+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: And that's all she wrote.

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00

And that's all she wrote.

Aye yo DtK, whats doin?

So I've decided after a hell of a lot of thinking, it's time for me to step down as Surf's [JA], I'm just not enjoying it as I used to. It's been fun, there's been good, bad and ugly times but overall I have enjoyed my experience through and through. Sorry that I'm leaving you to yourself, Shredder but I'm sure whoever comes next will have a great impact on Surf and will do better than I did.

Shoutouts

Squall - Thanks for giving me this opportunity and for answering my questions via steam :3.
    Cuffeh - Good luck on your quest to own disk copies of every anime ever lmao.
    Delta - ur so shit noob 1v1 me i swer on me mums dog twice removed.
    Booshti - Good work on dem new SA tags bud, I'm sure you'll do a-ok :^).
    Jetpackin' - You're a kool kat, thanks 4 letting me show you up on Minigames sometimes, also stop camping on griver you dik head.
    Shredder - Man, we've had a good run, albeit we had our fair share of arguments but you know, you're a funny guy, hopefully your next admins will be great.
    ajay-tech - Without a doubt you are the friendliest bloke ever, and even though you're committed to Zombies, you find time to help others populate their servers.
    bad8lood - I'll kill you if you impersonate me again you faker.
    Becca - BOOBIES!!!
    cake. - You're a funny dude, although you do tend to go on a little bit too much sometimes, it's always fun to play MG (especially bob2) with you.
    Daedronic - Man we've had some amazing times, whether it be Source, GMod or even GO. Thanks for all the times you've responded to my invites.
    Knitting - Your passion for the community is admirable, thanks for everything you do and letting me whoop yo ass on my rare visits to SMDM.
    KT - Bestest and oldest friend in dtk, we've had amazing times, getting [N], [M] and even [JA] at the same time.
    Kur0 - Another incredible person, I've known you (bar shaq) longer than I've known anyone else in this community, back when we used to be GMod rands in the old days haha, keep up the good work.
    Quanty - You are one weird son-of-a-bitch, you know that? Nah love you always ya Champ :P <3.
    You - I haven't spoken to you much, but you're a cool guy, Hershel, thanks for da good times in Source.
    Krezand - hi
    Pilot Jones - Yeah you know what, I think at this stage everyone knows how gr8 you are lmao but yeah, thanks for some great memories in game.
    Satalin - N-N-Notice me senpai -3-. Haha good work on the Jedi tags friend :^).
    Tonic - fun to play with xoxo.
    Ag Silver Xenojohn - I'll gut you.
    ArathusX - Lad, you're a great individual and very helpful too, thanks for everything over the psst few months.
    drillmored - Well I guess it's my turn to step down eh? Thanks for some sweet times on Surferino my former Admineroonie Bud :P.
    Kao - yeah nah :^) xoxoxo -3-
    Link - Lmao.
    loubot69 - thanks for the $w@ggy events.
    No ID - Same with bad8lood, watch yourself.
    Shaq - I did it, you happy? I got fkn JA! See you in school.
    Bento - thnx
    Cloney - My son!! Where ye be? Ya disappeared on me ya great ninny.
    PotatoDreamz - PotatoDreamz |fgt : HAM BETTER EDIT THAT FKIN THREAD AND GIMME A FKIN SHOUTO
    Dr. Monster - Monster friend :^).
    Nechy - Love you always, spastic.
    Willikazam - Man you cop a lot of shit, sometimes from me but yeah, you keep soldiering on, good work friend.
    a corgi - You dog you!! Lmao I will always love you Penelope, tell Susanne I'll be late tonight though xoxo.
    Dead - You're a cool guy, good luck with everything you do or wanna do, man #DeadJA
    Ducky - I'm coming at you with a drumstick get ready noob!! Lmao we've had some great times in GO aye? I'll rek u tho 1v1.
    Kuzz - confirmed kuzz wanks 24/7 xD, nah you are a great guy and I am grateful to have spoken to you properly friend :^).
    Nexoit - And thats all I have to say about that. Soldier on friend.
    Pepsi - Dude, get a new mic and use it, go for Surf JA and be a great admin! How are you not Member yet?
    SeveralAlpacas - Another incredibly funny bloke!! You make some pretty amazing sprays, speaking of which I'll be needing a new one now xD.
    Last edited by Ham; 18-05-15 at 10:59 PM. Reason: fixed one of the shoutouts :^)

farm animal
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 0%

SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas is a glorious beacon of light SeveralAlpacas's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] SeveralAlpacas     $ 10.00
    :,^)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SeveralAlpacas For This Useful Post:

A Dirty Plebian
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored is just really nice drillmored's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] drillmored     $ 0.00
    The Melon is lemon. Sad to see you step down ham
    Drillmored

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drillmored For This Useful Post:

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Ham no. Look what you've done to Lenny?
    [HAM WHY?!]

Lenny and I both love you the same, thanks for being a great JA :^)

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kavemium For This Useful Post:

zombiez
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 35.0%

You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You. is a name known to all You.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] You.     $ 40.00
    omgmy first shoutout. thnx for not getting angry at me teamkilling u by accident all the time. ur a coolkid stay freshh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to You. For This Useful Post:

y i k e s
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 99.7%

Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham has a reputation beyond repute Ham's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Ham     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by You. View Post
    omgmy first shoutout. thnx for not getting angry at me teamkilling u by accident all the time. ur a coolkid stay freshh
    Oh ye forgot a out that, fk u hershel

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ham For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    ty

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters. ♥♥♥♥ the system

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Thanks for all that you have done. Still want to teach me how to surf hahaha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ajaytech For This Useful Post:

Turtle #1 fanboi
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 14.0%

No_ID is just really nice No_ID is just really nice No_ID is just really nice No_ID is just really nice No_ID's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] No_ID     $ 20.00
    Always a pleasure playing on the same server as you.

#TeamHam (:

16. The Following User Says Thank You to No_ID For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I dont really know you Ham but I do know that I havent heard a bad word about you.
    TU_ThumbsUp
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information