+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Potential TTT maps

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Potential TTT maps

Hi all,

Looking at potentially turning the following maps I made for MVP into TTT maps.

Would like some feedback on what changes would be ideal for the game mode as I don't really play the game too often these days.

Anyway, let me know!

MVP_Snow_Base

MVP_Office

Code:
    Suggestions: 
    - Make the maps brighter
    - Close out the long halls with obstructions to prevent sniper camping
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 17-07-19 at 01:04 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    TTT maps need to be bright unfortunately because if they are dark it is extremely difficult to find players. I was checking the office map which looked pretty neat map wise, it is extremely dark and it would have to be brightened up.
    Can't really tell how playable the map would be because its too hard fully see the maps feel when its so dark.
    Also what is mvp?

A map called slender slayers had a similar feel to this it was very dark, and there wasn't a good sense of where you had searched and whatnot. The map was only ever voted up as a troll and it was disliked by a lot of people.
    Last edited by Bear.; 09-07-19 at 07:35 PM.

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    The Server has dark maps on it a few dark maps on it atm.
    Canyon and The Pool Map (Not sure on Name) So the statement of TTT maps need to be bright is kind of reluctant when there are maps that are played quite abit on the server that are dark maps.

They Look cool Newguy! i like the look of them.

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I can make the maps brighter without any issue so that's no worries. Ill add that to the suggestions.

3 years old
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 308

Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear. has much to be proud of Bear.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Bear.     $ 10.00
    I may have misworded it, it just needs to be relatively well lit up. waterpark night is covered in lights, and canyon is just dim, not pitch black. Think of slender slayers dark thats what I was referring to

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 553

ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech has a reputation beyond repute ajaytech's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] ajaytech     $ 405.77
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear. View Post
    I may have misworded it, it just needs to be relatively well lit up. waterpark night is covered in lights, and canyon is just dim, not pitch black. Think of slender slayers dark thats what I was referring to
    Do you mean slender dark when the button is pressed or in general?

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 31.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00
    Think hes getting at when the button is pressed.
    Canyon can still be very difficult to see people same as Waterpark if your across map.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SonicalKiss For This Useful Post:

Absolute Madman
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 67

pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra has a brilliant future pyra's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] pyra     $ 20.00
    @ajay probs when the button was pressed cause people pressed it immediately haha
    𝓅𝓎𝓇𝒶.

EX-TTT Senior Admin

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Anything else besides lighting?

Any elements that would make TTT game play better on it?

matt tags
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Matt_     $ 0.00
    Maybe adding traitor rooms or traitor traps? All you need to have is the word traitor in the name of it to make it only used by traitors I believe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt_ For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Maybe adding traitor rooms or traitor traps? All you need to have is the word traitor in the name of it to make it only used by traitors I believe.
    What are traitor traps?

matt tags
    Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_ has a reputation beyond repute Matt_'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    What are traitor traps?
    Common ones on TTT maps are objects falling on players activated by buttons, flooding a room so people drown etc. Just ways to kill innocents with map events.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Ok cool. Will keep that in mind.
    Can someone tell me if the plugin handles gun spawns or does it need to be added to the map?

Have redone the lighting on the office map. LMK what you guys think.

Map download: https://puu.sh/DRmKp/af73ed7402.zip

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

matt tags
    Total Donations For

I believe they need to be added to the map.
    Having guns spread out through the map would be the nicest way of doing it since it encourages people to explore the map.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

ANy1 had a chance to run through the map by chance?
    Looking for improvements/things that need to be changed.

Can change the map structure if required or add pathways etc.

matt tags
    Total Donations For

i like MVP_Snow_Base but feel like there could be more rooms.
    Also how are you going to handle players respawning in if you lock the rooms and fill them with gas.

With MVP_Office i think that the vents are going to be annoying to clear them looking for players. Possibly just removing some of them so there is less for players to check.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    i like MVP_Snow_Base but feel like there could be more rooms.
    Also how are you going to handle players respawning in if you lock the rooms and fill them with gas.

With MVP_Office i think that the vents are going to be annoying to clear them looking for players. Possibly just removing some of them so there is less for players to check.
    Yeah I need to make some modifications to the MVP snow base map, but I uploaded a revised version of the ttt_office map in the OP. Would u mind checking that one out for me?

matt tags
    Total Donations For

Yeah I need to make some modifications to the MVP snow base map, but I uploaded a revised version of the ttt_office map in the OP. Would u mind checking that one out for me?
    If you updated to the bright version from your screenshots I don't believe it's up to date with the workshop since the map is still dark.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Sorry map download link was in the same post as the bright pics: Map download: https://puu.sh/DRmKp/af73ed7402.zip

matt tags
    Total Donations For

Sorry map download link was in the same post as the bright pics: Map download: https://puu.sh/DRmKp/af73ed7402.zip
    Yeah looks really good.
    Possibly reduce the sitelines on the long halls so you can't effectively awp across the entire map, maybe have some ventalation that has fallen down so you can to crawl through it or under it to get to people.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Matt_ For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information