+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aerial ping pong #2 smdm event

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00

Aerial ping pong #2 smdm event

AERIAL PING PONG

Server #2 SMDM

Saturday 1st July 2017

8.00pm-9.00pm AEST

Knife & Nade Event

One sticky nade and five throwing knives per spawn with low gravity

Stabbin', detonatin', floatin'!

DTK's Weed Farmer
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam is just really nice Sam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Sam     $ 130.00
    great stuff Psycho
    good luck with this one, i know its gonna be an amazing event as usual

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 0%

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    this sounds great
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    great stuff Psycho
    good luck with this one, i know its gonna be an amazing event as usual
    Of course it will!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitting View Post
    this sounds great
    Of course it does

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Make sure to join our event and also starting today till the end of the school holidays you will get free credits to use in the DTK store just by playing on all css servers!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 16
    RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RastaM     $ 0.00
    ONLY PLAY ON DUST2 SERVER BECAUSE THAT IS BEST SERVER. DOES THIS HELP PSYCHO??????? I HOPED IT HELPED AND I ALSO THINK YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING MY EVENT IDEAS SO GONNA HAVE TO DOWNVOTE YOUR FUTURE EVENTS AND ALSO PAST EVENTS *COUGH SHOTTYS COUGH* BUT I'LL LET IT SLIDE FOR NOW.

PS. The JFK Assassination
    dek
    AP
    This much we can stipulate: President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963, struck by two bullets — one in the head, one in the neck — while riding in an open-topped limo through Dealey Plaza in Dallas. Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with killing him, and a presidential commission headed by Chief Justice Earl Warren found that Oswald acted alone.

That conclusion hasn't passed muster with the public. A 2003 ABC News poll found that 70% of Americans believe Kennedy's death was the result of a broader plot. The trajectory of the bullets, some say, didn't square with Oswald's perch on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. Others suggest a second gunman — perhaps on the grassy knoll of Dealey Plaza — participated in the shooting. Others believe in an even broader conspiracy. Was Kennedy killed by CIA agents acting either out of anger over the Bay of Pigs or at the behest of Vice President Lyndon Johnson? By KGB operatives? Mobsters mad at Kennedy's brother for initiating the prosecution of organized crime rings? Speculation over one of history's most famous political assassinations is such a popular parlor game that most people have taken the rumors to heart: just 32% of those polled by ABC believe Oswald carried out the killing on his own.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaM For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RastaM View Post
    ONLY PLAY ON DUST2 SERVER BECAUSE THAT IS BEST SERVER. DOES THIS HELP PSYCHO??????? I HOPED IT HELPED AND I ALSO THINK YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERING MY EVENT IDEAS SO GONNA HAVE TO DOWNVOTE YOUR FUTURE EVENTS AND ALSO PAST EVENTS *COUGH SHOTTYS COUGH* BUT I'LL LET IT SLIDE FOR NOW.
    Well thanks Rasta

bear
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00

PS. The JFK Assassination
    dek
    AP
    This much we can stipulate: President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on Nov. 22, 1963, struck by two bullets — one in the head, one in the neck — while riding in an open-topped limo through Dealey Plaza in Dallas. Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with killing him, and a presidential commission headed by Chief Justice Earl Warren found that Oswald acted alone.

That conclusion hasn't passed muster with the public. A 2003 ABC News poll found that 70% of Americans believe Kennedy's death was the result of a broader plot. The trajectory of the bullets, some say, didn't square with Oswald's perch on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. Others suggest a second gunman — perhaps on the grassy knoll of Dealey Plaza — participated in the shooting. Others believe in an even broader conspiracy. Was Kennedy killed by CIA agents acting either out of anger over the Bay of Pigs or at the behest of Vice President Lyndon Johnson? By KGB operatives? Mobsters mad at Kennedy's brother for initiating the prosecution of organized crime rings? Speculation over one of history's most famous political assassinations is such a popular parlor game that most people have taken the rumors to heart: just 32% of those polled by ABC believe Oswald carried out the killing on his own.
    Back and to the left
    Back and to the left

Just ask Kevin Costner

_________________________D2__________________________________________________ _____Office________________________

_________________________SM____________________________

cheers,
    boo boo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to boo_boo For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    can i just play normal ping pong during this event also

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 192

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Qi_Bishop View Post
    can i just play normal ping pong during this event also
    Yeah sure okay, but I swear to god if you get drunk and take your pants off again I'm out.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Ops. View Post
    Yeah sure okay, but I swear to god if you get drunk and take your pants off again I'm out.
    pff, im pretty sure im the life of the party Ops

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 16
    RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM has a spectacular aura about RastaM's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] RastaM     $ 0.00
    hah boi you dumb as hell

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaM For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Well, if you actually turn up for a change!
    And I don't mean a change of pants...

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    hah boi you dumb as hell
    Um, look who's talking, can't even spell !gusn!

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Event starting at 8.00pm tonight!

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Another full server, thanks everyone who attended

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls has a brilliant future Gooby_Pls's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Gooby_Pls     $ 0.00
    Thanks for another great event mate!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Gooby_Pls For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information