fun anyway.

Crusty Old Mofo
    Total Donations For

I tried picking up other guns like the golden gun but you shoot them and it does not register, i shot a person in the chest with it and it came up with the damage meaning it hit them but no kill.

I see it as more of an annoyance than a challenge if I wanted to knife people I wouldn't be playing a server with instant respawn.

You can say it's a challenge all you want but I can almost gaurantee the majority will more than likely dislike this mod. If i'm of the lesser group who want it gone then so be it I will just discontinue playing the server or just play half rounds or something like that.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clairee     $ 0.00
    It's only one knife kill to win not like they are asking you to knife the whole round. Certain map's that spawn you with guns or have guns or the ground you can win with the guns other then that it wont work.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Clairee For This Useful Post:

Crusty Old Mofo
    Total Donations For

I don't care how many knife kills it takes to win even if it is only one, it's one too many.

The server has a weapons menu for a reason and thats for personal preference, why abolish this freedom of choice on how you play the game? Even if only for a minute or two or however long it takes you to get this knife kill. The point is most people don't go into servers planning to get a knife kill and for good reason the weapon is unpractical when you come up against people who can aim.

Fact is we shouldn't be forced to use a certain weapon just because people say it's a challenge or under any circumstance for that matter. If you want to knife fine by me im not stopping you but you shouldn't force others to do so against their will.

For instance the "dustdm madness" event you are restricted to using certain guns but this is a voluntary decision to do so. People who play the server regulary and don't want to be a part of the event don't have to, they can go on playing as they would normally.

I think i've summed up my point of view well enough so I will leave it at that.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Can we add a mod that can mute/gag a person for 1 hour/2hours/2 days ect.. trollers will come and go but as stiggy said to me last night, some of these trollers bring other people into our servers.
    If we can issue a 2 day MUTE rather than a ban id be happy

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sM... For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information