+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Its Mrs Yogi Bear!!

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Overall activity: 0%
    mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] mrsyogibear     $ 0.00

Its Mrs Yogi Bear!!

Hey ya all,
    To get started, I thought I should just leave a note to let you all know and of course to say HI to you all.

Firstly I have finally created my OWN account. In recent times you may have all played with me but I was playing under the alias as 'Yogi Bear'. So yes thats right theres know 2 of us 'bears' lol around to hunt
    Second its still the friendly ol me who loves to have a good chat and a fun game!

Catch ya all in game!!

Mrs Yogi Bear xo

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

froot
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 360

orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange has a reputation beyond repute orange's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] orange     $ 20.00
    Hella!! Welcome Mrs. Yogi, its wonderful that you now have your own account. Now you have to catch this account up to the original Yogi Bear's score. I have no doubt you will surpass it. Actually, now you need your own computer so we can finally see which Bear is the better shot . You will certainly make us proud in Office...(but don't forget to visit me in SM). Keep shootin', girl!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to orange For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 16
    RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RastaM     $ 0.00
    I'm sorry, who is this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaM For This Useful Post:

chkn nuggie
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 526

Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy has a reputation beyond repute Cindy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cindy     $ 590.00
    sup ;D
    Former TTT JA & SA 13/05/18 —> 29/03/21 <33
    connect 45.121.211.203:27022

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cindy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaM View Post
    I'm sorry, who is this?
    I will only use a P90 when you're on Office from now on just for saying that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Cant say i remember a mrs yogibear

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UpWithIt For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 6.0%

kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy has much to be proud of kingy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] kingy     $ 10.00
    Welcome.............

By the way, i think we may have known there was two of you...........One had a female voice and well a male voice......LOL

Again Welcome........I will put a PC together and send it over, so you can then show MR Yogi you are better at the game than him.......or is he better hhhhmmmmmmmmm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kingy For This Useful Post:

Redneck
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 240
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210 has much to be proud of Hydrus210's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Hydrus210     $ 20.00
    Am i the only one who DIDNT know that there were two bears running that account? LOL

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrus210 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsyogibear View Post
    Hey ya all,
    To get started, I thought I should just leave a note to let you all know and of course to say HI to you all.

Firstly I have finally created my OWN account. In recent times you may have all played with me but I was playing under the alias as 'Yogi Bear'. So yes thats right theres know 2 of us 'bears' lol around to hunt
    Second its still the friendly ol me who loves to have a good chat and a fun game!

Catch ya all in game!!

Mrs Yogi Bear xo
    And it only took 6 weeks of cajoling from me...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    Wait so there were 2 people on one account, did not know that lol. Well have fun on your new account

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bear. For This Useful Post:

mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear has much to be proud of mrsyogibear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by UpWithIt View Post
    Cant say i remember a mrs yogibear

UpWithIt are you talking about what her name was in the shows? Or me in general?

LOL

Coz the girl bear in the Yogi Bear shows, her name is Cindy Bear

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    Welcome.............

By the way, i think we may have known there was two of you...........One had a female voice and well a male voice......LOL

Again Welcome........I will put a PC together and send it over, so you can then show MR Yogi you are better at the game than him.......or is he better hhhhmmmmmmmmm

Well maybe we may have to set this up and just see which Bear will be left standing.........I know that this Bear will be fine

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    And it only took 6 weeks of cajoling from me...

Sorry, it took A LOT longer then I was anticipating it.....BUT we got there in the end when I finally kicked my bum into gear!
    If I didnt, i sware you were guna hunt me down

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    Welcome Mrs...kill u soon...hehehe

28. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt is a jewel in the rough UpWithIt's Avatar
    Total Donations For

UpWithIt     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsyogibear View Post
    UpWithIt are you talking about what her name was in the shows? Or me in general?

LOL

Coz the girl bear in the Yogi Bear shows, her name is Cindy Bear
    Im lost im so lost

30. The Following User Says Thank You to UpWithIt For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo is a jewel in the rough Mr_Magoo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mr_Magoo     $ 0.00
    Do you have 2 computers so both bears can play together?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Magoo For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by boo_boo View Post
    Welcome Mrs...kill u soon...hehehe

Ill be waiting for ya Mr

34. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsyogibear For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by UpWithIt View Post
    Im lost im so lost

Oh god LOL

Please someone explain this to UpWithIt, I seem to have left him behind somewhere!!!

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Magoo View Post
    Do you have 2 computers so both bears can play together?

We do Magoo, but the second is only a laptop and it kinda runs like an old dinosaur lol so until we either get that updated or another computer, we are fighting it out with just one

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information