+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CS:Source Zombies Server - Throwback

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Nukaa will become famous soon enough Nukaa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nukaa     $ 0.00

CS:Source Zombies Server - Throwback

It's been years since I have posted anything on the DTK forums, not that I was ever active on it (I can't say the same for the server, I had probably two weeks accumulated in total time)

The community has evolved so much since I had my last proper look. I barely see a name I recognise, or player from way back.

Obviously this is normal with the passage of time, it has probably been at least 3 years since the old Zombies community disappeared into obscurity, and at least 4-5 from when it was booming. I don't know if there is currently an active zombies community, but I gotta admit, it warms my heart when I see a DTK Zombies server with some player count on my occasional strolls through CSGO's server browser.

I don't know if any of the ol'zombie source boys are still around, but after stumbling back onto the forums after a few years, I thought no harm could come of posting a thread.

If you happen to remember me, or the server, feel free to give this post a shout, be good to see an old face after many years.

And to anyone who knew me, yes I was Swags' brother.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukaa View Post
    It's been years since I have posted anything on the DTK forums, not that I was ever active on it (I can't say the same for the server, I had probably two weeks accumulated in total time)

The community has evolved so much since I had my last proper look. I barely see a name I recognise, or player from way back.

Obviously this is normal with the passage of time, it has probably been at least 3 years since the old Zombies community disappeared into obscurity, and at least 4-5 from when it was booming. I don't know if there is currently an active zombies community, but I gotta admit, it warms my heart when I see a DTK Zombies server with some player count on my occasional strolls through CSGO's server browser.

I don't know if any of the ol'zombie source boys are still around, but after stumbling back onto the forums after a few years, I thought no harm could come of posting a thread.

If you happen to remember me, or the server, feel free to give this post a shout, be good to see an old face after many years.

And to anyone who knew me, yes I was Swags' brother.
    Hey Nukaa!

I don't know if I've ever seen you on the CS:GO Zombies server, but definitely come stop by and say hi some time!

Also as someone who was never apart of the DtK CS:S Zombies community; I can't say I know what it was like back in the day. But I've been playing Zombies since 2013 and I fell in love with the gamemode ever since. Hopefully some of the oldies can all hop on sometime and we can play some of your old favourites (I'm sure they still exist on the server)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krusty Burger For This Useful Post:

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    Hey man I'm old school dtk css zombies pretty sure I remember you from back in the day

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    i remember swags

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukaa View Post

Hey, good to see you around!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 101
    YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear is just really nice YogiBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] YogiBear     $ 0.00
    Hey
    Ive heard soo much about the CSS Zombie server, pitty I actually never got to play on that server before it dissapeared into the background but it sounded like it was a great server to be on.
    I wouldnt mind to give the server and game mode a go (if it ever shall return to CSS) as currently i cant get onto my CSGO game...It playing tricky buggars with me LOL

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Hey, good to see you around!
    Dood! I haven't seen a friendly name in sooo long XD. I remember you being damn good at the game, bhopping and wrecking rands XD.

From memory, I was a tad shy when I used to play (that said I was only 13 at the time; its been 5 years XD), so I don't know how much we interacted. Still, great to see player from that period xD.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty Burger View Post
    Hey Nukaa!

I don't know if I've ever seen you on the CS:GO Zombies server, but definitely come stop by and say hi some time!

Also as someone who was never apart of the DtK CS:S Zombies community; I can't say I know what it was like back in the day. But I've been playing Zombies since 2013 and I fell in love with the gamemode ever since. Hopefully some of the oldies can all hop on sometime and we can play some of your old favourites (I'm sure they still exist on the server)
    Honestly, that would be awesome man. All the rusty bois comin back for a get together xD. Irregardless, I'll stop by, haven't played zombies in ages.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nukaa For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information