Please note this has the seal of approval before spamming that this is unauthorized advertisement.
What Is This?
DtK-Z-Elites is a group that contains Dying2Kill's best zombie players.
Players that are somewhat respected to the community.
Players that are well above average, skill wise.
I like to refer to it as the "Dream Team".
Anyone can try to join, but being accepted cannot be done here on forums just like that, I will add the list of members to the "member wall" down below. To have the best chance possible you would be able to be able to accomplish the majority of the dot points I have stated below. The more of them you are able to do, the better chance you have of being accepted.
Please note that the biggest thing of all is sportsmanship, if you are cocky and start swearing at people for an easily dismisseable issue, you're going to have a bad time.
-Try to restrain from trolling, teamkilling is a big no no.
- You must show the majority of these skills for a short while 1-3 days or if when I see fit.
-Help the teammate hold, if you're (this is a big pet-peeve of mine) just facing the door waiting for it to open, thats a -1 right there.
- Never abandon your teammates just to get ahead, (exception for running ahead to press button.)
- Have a good overall knowledge of the map, knowing where to go and good tactics.
- On maps like paranoid, having good use of the items will improve chances
- Be skillful with nades, choose wisely where you place them and the direction it flies them in.
- Be good at scaling obstacles, generally faster than everyone else.
- Never break barricades, (this is another big pet-peeve of mine). A big nono on this, remember there are always more than 1 spot to hide/barricade on ZM maps.
- Have good accuracy with your gun, hitting most bullets to the upper torso and head.
- Be good standing with the DtK community and especially with the DtK zombie rules, make sure you are familiar with them before attempting to join.
-Make narrow escapes against all odds, making distance apart from the zombies.
-Be the last one standing and still win a round.
-Show exceptional leadership, explaining how the map works and where to hold for how long.
Also if you are interested in joining, just add me on steam, and i'll have a good look at you.
Above all show good sportsmanship, appreciate players for good moves, say GG etc.
Please note none of the points I have listed are essential for joining, although the main one is don't make bad decisions.
Note that having a good rank with have no effect on the deciding of you're acceptance.
Opinion: Rank has nothing to do with the skill level of any player, it just shows you arn't a team player and is afraid to die for the team.
Note 2: We discuss among ourselves if we think players are suitable for joining so dont think you can ask 1 person to have the best chance.
-Like A Bauxe
-Members (In Order Of Appearance)-
-Happy Lemon Kun
Congratulations on all who made it in!
And congratulations to our newest member: Noobcake! i was very impressed with his skills, his accuracy was almost perfect and his holding was great! keep up the good work.
All the best for joining and i'll see you in game!
Good luck and have fun!