+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stepping Down

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02

Stepping Down

Hello everyone, I have made the decision to leave the admin team for Office. Since graduating year 12 and getting a full time job its been a lot harder for me to be able to get on and do the usual admin bizz on the server, I will pop-up every now and again but I think its time for me to leave the admin team iv'e had fun and its been a blast. Iv'e had great moments and met great people, but getting on everyday has now become a pain and turned into something annoying and un-joyable (sadly) and I honestly do think sometimes that it gets in the way of other stuff that i'd like to be doing.

I'd like to thank Knight Ops for the opportunity and seeing the potential in me to become an admin, thanks to all Office Admins for all-in-all creating a really good time in the server with really memorable moments (especially the ones I have caught on video). Iv'e had a great time being an Admin for Office, it truly honestly has been a blast.

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Boi :-o I hope you have fun with your 'real life' and can still come onto the chat to share memes :~)

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 43

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 325.00
    Sorry to see you leave the admin team Bish! But will look forward to seeing you come on for some fun every now and then. Thanks for all your time during your adminship.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 243

Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk is a glorious beacon of light Nitehawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nitehawk     $ 30.00
    Your ever present Admin abilities will be missed (Fishy)Bishy and I hope you enjoy the time that you would of been in Office, just as much as if you were in Office.
    Good luck with the Job and don't be a stranger

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nitehawk For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk View Post
    Your ever present Admin abilities will be missed (Fishy)Bishy and I hope you enjoy the time that you would of been in Office, just as much as if you were in Office.
    Good luck with the Job and don't be a stranger
    Thanx Nitehawk

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Sorry to see you leave the admin team Bish! But will look forward to seeing you come on for some fun every now and then. Thanks for all your time during your adminship.
    You to Mr Walker!!

Cereal
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Xeronos is on a distinguished road Xeronos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Xeronos     $ 0.00
    Goodbye Qi_Bishop

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xeronos For This Useful Post:

:slop:
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47 has a brilliant future TayK47's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TayK47     $ 30.00
    1: "Knock, Knock"
    2: "Who's there?"
    1: "To"
    2: "To who"
    Qi_Bishop: "To Whom"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TayK47 For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TayK47 View Post
    1: "Knock, Knock"
    2: "Who's there?"
    1: "To"
    2: "To who"
    Qi_Bishop: "To Whom"
    Ily

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Scout+Deagle
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 42.0%

DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez is a name known to all DertySnatchez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] DertySnatchez     $ 10.00
    these things happen bish mate, i know all to well haha good luck in the future dude

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DertySnatchez For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by DertySnatchez View Post
    these things happen bish mate, i know all to well haha good luck in the future dude
    Cheers Derty

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 445

FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FCUKINGMAD     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by dertysnatchez View Post
    can you come back and boss me around again thx cu soon xo
    WOLVES DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINION OF SHEEP

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FCUKINGMAD For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Cheers for all the hardwork mate

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 273

biffleking998 has a spectacular aura about biffleking998 has a spectacular aura about biffleking998's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] biffleking998     $ 10.00
    Bishop m8, cant believe you are doing this... Whooom would even think about this
    Naah understandable man you have done a great job serving as admin for office you done good man... Good luck with your future plan.. Cant wait to get back on and knife you in the face

24. The Following User Says Thank You to biffleking998 For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Who are you again? Nahh, You did the server proud mate! May the future bring new joys and adventures
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

[V]egan
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 326
    mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage is a splendid one to behold mirage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mirage     $ 0.00
    Good luck out there bish ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mirage For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Thanks mate

Casual Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 189
    mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle is a glorious beacon of light mjrmooseknuckle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] mjrmooseknuckle     $ 0.00
    Cheers bish, not much I can add that hasn't already been said here, but it's been swell :P Good to see things moving in the right direction for you personally. Just make sure you drop by often enough so I can irritate you with my AWP

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mjrmooseknuckle For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by mjrmooseknuckle View Post
    Cheers bish, not much I can add that hasn't already been said here, but it's been swell :P Good to see things moving in the right direction for you personally. Just make sure you drop by often enough so I can irritate you with my AWP
    Imma beat you up foo

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00
    God dam.......Son.........its been a blast....... but i just think we have to break up..... its not you , its me - really i can be a bit clingy at times. but i just have to move on....

You will always have a place in my heart ........Love You Bro

34. The Following User Says Thank You to kingy For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    God dam.......Son.........its been a blast....... but i just think we have to break up..... its not you , its me - really i can be a bit clingy at times. but i just have to move on....

You will always have a place in my heart ........Love You Bro
    ily kingy, i'm you're biggest fan and i have all your posters on my wall

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information