+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Nilla

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0%

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Rubicon     $ 460.00

Suggestion for Nilla

Is there any chance that we could be given a bit of cash at the start of each round as standard, not much, just enough for a set of kevlar and a basic rifle or subby. It can be a real irritation when you get imbalanced teams or a run of bad luck and end up with no money round after round and have to face a tooled up enemy team with a frickin' pistol. It'd level the playing field a bit and add to the gameplay.

/serious posts
    I want to live forever. So far so good.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon has a reputation beyond repute Rubicon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Fair enough mate, just thought I'd put the idea out there.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    I've seen at least one player who puts himself in spec then rejoins team to gain extra credit, not sure how I feel about that but it is an unfair advantage for the players who know about it.

Definition of a stacked team, one that has Rumor on it, take a bloody hit mate...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Monkey Crew
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 522
    Overall activity: 99.8%

PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy has a reputation beyond repute PigSy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] PigSy     $ 1035.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho_62 View Post
    I've seen at least one player who puts himself in spec then rejoins team to gain extra credit, not sure how I feel about that but it is an unfair advantage for the players who know about it.
    That has always been the case on any vanilla servers I have played on in the past.
    The advantage it gives is to players that need it, because you only do it when your cash is below the base $800 when you die, so when you start the next round you have the base $800 plus the extra cash you receive at the start of each round.

The difference could be the ability of buying an Ak or a Galil, an M4 or a famas for eg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Fair enough mate, just thought I'd put the idea out there.
    There was nothing wrong with your suggestion rubi, next time in-game if you have less than $800 when you die go spec then back to your team, I've seen Maverick die early in the pistol round then play !bj (BlackJack) and then buy an awp next round with his winnings, give it a shot Rubi, but be prepared to go bust as well!
    Last edited by PigSy; 20-10-19 at 02:36 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PigSy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Yeah I'll give both of those ideas a try, I've never played bj before so I reckon I'll get some beginner's luck. That IS how it works, right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information