+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Down I go.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00

Down I go.

Resigning Jailbreak Admin

I'm stepping down from admin of Jailbreak. I've had JA for over a year now and in that time JB has gone through quite a few changes, bad and good.

Right now it is doing better and that's thanks to a few good decisions on the admin team side and because of the newer crowd of regulars who keep the server...interesting, if nothing else.

After playing JB for two years pretty much everyday I've got a bit over it/grown out of it, only natural. I'm also going to try and not play so much PC, having full time job and all that jazz.

Edit: Thank you for the [Jedi] tags, was an unexpected surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutouts:

To the JB admin team:
    Keep doing what you're doing. Sorry to leave, with you guys only being JB JA for 2 months at most. If you have any questions regarding admin, just steam or PM me. Always happy to help.

To the Staff:
    Cuffeh first and foremost. You've been a great ally with admin related stuff and have become a good friend. Keep up the hard work, pretty much ran staff for the last year.
    Frendy, you're a great personality to have ingame and JB is fun when you're around.

To the past JB admins:
    It was a pleasure.

To the Council:
    Keep up the hard work and long hours in keeping the servers and forums running.

Dean: Thanks for giving me JA and doing all that you did for JB.
    Krezand: Shitdick hacks on walls. One of the earliest members to DtK. LM
    Gyarados: Stop dragging my GO rank, even my smurf. GL with hockey and say hello to your mum for me.
    Jetpackin: Stop kicking me from your GO lobbies lol. I'm good I swear. Just not eagle good.
    Kaotix: Good fun to play with in pugs. Hope you've signed up for next social.
    Pimpact: See Jetpackin's above shoutout.
    Rompers: GO TO A MAID CAFE. So what if your teacher says you can't, they aren't going to be watching you all the time when shopping around.
    Seany: I think you might be higher than Jetpackin most days lol.
    Alexis: Well done with MG, I might play a bit more now.
    Ironwolf: Classic rand. Always a good laugh on JB. Get me a job.
    Badblood: Keep up the good work on JB, try for a bit of input on forums.
    Bento: #justbentothings You're not getting the password to my smurf lol.
    Clunkyspoon: Good to see ya back on JB every now and then. Same with Skittles
    CodyD: ohhhh your not around anymore.
    Germ: Anchors are pretty heavy ay? haha I was shit when I started GO.
    Loubot and Rawrmower: You two are funny underage drunks. If you do go to Crown for 18th, holla.
    Dachampz: Thanks for your anime suggestions and works with Events.
    Mulface: #1 #2 JB team. We are awesome. You should apply for tags for social.
    Topcat: Cheers.
    Pilot: Haha yeah gotta control the prisoners with a hard back hand.
    Shaq: I'll still be playing JB every now and then. Keep you in check.
    AngryElectrician: I don't even know. How are the lizards?
    Rowdy: Well done with all the behind the scenes stuff you do, even with a growing family.
    Shadow: You jelly? haha Thanks for being JB SA, catch ya ingame.
    Subzie: Good to see you back. Keep it up.
    Life: Thanks mate. See you and ya dad on GG sometime.
    Ainslie: Thanks mate. Keep up the art and visual design stuff, you're so good at it.
    Dudman: Thanks mate, I'll be around.
    Onemangrill: No, thank you.
    Mellow: ♥♥♥♥.
    Cloney: I'm not quitting DtK so I'll still be around.
    Complexity: haha that picture. Cheers.

If I forgot you, I'm sorry and I might add to the thread.

#gooseforjedi #justgoosethings
    Last edited by Goose; 18-04-14 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 0%
    Germ has a spectacular aura about Germ has a spectacular aura about Germ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Germ     $ 0.00
    so proud to anchor NEARLY every game

Lurker
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 189

bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood has much to be proud of bad8lood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] bad8lood     $ 30.00
    Goose, it's been a privilege for me to have played with you during your time as ja, it was always fun. Also no shit i need to input more on forums, its my 1 big flaw.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Skittlez     $ 0.00
    It has been fun playing Jailbreak with you there and hopefully we will see you every now and then when we play.

Ps- please highlight my name in the shoutout list :P

From; Clunky & I

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Your a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ goose <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Due to DTk censoring my freedom of speech, I previously called you a homosexual goose.
    The end

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Filthy 12ie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 234
    cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney has much to be proud of cloney's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] cloney     $ 0.00
    cya goose / i hope we can still see you around on the servers / when u do msg me plox / and i hope your life is successful

Last edited by cloney; 17-04-14 at 10:53 PM. Reason: other version was too horrible :3

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Goodbye Goose, best of luck with your future endeavors.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Thanks everyone, warms my heart. Also thanks for the Jedi tags, yay. I updated the list as well. See you ingame.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 363

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Thanks for the shoutout goose after all ive done for you. U forget these things well

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information